PDA

View Full Version : what do we think of them all?

mizzy25
20-10-2013, 09:13 PM
gary and thre groups:

kingsland road, I like them I have no idea how they were bottom last night I thought they were great, weird hairstyles though

Rough copy, I don't really get the hype tbh they are ok I suppose

Miss dynamix, as they never sang last night I can only go off last week and I didn't think much of them.

Sharon and the overs;

Lorna, went week 1, I didn't think much of her

Shelly went in week 2, kind of the novelty fun act who could actually sing.

Sam bailey, yes shes got a fabulous voice but imo more for the west end musical not a pop star.

Louis and the boys:

Sam Callaghan, sorry I just don't like him @ all, hes very odd looking and hasn't gota very good voice.

Nicolas, loved him tonight think hes got a great voice for someone so young and hes very cute.

Luke friend, one of my faves, I like his rocky, raspy tone to his voice and his dreadlocks hes kind of cool.

Nicole and the girls

Abi, haunting and dramatic was my take on last nights performance but a lot like Andrea who won the voice, not my cup of tea

Tamera - very much like Rhianna very good voice but not one of my faves, yes I love Rhianna

Hannah, she has an amazing voice for one so young love her.

so come on what do you think?

Vanessa
20-10-2013, 09:15 PM
gary and thre groups:

kingsland road, I like them I have no idea how they were bottom last night I thought they were great, weird hairstyles though

Rough copy, I don't really get the hype tbh they are ok I suppose

Miss dynamix, as they never sang last night I can only go off last week and I didn't think much of them.

Sharon and the overs;

Lorna, went week 1, I didn't think much of her

Shelly went in week 2, kind of the novelty fun act who could actually sing.

Sam bailey, yes shes got a fabulous voice but imo more for the west end musical not a pop star.

Louis and the boys:

Sam Callaghan, sorry I just don't like him @ all, hes very odd looking and hasn't gota very good voice.

Nicolas, loved him tonight think hes got a great voice for someone so young and hes very cute.

Luke friend, one of my faves, I like his rocky, raspy tone to his voice and his dreadlocks hes kind of cool.

Nicole and the girls

Abi, haunting and dramatic was my take on last nights performance but a lot like Andrea who won the voice, not my cup of tea

Tamera - very much like Rhianna very good voice but not one of my faves, yes I love Rhianna

Hannah, she has an amazing voice for one so young love her.

so come on what do you think?

You like Luke as well? He's my favourite! :amazed::lovedup:

Black Dagger
20-10-2013, 09:19 PM
I'll just do it for who is left...

Gary - Groups...

Kingsland Rd - Probably my favourite boyband on the show since Eton Road, great harmonies, glad they stayed, James Arthur can **** right off, a lot better than Union J and District 3 from last year, hope they get a performance like Try next week.

Miss Dynamix - Do like them, not seen enough, went from favourites to fodder due to pregnancy.

Rough Copy - Overrated, but they do have great vocals, work well together, can see them easily making the final.

Nicole - Girls

Tamera - Like her vocals, probably the best act there, but she's ****ed up all her chances, and the press have got her around their little fingers now, so she's done for.

Abi - Don't get the hate, she's called one-dimensional and dull, but I prefer her to screaming Hannah, she's flopping on live shows though, needs to do something big and get people going 'wow ok she is good'

Hannah - Don't like her at all. Not my kind of artist at all.

Sharon - Overs

Sam Bailey - Great voice, that is it, she's just a ballad girl, boring on stage, and she's just basically being a copy artist right now, she isn't impressing me at all, she's no charisma, but great girl.

Louis - Boys.

Nicholas - Bland and inoffensive, he's like the Jahmene of the series, but isn't as overhyped and overrated because his voice is miles better than that mess, likeable, but his voice is just good, and I don't care about that.

Sam Callahan - Yeah bye you rodent.

Luke Friend - My favourite act, love his voice, great raspy vocals, potential darkhorse, but more likely early exit, his youtube videos are great, wish he'd wash and cut his hair and go back to his cute looks just to shut people up, but I like how he stands out and doesn't care. Humble.

Vanessa
20-10-2013, 09:21 PM
Groups :
Like them, apart from Little Dynamix. I just don't get them at all.

Boys :
Love them, especially Luke Friend. I think he's really special.

Girls :
Love Tamara, like Abi. Not too keen on Hannah.

Overs :
Sam B is ok, but she does not wow me.

mizzy25
20-10-2013, 09:23 PM
hmmm looks like we are all loving luke then? Could definitely be the dark horse.

Vanessa
20-10-2013, 09:25 PM
hmmm looks like we are all loving luke then? Could definitely be the dark horse.

I think he's amazing! He's very individual and does not copy anyone. Has his own style and does not care what people think of him. :lovedup:

MTVN
20-10-2013, 09:25 PM
Rough Copy are alright, don't like any of the others

Vanessa
20-10-2013, 09:26 PM
Rough Copy are alright, don't like any of the others

I want them in the final.