PDA

View Full Version : Who do you want the final between?

GlitterEyes
15-08-2006, 01:45 PM
What two housemates do you want going head to head in the final and why?

Mike
15-08-2006, 01:46 PM
Glyn & Rich - For me these two have been the most entertaining out of the 6 housemates left.

GlitterEyes
15-08-2006, 01:47 PM
Richard & Ash for me because they are both the underdogs and have had to deal with alot inside and outside the house.

texbex
15-08-2006, 01:48 PM
pete n glyn yayyyyyyyyyy

Bells
15-08-2006, 01:49 PM
Pete & Glyn for me - both have had me in stitches many times, are very loyal and genuine people IMO and have been mainly consistent throughout the whole of the series. :thumbs:

*PlayGirl*
15-08-2006, 01:51 PM
My two faves.. Pete && Richard.

If Uglyene gets to the final two I shall shoot it when it comes out.

Arneldo
15-08-2006, 01:55 PM
Id like it to be Nikki & Pete or Pete & Glyn.
Because i think them 3 desereve to be Final 3.

Ollie!
15-08-2006, 02:30 PM
Glyn and Pete. Looks like most want Glyn in the final. Flamin get voting then! :laugh:

Pete2win
15-08-2006, 02:32 PM
Pete & Glyn

abs
15-08-2006, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Mike
Glyn & Rich - For me these two have been the most entertaining out of the 6 housemates left.

i like people who have common sense! :thumbs:

xGemmax
15-08-2006, 02:56 PM
Pete and Glyn!!!!!:tongue:

Kore
15-08-2006, 02:59 PM
pete n glyn

abs
15-08-2006, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by ice_maiden02
Pete & Glyn for me - both have had me in stitches many times, are very loyal and genuine people IMO and have been mainly consistent throughout the whole of the series. :thumbs:

pete has not been consistant! not attacking him, but he had that dry spell were he wasnt doing anything for like 2/3 weeks! glyn started slow, but came into his own after a week. pete only has fun when women show interest in him, thats why i wanted grace to come back into the house because she has no time for him (like most females would on the outside). before he went into the house i bet your behind you wouldnt have given him a second glance!!!

Jordan
15-08-2006, 03:07 PM
Pete + Glyn, or Pete + Nikki

Blowout
15-08-2006, 03:13 PM
Glyn and Nikki!

Bells
15-08-2006, 03:16 PM
pete has not been consistant! not attacking him, but he had that dry spell were he wasnt doing anything for like 2/3 weeks! glyn started slow, but came into his own after a week. pete only has fun when women show interest in him, thats why i wanted grace to come back into the house because she has no time for him (like most females would on the outside). before he went into the house i bet your behind you wouldnt have given him a second glance!!! [/quote]

Sorry what?

That was my opinion..:thumbs:

And Pete's actually very attractive IMO. And after getting to know more about his personality on BB he comes across as generally sweet and nice. He's also a loyal friend (like Glyn); and always tends to stick by his friends. And I LOVE Pete and Nikki. I must obviously just see him a different way to you, but that doesn't mean I don't respect others' opinions.

Craiggy
15-08-2006, 03:23 PM
Aiseylne and Gyln

abs
15-08-2006, 03:32 PM
chill out ice! (lol, sorry). i didnt say anything about your opinion, as you said, you love pete, i love nobody in the house! i like certain people, but i also call it as i see it & im not bias. not saying you are, but we all see certain things differently. for example, grace was a wicked HM, so was sezer. i like those characters, the kind of people that are not affraid to challange someone. pete on the other hand is not like that, has no opinions on anything, & basically avoids every kind of drama! friends are ment to stick up for you (like what glyn was doing with grace), pete hasnt done this! look how pete was in that prison task when he found out about the letters. he heard richards letter but afterwards it was still richard that was hugging pete because pete could only think about not getting a letter! theres a word for that. thats just 1 of many examples i can give. as i said, i call it as i see it...

12bigbrother12
15-08-2006, 03:35 PM
Pete and nikki

Bells
15-08-2006, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by abs
chill out ice! (lol, sorry). i didnt say anything about your opinion, as you said, you love pete, i love nobody in the house! i like certain people, but i also call it as i see it & Im not bias. not saying you are, but we all see certain things differently. for example, grace was a wicked HM, so was sezer. i like those characters, the kind of people that are not affraid to challange someone. pete on the other hand is not like that, has no opinions on anything, & basically avoids every kind of drama! friends are ment to stick up for you (like what glyn was doing with grace), pete hasnt done this! look how pete was in that prison task when he found out about the letters. he heard richards letter but afterwards it was still richard that was hugging pete because pete could only think about not getting a letter! theres a word for that. thats just 1 of many examples i can give. as i said, i call it as i see it...

Well I liked Grace and Sezer as well (unlike many others), and I also happen to like Glyn.

So our opinions can't be that different can they? :wink:

abs
15-08-2006, 03:39 PM
true (ice), only in regards to pete lol :wink: