PDA

View Full Version : Richard been two faced? [merged with 'Richard + Nikki']

jussumkid
14-08-2006, 09:39 PM
Just switched over and noticed Richard and Nikki bitching about Ais. Now ive only just turned over so forgive me if i got it wrong could somebody tell me what was happening.

I wanted him to come 2nd but after kissing Graces arse so much and bitching about Ais im disliking him more every second

:nono:

sunny
14-08-2006, 09:41 PM
i know it horrible watching that

Ella
14-08-2006, 09:43 PM
Everyone in there is 2 - Faced

Apart from Perfet Pete :hello:

Mike
14-08-2006, 09:44 PM
I wouldn't say he was being two faced at all he was just telling BB how annoyed he was with Aisleyne because she was sulking whilst they were trying to practice for their dance thing.

jussumkid
14-08-2006, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Elz_Belz

Perfect Pete? lol have u seen the newspapers and internet threads. Dnt think so

Siouxsie
14-08-2006, 09:47 PM
its a game

lily.
14-08-2006, 09:47 PM
I'm not watching the HLs, but can I just point out that Richard told Aisleyne not to wear that dress. This was after the girls were bitching about it and then Nikki came in and told her to wear it. Basically the girls wanted to humiliate Ais and Richard stepped up and put a stop to it. So, I have more respect for Rich because of that.

Ella
14-08-2006, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by jussumkid

Perfect Pete? lol have u seen the newspapers and internet threads. dont think so

Excuse me? Yes i have seen the newspapers...your point being?? Have you heard of LIES yes i think you have :nono:

Nowhere
14-08-2006, 09:50 PM
He wasn't being two faced he made it public knowledge that he didn't like Aisleyne any more, after he called her dis-ingenuous.. so thats not being 2 faced. However Nikki is soo 2 faced, I couldnt believe it!! what a pleb :mad::rolleyes:

AdamArmand
14-08-2006, 09:52 PM
Richard is such a bastard.

Bells
14-08-2006, 10:14 PM
And referring back to the post, I never liked Richard, and seeing him in the HND confirmed that for me. :thumbs:

James
14-08-2006, 10:27 PM
Hmm, some posts went off-topic there. :wink: Deleted some posts to get it back on-topic.

Ella
14-08-2006, 10:29 PM
Sorry James :blush:

Anyway like i said earlier there all 2 faced, And Aisleyne is always 2 faced, so if Richard slags her off good on him PLUS he was only saying what everyone else probably thought about her not taking part in the task properly

lily.
14-08-2006, 10:29 PM
You will have a lot of that to do tonight James... :tongue:

Craiggy
14-08-2006, 10:31 PM
Why are Pete fans so naive?

Anyways Richard and Nikki are bitchy and put them together = b*tch fest!

lily.
14-08-2006, 10:33 PM
Richard has always been a bitch. He admits it freely.

Ella
14-08-2006, 10:36 PM
Richards a cool bitch

lily.
14-08-2006, 10:37 PM
Richards a cool bitch

At the end of the day, he does it with some style, and there's a lot to be said for that. It's entertaining.. which is more than I can say for some other traits the HMs have.

AdamArmand
14-08-2006, 10:47 PM
Richards a cool bitch

'Cool' being sucking up to Nikki just so he can get votes from her and Pete's fanbase? Not really...

RAS
14-08-2006, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by AdamArmand
Richards a cool bitch

'Cool' being sucking up to Nikki just so he can get votes from her and Pete's fanbase? Not really...

Or perhaps he actually like's Pete & Nikki, i know its a wild suggestion, but you never know.

Ella
14-08-2006, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by AdamArmand
Richards a cool bitch

Please dont disrespect my opinion :nono:

lily.
14-08-2006, 10:52 PM
and most of all.. DON'T DISS BOB!.. :nono:

Ella
14-08-2006, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Stropz
and most of all.. DON'T DISS BOB!.. :nono:
LMAO! Yes Bob will get you, he doesnt like meanies :nono::nono::nono:

Sidrat2006
14-08-2006, 11:08 PM
Richard has been two faced since week one.

He's the sort of guy that will tell you what's wrong with yourself, but never allow his true self come across.

I'm sure you know people like that already. Try doing a conscious comparision. He keeps his cards to himself and says more about other people than what he lets on.

I think that IS richard though, wether you like him or not, that's all you're going to get from the guy.

J.C.
15-08-2006, 12:29 AM
I like Richard but sad to see him getting more and more on Ash`s case.He has been influenced by the three witches into wrongly thinking that Ash is really unpopular on the outside and therefore a vote loser by association. Some People believe anything just like grace getting handshakes for the water throwing and thinking she`s some kind of hero that doesnt now need to appolgise to suzie.

Sidrat2006
15-08-2006, 01:01 AM
No one will convince a stranger that they need to apologise to someone else, and a friend isn't going to come out and say "that was out of order", because quite frankly they probably agree with her, that's why they're friends. Possibly the only reason they're friends too.

Shame. Grace could be a nice person, but has grown up thinking one way and it's the only way to succeed, which could be true in her world.

I'd much prefer to be the honest friend than the Yes friend, even if it peas individual people off. I have lines that I personally won't cross, if I can convince someone else than it will be not for morality or soul, but for personal protection sake. Can't go into the thinking any more than that, I'm afraid, but I do know I am more respected for it, than if I didn't speak up.

sl3ptsolong
15-08-2006, 03:39 AM
"Everyone in there is 2 - Faced"

Aisleyne isnt two faced either she confronts people if she has a problem. Nikki is the worst for being two faced.

James
15-08-2006, 08:26 AM
Richard is part diplomat / part politician. When he went into the house-next-door and tried to get on with Grace that was Richard the diplomat.

Richard with Nikki in the diary room last night was Richard the politician.

Khudahafiz
15-08-2006, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Stropz
I'm not watching the HLs, but can I just point out that Richard told Aisleyne not to wear that dress. This was after the girls were bitching about it and then Nikki came in and told her to wear it. Basically the girls wanted to humiliate Ais and Richard stepped up and put a stop to it. So, I have more respect for Rich because of that.

will tht be on tonights highlights?? coz i wanna see it:spin2:

texbex
15-08-2006, 01:52 PM
richard is amazing i think he would make a great father lol with michael haha

Crystal-Rose
15-08-2006, 05:57 PM
Omggg why does richard keep sucking nikkis arse! grrrrrrr that man annoys me! he keeps hugging her and when she came in from the house next door he acted like he had not seen her in weeks when he only left her about 5 minuites ago not even that, and last night when nikki decided to do her little out burst of "hes special" when everyone was asleep richard was awake bumming her again! what a suprise! get that man out! he is doing my head in! :mad:

SiMoN!
15-08-2006, 05:58 PM
so dose ash

Crystal-Rose
15-08-2006, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by simon_ha
so dose ash

when? and even if she has not as bad as richard!

SiMoN!
15-08-2006, 05:59 PM
it worse then richard

AdamArmand
15-08-2006, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by simon_ha
it worse then richard

oh come on! Aisleyne's a dick but Richard lost his dignity a long time ago. Pandering to an immature little diva is him at his lowest.

letgo
15-08-2006, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Aisleyne2win
Omggg why does richard keep sucking nikkis ****! grrrrrrr that man annoys me! he keeps hugging her and when she came in from the house next door he acted like he had not seen her in weeks when he only left her about 5 minuites ago not even that, and last night when nikki decided to do her little out burst of "hes special" when everyone was asleep richard was awake bumming her again! what a suprise! get that man out! he is doing my head in! :mad:

i totally agree, cannot stand the guy him and pete need to go

ash 2 win:elephant:

Girardo
15-08-2006, 06:26 PM
there is obviously an explanantion.

rich is a good guy and he doesnt bitch without reason . anyway (i havent seen it) but it seems like he wasnt bitching- he was merely expressing how annoyed he was a t aisylene. PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT INTERPRETATIONS OF WHAT BITCHING IS?? this is one reason why people have differing opinions on people.
RICHARD IS A LEGEND!!!