PDA

View Full Version : Mess with Ash: she'll **** u up!!

Girardo
15-08-2006, 08:08 PM
Sheer genuis. i'm wetting myself!!
shes a legend.

Ella
15-08-2006, 08:09 PM
That was sad, she couldnt foook anything up

Apart from her make up

Smeggypants
15-08-2006, 08:11 PM
Ash looks like she's fooked a lot up already!!!

Ella
15-08-2006, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Smeggypants
Ash looks like she's fooked a lot up already!!!

:thumbs: Agree!

jussumkid
15-08-2006, 08:13 PM
Haha, love her, shes been on a journey herself :hello:

kara
15-08-2006, 08:15 PM
that was very moving, she's been through so much, she's grown a lot in the bb house :)

xGemmax
15-08-2006, 08:16 PM
It was SO funny she looked well embarassed!:joker::joker:

amuseme
15-08-2006, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by kara
that was very moving, she's been through so much, she's grown a lot in the bb house :)

oh my god, someone fell for the tears. She was only crying because her true colours were revealed once again

Jordan
15-08-2006, 08:18 PM
One word...EXPOSED

Also did she cry because she felt guilty, or because she was EXPOSED?!?!

Get the lying,vile Ghetto Princess out

xGemmax
15-08-2006, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Jordan
One word...EXPOSED

Also did she cry because she felt guilty, or because she was EXPOSED?!?!

Get the lying,vile Ghetto Princess out
I know how:joker: fake was she?Its amazing that someone could fall for her fakeness.:rolleyes:

xXxBubblesxXx
15-08-2006, 08:29 PM
that made me laugh...and how was it fake? everybody else exaggerated in their video notice how it was only mainly Aisleyne who was 'exposed'

lily.
15-08-2006, 08:31 PM
The difference between Aisleyne's VT and everyone else's is this. Aisleyne continued to act like a wigga for the first few weeks of her stay in BB. See here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6VM7unzV6E) for an example.

Then after her HND stay, she emerged with a brand new personality. So, the question remains... has Aisleyne been on a "journey" and realised the error or her ways? Or is she simply faking her "nice" personality for the sake of gaining votes?

Personally, I can't quite decide which it is... :rolleyes:

xGemmax
15-08-2006, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Stropz
The difference between Aisleyne's VT and everyone else's is this. Aisleyne continued to act like a wigga for the first few weeks of her stay in BB. See here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6VM7unzV6E) for an example.

Then after her HND stay, she emerged with a brand new personality. So, the question remains... has Aisleyne been on a "journey" and realised the error or her ways? Or is she simply faking her "nice" personality for the sake of gaining votes?

I know...its amazing we even have to explain this to people:rolleyes:

SiMoN!
15-08-2006, 08:33 PM
she souned well stupid when she said that

Ella
15-08-2006, 08:38 PM
KNOW YOURSELF SIMON!!!!

Smeggypants
15-08-2006, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by kara

Yup, like a huge pus filled wart!!!

ThaGazBoi
15-08-2006, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by jem_stone16

You dont explain love, all your posts are either 'I hate Aishleyne or 'Ashleynes a bitch'..Grow up a bit.

Foebane100
15-08-2006, 08:47 PM
She's been on a journey to the toilet to blub.:bawling:

xGemmax
15-08-2006, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by CrazyGazza

You dont explain love, all your posts are either 'I hate Aishleyne or 'Ashleynes a bitch'..Grow up a bit.
Excuse me - but i can remember numerous occasions where i have explained why i dont like Aisleyne:bored::rolleyes:

lily.
15-08-2006, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by CrazyGazza

Mine aint.... but, I assume you weren't referring to me there Gary... :wink:

Girardo
15-08-2006, 09:07 PM
that one bit was funnier than the whole sunday episode when APPARENTLY pete was "hilarious"

Miss_Pink
15-08-2006, 09:11 PM
Aisleyne is a Trout did you see how big her lips were, nearly as big as pete burns lmao, as for **** you up she wants too look how ****ed she is. She looks like a dead woman.

here.comes.trouble
15-08-2006, 09:15 PM
EVERYONE IN THERE AS BEEN ON A JOURNEY.

doesnt mean they must win.