PDA

View Full Version : Online Clothes shops

Kyle
22-10-2013, 01:33 PM
Does anybody order clothes online and know any good clothing shops? They have to have a men's department I'm afraid I'm not chic enough to get away with wearing dresses :wink:

I've just bought a couple of long sleeve shirts and a pair of dark jeans from asos and they are fantastic, have also used la redoute in the past too.

Niamh.
22-10-2013, 01:35 PM
I never buy clothes online, I prefer to try things on first, so no sorry, I'm no help to you :laugh:

Kyle
22-10-2013, 01:41 PM
I never buy clothes online, I prefer to try things on first, so no sorry, I'm no help to you :laugh:

And here was me seeing a reply to my thread from you and thinking you would have a few good websites for me.

I am hurt :bawling:

You are right though it's just I'm fed up of the same crap from stores near me and the likes of Burton have hardly any stock. Online stores have hundreds of items and you can send them back if they don't fit so it's ok, if a little bit of a fuss.

Niamh.
22-10-2013, 01:43 PM
And here was me seeing a reply to my thread from you and thinking you would have a few good websites for me.

I am hurt :bawling:

You are right though it's just I'm fed up of the same crap from stores near me and the likes of Burton have hardly any stock. Online stores have hundreds of items and you can send them back if they don't fit so it's ok, if a little bit of a fuss.

Yeah, i guess if you know the sizes of particular brands and what suits you etc it'd be ok. I just find alot of times, you can look at something on a hanger and it looks lovely but when you try it on it's awful and vice versa. It's a pity too cos I hate shopping and I shop online as much as I can

T*
22-10-2013, 01:44 PM
Next :love:, They have fantastic clothing and about half of my wardrobe is next :joker:

Asos, as you said, great clothing.

Selfridges, pricey but worth it.

The Hut, worth a try, great clothes there.

I'd suggest signing up for sites like achica and secret sales, there's sales of menswear there and it's all branded, etc.

T*
22-10-2013, 01:47 PM

I'm the opposite of this, I like shopping but I like the way if you order online it's fresh in packaging, you're the first to touch it from the shop, and there's a guarantee people haven't groped the clothes :laugh: but everyone Is different.

Kyle
22-10-2013, 01:48 PM
Yeah, i guess if you know the sizes of particular brands and what suits you etc it'd be ok. I just find alot of times, you can look at something on a hanger and it looks lovely but when you try it on it's awful and vice versa. It's a pity too cos I hate shopping and I shop online as much as I can

Yeh true, also I hate it when sizes aren't always the same across the board. Like Primark clothes I find quite small and higher end brands tend to be a lot more skin tight so it's a pain in the arse sometimes.

Every time I order a new brand online it's like a James Bond mission scouring the net for people's opinions of the sizes so I can try and get it right first time round :joker:

Kyle
22-10-2013, 01:49 PM
Next :love:, They have fantastic clothing and about half of my wardrobe is next :joker:

Asos, as you said, great clothing.

Selfridges, pricey but worth it.

The Hut, worth a try, great clothes there.

I'd suggest signing up for sites like achica and secret sales, there's sales of menswear there and it's all branded, etc.

Thanks Cuda I'll give them all a good look. :thumbs:

T*
22-10-2013, 01:50 PM
Thanks Cuda I'll give them all a good look. :thumbs:

It's alright simples :hug:

Kyle
22-10-2013, 01:51 PM
I'm the opposite of this, I like shopping but I like the way if you order online it's fresh in packaging, you're the first to touch it from the shop, and there's a guarantee people haven't groped the clothes :laugh: but everyone Is different.

Sometimes I wish this forum had a like button.

Nothing beats opening your parcel and seeing your new clothes all folded up and wrapped in plastic bags with the fresh smell of the tags coming out when you rip it open. :spin:

Cherie
22-10-2013, 01:59 PM
I love shopping online :amazed: Next, Debenhams, Marks, Asos Men, John Lewis loads of places, make sure you sign up to Quidco or topcashback , and go through them so you get money off and often free delivery and offers.

T*
22-10-2013, 02:02 PM
Sometimes I wish this forum had a like button.

Nothing beats opening your parcel and seeing your new clothes all folded up and wrapped in plastic bags with the fresh smell of the tags coming out when you rip it open. :spin:

:love:

Kyle
22-10-2013, 02:02 PM
I love shopping online :amazed: Next, Debenhams, Marks, Asos Men, John Lewis loads of places, make sure you sign up to Quidco or topcashback , and go through them so you get money off and often free delivery and offers.

Thanks Cherie, you can always rely on the French for all the fashion stores! :wink:

*apologies if your not French btw for some reason I thought you were.

Niamh.
22-10-2013, 02:03 PM
Mon Cherie

Braden
22-10-2013, 02:05 PM
Off the top of my head:

ASOS
TOPMAN
Urban Outfitters
Size?
...and if you have a bit of money 'Acne' is a really good site for high-quality clothes.

Kyle
22-10-2013, 02:05 PM
Mon Cherie

Am I right? I need to know quickly before she sees so I can log out and leave the country if I'm wrong :shocked:

Kyle
22-10-2013, 02:06 PM
Off the top of my head:

ASOS
TOPMAN
Urban Outfitters
Size?
...and if you have a bit of money 'Acne' is a really good site for high-quality clothes.

Acne?

Strange name for an online clothes retailer but it's definitely perked my interest :joker:

Much obliged.

x-evenstar-x
22-10-2013, 02:08 PM
I like this discussion Kyle! :elephant:

Cherie
22-10-2013, 02:08 PM
I'm Irish. Not quite as exotic:bawling:

Braden
22-10-2013, 02:09 PM
Acne?

Strange name for an online clothes retailer but it's definitely perked my interest :joker:

Much obliged.

Yeah it's definitely a unique name. :laugh:

It has a lot of pricey brands but sometimes they have sales and the clothes that don't sell are reduced by quite a lot.

If you're into your quirky stuff then Lazy Oaf is another good shop. If you're not then BANK is a good, relatively low priced one.

Cherie
22-10-2013, 02:09 PM
Is Acne a typo Braden? :suspect:

oh obviously not!

T*
22-10-2013, 02:11 PM
Oh yeah, as Braden said
urban outfitters and size? Are really good too.

Kyle
22-10-2013, 02:18 PM
I like this discussion Kyle! :elephant:

Well i have you to thank for finding me Asos. I found la redoute myself though so there :dance:

I'm Irish. Not quite as exotic:bawling:

Ah apologies Cherie I don't know where I got that idea from, muppet that I am lol.

Yeah it's definitely a unique name. :laugh:

It has a lot of pricey brands but sometimes they have sales and the clothes that don't sell are reduced by quite a lot.

If you're into your quirky stuff then Lazy Oaf is another good shop. If you're not then BANK is a good, relatively low priced one.

I think I'm going to have to start making a list, I only thought there would be like a couple lol :joker:

Have any of you come across any jeans with the cargo pockets on the sides near the knees?

T*
22-10-2013, 02:20 PM
http://www.amazon.co.uk/No-Fear-Cargo-Pocket-Jeans-Mens/dp/B00C4VHSTY

Kyle
22-10-2013, 02:23 PM
http://www.amazon.co.uk/No-Fear-Cargo-Pocket-Jeans-Mens/dp/B00C4VHSTY

Cuda, my man those are exactly what I'm looking for. Your a friggin genius.

T*
22-10-2013, 02:23 PM
Cuda, my man those are exactly what I'm looking for. Your a friggin genius.

:blush: Thanks :amazed:

Kyle
22-10-2013, 02:27 PM
:blush: Thanks :amazed:

I saw a nice pair of dark stone coloured Enzo cargo jeans on eBay but I'm a bit finicky about ordering from those buyers, I'm worried they'll come apart in the wash or something lol :joker:

Kizzy
22-10-2013, 02:43 PM
M&M direct are mostly mens clothing, good brands and reasonable too.

Kazanne
22-10-2013, 03:01 PM
Does anybody order clothes online and know any good clothing shops? They have to have a men's department I'm afraid I'm not chic enough to get away with wearing dresses :wink:

I've just bought a couple of long sleeve shirts and a pair of dark jeans from asos and they are fantastic, have also used la redoute in the past too.

River Island is pretty good SM,also Republic,French Connection,Brown Bag Clothing ,you could also try Ebay and Amazon,plus new look sell mans clothes online.

Kyle
22-10-2013, 03:13 PM
M&M direct are mostly mens clothing, good brands and reasonable too.

River Island is pretty good SM,also Republic,French Connection,Brown Bag Clothing ,you could also try Ebay and Amazon,plus new look sell mans clothes online.

Excellent stuff, thanks Kizzanne :dance: