Black Dagger
31-10-2013, 11:06 PM
bi Alton – I Will Survive

Hannah Barrett – Somebody Else’s Guy

Kingsland Road – Blame It On The Boogie

Luke Friend – Play That Funky Music

Nicholas McDonald – Rock With You

Rough Copy – September

Sam Bailey – No More Tears (Enough Is Enough)

Sam Callahan – Relight My Fire

Tamera Foster – Wishing Your Star

I am unsure of a few :suspect:

Vanessa
31-10-2013, 11:08 PM
Great song choice for Luke! He's going to smash it! :dance:

joeysteele
31-10-2013, 11:10 PM
Oh crumbs,I will Survive, I like the song but who knows what it will resemble after Abi takes it on.

Vanessa
31-10-2013, 11:11 PM
Oh crumbs,I will Survive, I like the song but who knows what it will resemble after Abi takes it on.

:joker: Oh dear! Another song murdered.

joeysteele
31-10-2013, 11:20 PM
:joker: Oh dear! Another song murdered.

:joker:More than likely Vanessa, more than likely.

Vanessa
31-10-2013, 11:22 PM
:joker:More than likely Vanessa, more than likely.

I love Luke song choice and he can play the guitar with it. :amazed:

BigSister
31-10-2013, 11:25 PM
I love Rough copys song choice and Sam B too
If Abi slows down i will survive although i can see a lot of you will not survive

Vanessa
31-10-2013, 11:26 PM
I love Rough copys song choice and Sam B too
If Abi slows down i will survive although i can see a lot of you will not survive

:joker: She has to slow down everything. :sleep:

Drew.
31-10-2013, 11:29 PM
i will survive.. i dont think you will be now

Vanessa
31-10-2013, 11:30 PM
Wishing on a star is not disco. :nono:

BigSister
31-10-2013, 11:31 PM
Thats what i said as well drew
I can see louis or gary saying that

joeysteele
31-10-2013, 11:33 PM
I fear unfortunately Sam Callahan could get some stick, Gary Barlow doesn't like acts singing his songs.

Vanessa
31-10-2013, 11:34 PM
I fear unfortunately Sam Callahan could get some stick, Gary Barlow doesn't like acts singing his songs.

I know. He's really going to get it from Gary. Poor Sam! :laugh:

joeysteele
31-10-2013, 11:35 PM
I know. He's really going to get it from Gary. Poor Sam! :laugh:

I swear Louis does it just to annoy Gary.:joker:

Jordan.
31-10-2013, 11:39 PM
Sam Bailey – No More Tears (Enough Is Enough)

drunk aunt on karaoke http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/public/style_emoticons/default/***********

Vanessa
31-10-2013, 11:40 PM
I can see Abi, Nicholas and Sam C possibly getting in trouble with those song choices. :suspect:

Jordan.
31-10-2013, 11:45 PM
Garys comments to Sam C should be fun

Vanessa
31-10-2013, 11:47 PM
Garys comments to Sam C should be fun

:joker: He'll be so pissed off!

joeysteele
31-10-2013, 11:48 PM
I can see Abi, Nicholas and Sam C possibly getting in trouble with those song choices. :suspect:

I don't mind Nicholas but fail to get the hype as to him,however I think he could just stand there and whistle an instrumental and still get told he was great.

Vanessa
31-10-2013, 11:49 PM
I don't mind Nicholas but fail to get the hype as to him,however I think he could just stand there and whistle an instrumental and still get told he was great.

Bad song choice this week. He's lucky Abi is in the mix. :laugh:

Vanessa
31-10-2013, 11:58 PM
Abi's song will sound a bit like this :

uZgY46t-Cw8

Which is a great version, if she can pull it off.

Shaun
01-11-2013, 12:00 AM
rough copy with the best song as usual

really can't see how Nicholas will pull off MJ (don't be dirty :nono:)

Vanessa
01-11-2013, 12:01 AM
rough copy with the best song as usual

really can't see how Nicholas will pull off MJ (don't be dirty :nono:)

Yeah, bad song choice for him. And poor Sam C. :hugesmile:

Vanessa
01-11-2013, 12:24 AM
I think Luke version will be on lines of the Adam Lambert one :

CTv_g2SebWY

Twitter Robot
01-11-2013, 12:36 AM
James has posted a new TiBB frontpage article.

The X Factor 2013 disco week song choices have been revealed:

Abi Alton – I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor

Hannah Barrett – Somebody Else’s Guy by Jocelyn Brown

Kingsland Road – Blame It On The Boogie by Mick Jackson

Luke Friend – Play That Funky Music by Wild Cherry

Nicholas

Excerpt of article quoted above. Read full article here - http://www.thisisxfactor.com/xfactor2013/news-239827/disco-week-song-choices-x-factor-spoiler.html

Gstar
01-11-2013, 12:46 AM
Bye Sam C

Tom4784
01-11-2013, 12:54 AM
Sam Bailey will inevitably murder one of the greatest songs of all time.

Vanessa
01-11-2013, 12:55 AM
Sam Bailey will inevitably murder one of the greatest songs of all time.

Abi is doing a slow version of the song. That' not disco. :nono:

Sophiee
01-11-2013, 12:55 AM
nicholas has been topping the vote apparently every week so I doubt one 'off' performance even would see him in the bottom two.
there are some good choices this week overall :).

Vanessa
01-11-2013, 12:57 AM
nicholas has been topping the vote apparently every week so I doubt one 'off' performance even would see him in the bottom two.
there are some good choices this week overall :).

If Luke does the Adam Lambert version he's going to be great. Rock suits him so well! :hugesmile:

BBfanUSA
01-11-2013, 01:01 AM
No one performing Get Lucky?

Vanessa
01-11-2013, 01:06 AM
No one performing Get Lucky?

Nope. :hugesmile:

Brother Leon
01-11-2013, 01:13 AM
Abi killing another classic. Have Rough Copy been given Frank Sinatra? Or is there another sing with name?

Vanessa
01-11-2013, 01:15 AM
Abi killing another classic. Have Rough Copy been given Frank Sinatra? Or is there another sing with name?

Rough Copy are singing September, by Earth, wind and fire. :hugesmile:

Brother Leon
01-11-2013, 01:28 AM
Ah right. Hmm...not sure. Would of gave the, a Jackson 5 track personally.

Mystic Mock
01-11-2013, 01:46 AM
Abi Alton - I will Survive - It will probably be an improvement on last week, but I still think it will be poor.

Hannah Barrett - Somebody Else's Guy - Hannah should be fine on this song I think.

Kingsland Road - Blame It On The Boogie - This will be a cheesefest of the highest order, the only thing that might save them is that Michael Jackson songs always means you've got a good chance of going through on TXF, unless you sing Billie Jean of course.

Luke Friend - Play That Funky Music - I really am not sure of this song choice tbh, I think it might be somewhere in the middle of the night.

Nicholas McDonald - Rock With You - It doesn't matter how he performs this song his through.

Rough Copy - September - This is a good song choice for them, if they do bad on the song then it's their own fault.

Sam Bailey - No More Tears (Enough Is Enough) - This is just gonna get Sam Bailey a lot of stick for sounding Karaoke, a very poor song choice from Sharon.

Sam Callahan - Relight My Fire - I just don't see Sam Callahan pulling this song off at all, but I'm excited to see if I'm proven wrong on this.

Tamera Foster - Wishing On A Star - It's a ballad which will get her criticism, plus I don't think her voice will suit it that much.

James
01-11-2013, 02:25 AM
James has posted a new TiBB frontpage article.

Excerpt of article quoted above. Read full article here - http://www.thisisxfactor.com/xfactor2013/news-239827/disco-week-song-choices-x-factor-spoiler.html

I've put Spotify links to the original songs in the article above, if anyone's interested.

Probably should have made them YouTube. :S

Vanessa
01-11-2013, 04:18 AM
Abi Alton - I will Survive - It will probably be an improvement on last week, but I still think it will be poor.

Hannah Barrett - Somebody Else's Guy - Hannah should be fine on this song I think.

Kingsland Road - Blame It On The Boogie - This will be a cheesefest of the highest order, the only thing that might save them is that Michael Jackson songs always means you've got a good chance of going through on TXF, unless you sing Billie Jean of course.

Luke Friend - Play That Funky Music - I really am not sure of this song choice tbh, I think it might be somewhere in the middle of the night.

Nicholas McDonald - Rock With You - It doesn't matter how he performs this song his through.

Rough Copy - September - This is a good song choice for them, if they do bad on the song then it's their own fault.

Sam Bailey - No More Tears (Enough Is Enough) - This is just gonna get Sam Bailey a lot of stick for sounding Karaoke, a very poor song choice from Sharon.

Sam Callahan - Relight My Fire - I just don't see Sam Callahan pulling this song off at all, but I'm excited to see if I'm proven wrong on this.

Tamera Foster - Wishing On A Star - It's a ballad which will get her criticism, plus I don't think her voice will suit it that much.

I think Luke is doing the Adam Lambert version. That suits his voice perfectly. :blush:

Vanessa
01-11-2013, 04:26 AM
This will test all of them. Disco week is hard and most will be out of their comfort zones. Let's see who really is versatile and who is not. :devil:

Vanessa
01-11-2013, 04:34 AM
It's not fair that everyone is doing an up tempo song and Abi a slow version. :nono::mad:

Jemal
01-11-2013, 07:02 AM
Wtfis september?

Black Dagger
01-11-2013, 08:00 AM
Wtfis september?

One of the greatest songs of all time.

Gs069dndIYk

Jemal
01-11-2013, 08:13 AM
Ahhh
Decent song that is.
Should smash it

joeysteele
01-11-2013, 08:19 AM

Good preview overall there Mock.
I have to admit, I am concerned with Sam C's song, Louis must know that Gary will likely bring Sam down just for doing one of his songs.He has said repeatedly he doesn't like acts doing 'Take That' songs either on the show or in auditions.

Kate!
01-11-2013, 09:21 AM
Great choices for Hannah and Rough Copy.

So sick of I will survive though, give Abi something more modern ffs. She needs to pull it out of the bag pdq or she's gone. She had so much promise, it's a shame.

Black Dagger
01-11-2013, 09:24 AM
Yeah, she's been ruined on live shows, it's sad to see..

If she is B2 she's gone.. it's really out of 3 acts for B2 now. Callahan/Kingsland/Abi so I am hoping she avoids it to cause the teenies a breakdown tbh (and I love Kingsland)

I am glad that my favourite is starting to come through at the right moment, if Luke gets it right tomorrow, he's now a contender, it's reminding me so much of the Marcus/Craig Colton 'storyline'

Samm
01-11-2013, 09:29 AM
Hannah song is one off my favorite song's off all time :amazed:

Samm
01-11-2013, 09:30 AM
Looking at the song choices I have a feeling Kingsland could be out next

erinp5
01-11-2013, 09:41 PM
I will survive and Wishing on a star...groundhog day.:sleep:

Saph
01-11-2013, 09:44 PM
Abi Alton – I Will Survive