PDA

View Full Version : Pete And Nikki...True Love???

Laydee--K
15-08-2006, 04:44 PM
Every night i watch big brother and for some reason i have an idea that Nikki is using Pete. I think since she found out on the outside world that Pete is loved by everyone, and most probably is going to win Big Brother 7, she has been saying shes deeply in love with Pete but I think she's after Pete because she thinks he's going to win because she's after the winning prize money!!

What do you think?? Is this true love between Pete and Nikki??

kittykat321
15-08-2006, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Laydee--K
Every night i watch big brother and for some reason i have an idea that Nikki is using Pete. I think since she found out on the outside world that Pete is loved by everyone, and most probably is going to win Big Brother 7, she has been saying shes deeply in love with Pete but I think she's after Pete because she thinks he's going to win because she's after the winning prize money!!

What do you think?? Is this true love between Pete and Nikki??

not true love,,, theres no way on this earth she wld normally go for sme1 like him,,,,, no way!!!!
if she seen him in a club, shed walk the other way

SiMoN!
15-08-2006, 04:48 PM
yer she just want to ues him

peopel may say she will do aright on her own

but she will do better with pete

abs
15-08-2006, 04:48 PM
nikki has seen the reaction in regards to pete, & also some people love her childish ways so she is just trying to give everyone what they want! course its not real, & if pete believes she is in love with him, he needs to go out with the boys more & be educated, lads night style!!!

Bells
15-08-2006, 04:49 PM
There's been plenty of threads on this

BUT

I'll say that I do believe it's real personally. But nobody can say anything for sure yet; we need to see what'll happen when the two end up going out into the outside world and tasting real life, otherwise we may have to eat our words. :tongue:

Laydee--K
15-08-2006, 04:51 PM
Agree with you all!!

At the very beginning of Big Brother when they were asking Nikki who she likes best and someone mentioned Pete and she said that she would never go out with Pete because he's not her type. She's definatly using him.

xcelticbbzx
15-08-2006, 06:23 PM
i think dat nikki is so usin pete!! she went out and saw dat every 1 luvs pete and she thinks to win she shood get wiv him! but poor wee pete is reely luvin her! perfect pete 2 win!! xxx :hello:

texbex
15-08-2006, 06:49 PM
I think we will just have to wait and see

if you think about it though nikki was all over pete before she was evicted and didnt know who was fave etc

Smeggypants
15-08-2006, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by texbex
I think we will just have to wait and see

Yeah I agree!

It's too early to tell.

In a few weeks I doubt I'll be bothered. :)

Although there's bound to be a documentary ( more endemol £££££ ) all about how pete and nikki faired after BB. :hello::hello:

I shall no doubt watch it, buit not buy any of the products advertised during it's commercial breaks.

69funguy
15-08-2006, 07:00 PM
I also believe nikki is using pete as the other night she was saying to him we should go on a cruise holiday she is already spending the money

amuseme
15-08-2006, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by 69funguy
I also believe nikki is using pete as the other night she was saying to him we should go on a cruise holiday she is already spending the money

She probably already has the money from magazine deals etc so why not go on a cruise?

69funguy
15-08-2006, 07:09 PM
she has already said on here she has recieved ****** all in her words

BigBrother10:AllnewBigBro
15-08-2006, 07:18 PM
No it wont last.:nono:

blue_didi
15-08-2006, 07:21 PM
She is not using him. Even Richard and Judy said its genuine! (lol)
Imogen said times and times how Nikki told her she liked him before she was evicted...I think its real..

kara
15-08-2006, 07:25 PM
she's using him, if not then I can't see her getting on with his crusty friends!

blue_didi
15-08-2006, 07:27 PM
everyone thought saskia was using maxwell too....=)
and lol at your kirsten pic!!!!

Hellen
15-08-2006, 07:56 PM
I don't think that Nikki's sincere and I feel that Pete is going to get badly hurt by her.