PDA

View Full Version : Louis Walsh reveal he wants to stay.

Headie
26-10-2013, 11:46 AM
Louis Walsh has revealed he no longer wants to quit The X Factor UK.

The Irish music mogul has appeared on every series of the ITV show over the past decade, but said at the start of this year he wouldn’t be returning for an eleventh run.

He explained at the time: “I’m happy this is going to be my last year. I’ve been judging X Factor for ten years so I’ve done it all.

It was never in my plan to be on TV but Simon Cowell put me there. I’m very grateful to him but I need my life back!”

However in a new interview on the Jonathan Ross show with fellow judge Nicole Scherzinger, Louis admits he might still stay.

Quizzed about leaving the show, Louis says: “Well, I said I was. But I’m having so much fun this year I might stay.”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/the-x-factor/164635-x-factor-judges-louis-walsh-now-wants-to-stay.html#ixzz2ipNPWHAi

Good. It's looking likely that Simon, Nicole, Dannii and Louis will be the panel next year.

Black Dagger
26-10-2013, 12:06 PM
He better, he's my favourite judge.

Sharon
Simon
Nicole
Louis

plz.

Samm
26-10-2013, 12:19 PM
Yes him and Sharon must stay next year

Sophiee
26-10-2013, 12:20 PM
He better, he's my favourite judge.

Sharon
Simon
Nicole
Louis

plz.
I'd like for this panel to happen :worship:.

Jordan.
26-10-2013, 12:20 PM
As if anyone ever believed he would actually go

Jack_
26-10-2013, 12:29 PM
The current panel is probably the best they've ever had but if they can convince Sharon to stay, Simon, Sharon, Nicole and Louis will be the perfect panel made up of all the best judges from all the series. Make it happen plz :worship:

Headie
26-10-2013, 12:35 PM
Sharon is so leaving though :( Dannii Minouge is in talks to join the show next year apparently.

Black Dagger
26-10-2013, 12:43 PM
Dannii can stay in Australia, she's about to win another series tbh.

Jake.
26-10-2013, 12:59 PM
As if anyone ever believed he would actually go

Exactly, what a ridiculous man he is

Samm
26-10-2013, 01:18 PM
I like Dannii but I like Sharon too :eek:

Natalie.
26-10-2013, 02:17 PM
I thought this was Nicole's last year? I didn't believe Louis when he said he was going anyway

Shaun
26-10-2013, 03:06 PM
Dannii >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sharon

reece(:
26-10-2013, 04:49 PM
I thought Nicole was quitting to concentrate on music?