PDA

View Full Version : Ash!! What a girl

manofthehill
15-08-2006, 08:19 PM
Didnt really like the gal till tonight but after seeing her diary room entry then and how she has grown up and matured in the house I think I want her 2 win! I know how she feels I used be really angry and fiesty at people and then when I went to a new college a new situation I changed so much.

Shes been through alot with all the **** from housemates and media.

ASH 2 WIN :)

SiMoN!
15-08-2006, 08:19 PM
she shouldent win

Bigmouth
15-08-2006, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by manofthehill
Didnt really like the gal till tonight but after seeing her diary room entry then and how she has grown up and matured in the house I think I want her 2 win! I know how she feels I used be really angry and fiesty at people and then when I went to a new college a new situation I changed so much.

Quality post..I agree 100%:thumbs:

manofthehill
Thats your oppinion

Ella
No she wont win

Bigmouth
15-08-2006, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Elz_Belz
No she wont win

Go Ash.Go Ash:tongue: Sorry for calling you a Hillbilly hun.It was only a joke.Do you still love me:tongue:

kara
15-08-2006, 08:27 PM
loving her even more!!!:elephant:

Smeggypants
15-08-2006, 08:41 PM
I think Ash is straight. Sorry to disappoint.

Although she might be a little bi-curious!!

Vote for Pete!!!

Craiggy
15-08-2006, 10:59 PM
Yeah Ais is great!

I love her, she is going down as one of my fav housemates ever along with Imogen this year!

Jay
15-08-2006, 11:00 PM
Yep Aisleyne all the way

Psylocke
15-08-2006, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Craiggy
Yeah Ais is great!

I love her, she is going down as one of my fav housemates ever along with Imogen this year!

imogen turned out to be a very sweet girl by the end

lambruscokid
15-08-2006, 11:01 PM
Ash? What, a girl?

BB-Rocks
15-08-2006, 11:02 PM
I love Aisleyne and think she should win but i think, no its a fact Glyn or Pete will win!

ChelseaFan
15-08-2006, 11:03 PM
No not Aisleyne to win PETE!

BB-Rocks
15-08-2006, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by kickstercalum
No not Aisleyne to win PETE!

:sleep:

kara
15-08-2006, 11:27 PM
the media backlash is *well* under way, ash is now the media's darling

Ella
15-08-2006, 11:30 PM
Shes no one darling

Smeggypants
16-08-2006, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by kara

Media's darling!! <groan>

What a load of vacuous hype!

Ash is just someone who has got a good chance of coming 2nd in BB07 and in a few weeks will be forgotten about!!

lambruscokid
16-08-2006, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Smeggypants

Media's darling!! <groan>

What a load of vacuous hype!

Ash is just someone who has got a good chance of coming 2nd in BB07 and in a few weeks will be forgotten about!!

Ash who? Never heard of her. :joker:

Louella
16-08-2006, 10:47 AM
Ash was backtracking in the DR last night after seeing that video. The true Ash was the one in the video and the one that bullied Nikki and tried to pick a fight with Lea she thought she was being evicted that week so the real Ash was on display. She was horrified that the public might see that video clip and the real monster be exposed.

here.comes.trouble
16-08-2006, 10:53 AM
it put me off her

the way she saw her nasty ways before which made her get boo'd
so now shes embarrased her true self came out so she gets all upset.

since she got boo'd she went all nice, even i was fooled by her niceness but when i look back i cant be sure its genuine.

i do like her but, not a winner if u ask me.
petes been nice since day 1.
she hasnt.

blue_didi
16-08-2006, 10:54 AM
"the way she saw her nasty ways before which made her get boo'd
so now shes embarrased her true self came out so she gets all upset.

since she got boo'd she went all nice, even i was fooled by her niceness but when i look back i cant be sure its genuine."

good point! I started to like her but now that made me think!

kara
16-08-2006, 10:55 AM
she's the real winner, no matter what the outcome:thumbs:

Louella
16-08-2006, 10:57 AM
Indeed she was probably hoping that the public had forgotten about the real Ash and had been taken in by the fakeness. She also conveniently forgot that she said to Nikki " know yourself little girl" when she was bulling her.

Louella
16-08-2006, 10:58 AM

No the real winner is the one who goes home with £100,000 in their bank account.

bananarama
16-08-2006, 12:27 PM
In spite of being a Nikkie fan i am voting Ash to win. Pete has Nikki as a prize now what more would he want or need. :joker:

Ash has been a consistently interesting character. The guys in the form of Glyn and Pete have just behaved silly and in an exhibitionist way.. Glyn streaking is just plain dirty raincoat mentality. He should have had the boot weeks ago...

Ash is the most deserving female winner...

Crystal-Rose
16-08-2006, 03:33 PM

Great post! could not have put it better myself! Behind Ash 100% :thumbs:

Smeggypants
16-08-2006, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Aisleyne2win

Great post! could not have put it better myself! Behind Ash 100% :thumbs:

You banner is proof that good looks for some is only a jar of make up away!!

Crystal-Rose
16-08-2006, 03:45 PM
[/quote]You banner is proof that good looks for some is only a jar of make up away!! [/quote]

what does how someone looks have anything to do with who they are how shallow can you get if you are judging someone on how they look. you should be ashamed of yourself :nono:

Smeggypants
16-08-2006, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Louella

No the real winner is the one who goes home with £100,000 in their bank account.

LOL!! Of course! and so mind numbingly obvious too!! :)

I do wonder why someone would be so obsessed with a BB Housemate though. Still each to their own I guess. I bet some people even have shrines to HMs in their house.

Louella
16-08-2006, 04:15 PM
. I bet some people even have shrines to HMs in their house. [/quote]

Yes PMSL you are probably right!!:bouncy:

princessnikkifan4life
16-08-2006, 07:50 PM
I was put off her even more after her "performance" in the diary room.

She knows that is the real her.
We know that is the real her.
Some have been fooled by the "nice-ash" who appeared all of a sudden after being booed.
She has been under so many personalities its frightening.
How anyone could call it genuine is beyond me.
AFAIC, Nikki is the winner.
A further 6 weeks at least on telly plus promotion for her show so overall about another 8 weeks on TV.
Let Aisleyne win, she may even convince herself she has changed, the way she has fooled so many of her fans.
But in a years time it will be Aisleyne we laugh at for being a total flop, she may ACT all nice and kind in the house but just wait til her mask slips when she is outside and does Nuts and Zoo, slags the housemates etc, then her fans will be feeling soooooo stupid.

CANT WAIT FOR THAT!

xGemmax
16-08-2006, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by princessnikkifan4life

Some have been fooled by the "nice-ash" who appeared all of a sudden after being booed.
A further 6 weeks at least on telly plus promotion for her show so overall about another 8 weeks on TV.
Let Aisleyne win, she may even convince herself she has changed, the way she has fooled so many of her fans.
But in a years time it will be Aisleyne we laugh at for being a total flop, she may ACT all nice and kind in the house but just wait til her mask slips when she is outside and does Nuts and Zoo, slags the housemates etc, then her fans will be feeling soooooo stupid.

CANT WAIT FOR THAT!
I couldnt have put it better myself!:hello:

emz438
16-08-2006, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by princessnikkifan4life

CANT WAIT FOR THAT!

Wait. So now people aren't allowed to change while they're in the house? I don't think you have much of a right to say that when Ais is the only one who truly knows whether she's changed inside or not. You don't know what the 'real Aisleyne' is ... you can't, since she obviously has "so many different personalities". So now Ais can't regret what she's done in the past and want to start over? Oh. Ok.

Ha, loved the thing about Nikki I have to say. So you said, when Ais comes out, she'll do Nuts and Zoo, and then slag off all the housemates. Oh, sorry, hasn't Nikki already done all of them? I'm not sure she did Nuts and Zoo after she came out but she admitted to doing them before she went in the house! And lets face it, she wasn't exactly innocent in bitching about Aisleyne.

That seems like double standards to me.

ashrocks
16-08-2006, 10:53 PM
ASH 2 WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I LOVE HER SHES EXPOSED PETE FOR THE MONEY GRABBER HE REALLY IS!! GONE RIGHT OFF PETE THIS WEEK, HES SELF OBSESSED.

andybigbro
16-08-2006, 11:20 PM
i love ash and she is soo entertaining and if she won she would be the first late comer to win it would be soooo cool

vote for ash please

andybigbro
16-08-2006, 11:21 PM
ASH 2 WIN