PDA

View Full Version : BBCAN Season 2 to get a new house

Jack_
30-10-2013, 09:28 PM
Big Brother Canada Season 2 Gets A New Home

The Big Brother Canada sophmore season is ramping up now that casting is closed and when it premieres those lucky houseguests will be entering a brand new home.

http://canada.bigbrothernetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/bbcan2-house-layout-meeting.jpg

Earlier this month a member of the Big Brother Canada production team put out this picture from a meeting. The image was intended to highlight the the prep work for the new season, but there in the background is the design of a new Big Brother house.

Further investigative snooping on our part turned up a confirmation that yes, BBCAN would be moving to a new location for 2014. The change was not intended or planned, but rather the result of some unexpected events.

The original Big Brother Canada house was incredible and very impressive with its slick design and technological features like a lighting system in the “backyard” designed to mimic the sun’s shift across the sky.

While we’re disappointed to hear of their troubles we expect BBCAN to fully exploit the opportunity to create an even bigger and better home for the new batch of HGs.

Source (http://canada.bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-canada-season-2-gets-a-new-home/)

Hope it's as nice as the first one :D

Samm
30-10-2013, 10:30 PM
Great I liked the first one but it got a bit boring

Headie
30-10-2013, 11:39 PM
I can't wait for BBCAN :love: I get excited just thinking about it, especially after the trainwreck that was BB15.

reece(:
30-10-2013, 11:51 PM
I hope they put some older players in this time (and not ones that fill first boot spots).

Headie
31-10-2013, 12:03 AM
I hope they put some older players in this time (and not ones that fill first boot spots).

They need to be more like Renny and less like Jerry plz

lostalex
31-10-2013, 07:55 AM
I can't wait for BBCAN :love: I get excited just thinking about it, especially after the trainwreck that was BB15.

yea, but BB is at it's best when it's a train wreck. we watch BB BECAUSE we love train wrecks!

Samm
31-10-2013, 10:08 AM
They need to put in someone from Gary's family

Headie
31-10-2013, 11:12 AM
yea, but BB is at it's best when it's a train wreck. we watch BB BECAUSE we love train wrecks!

Not when they're all racist bigots.

lostalex
31-10-2013, 12:52 PM
Not when they're all racist bigots.

ESPECIALLY when they are racist bigots.

Patrick
01-11-2013, 05:19 PM
Four months :love:

BBfanUSA
02-11-2013, 11:12 AM
They need to put in someone from Gary's family

How about no? How about no relatives of former hgs at all? Because they can suck the life out of a series just like having One single vet in there.

Headie
02-11-2013, 11:19 AM
How about no? How about no relatives of former hgs at all? Because they can suck the life out of a series just like having One single vet in there.

Are you for real? There's only ever been one relative of an ex BB houseguest and they were the saviour of a terrible season and ended up winning America's Favourite.

Headie
02-11-2013, 11:20 AM
They should cast Jodi for this season tbh :idc:

BBfanUSA
02-11-2013, 11:36 AM
Are you for real? There's only ever been one relative of an ex BB houseguest and they were the saviour of a terrible season and ended up winning America's Favourite.

Yes I'm for real, I felt like having Elissa in there ruined the twist and the season. Not the racism, (Although I disapproved of it, I didn't think the hgs that were saying those words shouldn't be kicked out).

lostalex
02-11-2013, 09:20 PM
Willy was kind of a relative too, Russell Hanz's brother. He was pretty worthless.

Of course Survivor this season is filled with relatives.

zakman440
02-11-2013, 09:29 PM
Hopefully there will be an actual outdoor area this time!