PDA

View Full Version : Pete, Last Chance To Stop Him

Sam
15-08-2006, 01:19 PM
aislyene is appearning very popular and i think she is petes nearest rival at the moment. i beg all of u unsure to not vote pete because he is not a worthy winner, hes boring. vote someone else... prehaps richard :tongue: or aislyne

Mike
15-08-2006, 01:21 PM
Not much point trying to stop Pete now he has to bigger fan base.

Sam
15-08-2006, 01:22 PM
but he cant win hes done nothing accept from being nice :(

Sam
15-08-2006, 01:22 PM
its like anthony winning he just shouldnt , anthony did more than pete thinking about it

ChelseaFan
15-08-2006, 01:24 PM
So he's never entertained you???

*PlayGirl*
15-08-2006, 01:26 PM
Who can sit there and say Pete hasn't ever entertained them? Tutttt.

Pete/Dickie to win!

Get uglyene out. if it wins i will never watch BB again.

kara
15-08-2006, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Mike
Not much point trying to stop Pete now he has to bigger fan base.

did you bet on pete mike?

ChelseaFan
15-08-2006, 01:28 PM
Haha like the use of words, "IT"!

*PlayGirl*
15-08-2006, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by kickstercalum
Haha like the use of words, "IT"!

Well what exactly isit!?
When it wakes up in the morning I have no clue.
Sometimes I think its a female.
Other times, well..

texbex
15-08-2006, 01:55 PM
I dunno why ash is so popular I think it should be pete then glyn then ash or pete glyn nikki ash

Ollie!
15-08-2006, 02:26 PM
Anyone who thinks Aisleyne has been more entertianing than Pete must be watching a different show! In comparison to Glyn he has been boring though.

Tell me: What the hell has Aisleyne done that's entertaining?

AdamArmand
15-08-2006, 02:39 PM
you won't win:mad:

abs
15-08-2006, 02:50 PM
BB have picked their winner - pete!

but for me, glyn IS the winner, followed by richard imho.

texbex
15-08-2006, 02:51 PM
ash has been sooo boring lately like yesterday during the hey macarena task and all she was bothered about was a bloody chicken and she just seemed to sit there after the task smoking her ciggie then I was watching it live when they were doing the bb musical and she didnt seem to take any interest in it whatsoever

xGemmax
15-08-2006, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Ollie!
Anyone who thinks Aisleyne has been more entertianing than Pete must be watching a different show! In comparison to Glyn he has been boring though.

Tell me: What the hell has Aisleyne done that's entertaining?
I know Aisleyne has never entertained me:rolleyes: Pete deserves to win and hes entertained me so much. Hes also the nicest in there. People - dont listen to this VOTE FOR PETE!!!:hello:

frosti3000
15-08-2006, 03:12 PM
I would love Aisleyne to win.

Saying Pete can't be stopped is silly though- all opinion polls are pretty close between Ais and Pete. If people continue to vote for her then she really does have a good chance!

If you support her then vote for her!!

Craiggy
15-08-2006, 03:26 PM
Pete should not win!!!

Girardo
15-08-2006, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by snig06
aislyene is appearning very popular and i think she is petes nearest rival at the moment. i beg all of u unsure to not vote pete because he is not a worthy winner, hes boring. vote someone else... prehaps richard :tongue: or aislyne

LEGEND!!! ur'e views are exactly the same as mine. i love both of those two- although i wouldnt say i HATE the others.

BigBrother10:AllnewBigBro
15-08-2006, 05:17 PM
Pete keeeep voting.Dont listen to this guy.Sot Ash from being in the last 2.Pete or Glyn to win:laugh::xyxwave::thumbs::hello::dance:.

InTheHood
15-08-2006, 06:52 PM
Anyone who thinks Pete is entertaining, really needs something/someone else in their lives, and maybe get a job or an interest, then, when in the real world, they may just realise what the word 'entertaining' actually is, and if you look in a dictionary, it will not say 'fake' or 'big willy', which is why women like him.

Blink_Me
15-08-2006, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by InTheHood
Anyone who thinks Pete is entertaining, really needs something/someone else in their lives, and maybe get a job or an interest, then, when in the real world, they may just realise what the word 'entertaining' actually is, and if you look in a dictionary, it will not say 'fake' or 'big willy', which is why women like him.

Yeah, but everyone has their own opinion, don't they? :wink:

Ella
15-08-2006, 06:54 PM

Hmmmm thanks for the advice but im voting for Pete, i already have about 30 times :thumbs:

AdamArmand
15-08-2006, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Elz_Belz

Hmmmm thanks for the advice but Im voting for Pete, i already have about 30 times :thumbs:

:conf::conf::conf:why would you do that?! 30 TIMES?!!! Your parents will go spare when they see the bill lol.

Ella
15-08-2006, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by InTheHood
Sorry but what a load oe codswolop! I love Pete but its nothing to do with the size of his Penis! People who think this are shallow and probably have a little dinkle themselves!
And i do have a job, and i have many interests, And i am most certainly in the real world and i find Pete extremely entertaining! A thankyou! :thumbs:

Ella
15-08-2006, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by AdamArmand

Hmmmm thanks for the advice but Im voting for Pete, i already have about 30 times :thumbs:

:conf::conf::conf:why would you do that?! 30 TIMES?!!! Your parents will go spare when they see the bill lol.
LOL Its on my mobile, im on contract so i just go mad with the phone calls, My phobe bill will be a shocker lol

Sam
15-08-2006, 07:15 PM

then thats really sad.

Ella
15-08-2006, 07:16 PM

then thats really sad.
Please refrain from calling me sad :nono: And its not sad, if i said i voted for Aisleyne 30 times you wouldnt be saying that
tut tut shame on you :nono:

Sam
15-08-2006, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Girardo

LEGEND!!! ur'e views are exactly the same as mine. i love both of those two- although i wouldnt say i HATE the others.

thanks for the backup lol :xyxwave:

Sam
15-08-2006, 07:18 PM

then thats really sad.
Please refrain from calling me sad :nono: And its not sad, if i said i voted for Aisleyne 30 times you wouldnt be saying that
tut tut shame on you :nono:

i think u find in would if u spend £15 or somehting on voting for a housemate i think thats a bit of waste of money to be honest if you are throwing money down the drain at least waste it on a good housemate like aisleyne or glyn or richard :xyxwave: