PDA

View Full Version : AAARRRGGGHHHHHH

kemal
15-08-2006, 09:07 PM
Why are most threads on here about Aisleyne??

I think it is soo sad if you are friends of her and want her to win that desperately that you keep posting things about her!!!!

She DOESNT deserve to win...she hasnt been there aslong as everyone else.....shes annoying.......she spends hours and hours doing her make up (but i suppose she needs it)

O and the "10 reasons to vote for Aisleyne" are just stupid reasons!!!! You could make 100 reasons for the rest of the HMs!!!!!

xGemmax
I agree. Theyre getting boring now.:bored::bored:

Dan_
:hello:.Totally agree Kemal, couldn't have put it better myself.

Girardo
15-08-2006, 09:08 PM
WRONG: totally disagree kemal.

Ella
15-08-2006, 09:09 PM
Its cool though Kemal because most people are disliking Asileyne more becuase of these threads so its all good! :laugh:

kemal
15-08-2006, 09:09 PM
hmmmm Girado...looks to me like your probably a friend of Aisleyne???

kemal
15-08-2006, 09:10 PM
well as long as she doesnt win its all good!!:spin2:

Bells
15-08-2006, 09:10 PM
I agree kemal; it's really quite annoying now...:bored:

Psylocke
15-08-2006, 09:12 PM
There do seem to be alot of pointless threads at the moment,but thats the thing about forums,if you dont like a thread,ignore it.

here.comes.trouble
15-08-2006, 09:14 PM
i also hate how ash fans always slag off pete cus they know petes her threat

Psylocke
15-08-2006, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by here.comes.trouble
i also hate how ash fans always slag off pete cus they know petes her threat

OI I LOVE Petey

kara
15-08-2006, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by kemal

I think it is soo sad if you are friends of her and want her to win that desperately that you keep posting things about her!!!!

She DOESNT deserve to win...she hasnt been there aslong as everyone else.....shes annoying.......she spends hours and hours doing her make up (but i suppose she needs it)

O and the "10 reasons to vote for Aisleyne" are just stupid reasons!!!! You could make 100 reasons for the rest of the HMs!!!!!

because she has an ever growing support!

Jordan
15-08-2006, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by kara

No, its just you and your proganda regine. (Dont know if I spelt that right)

kara
15-08-2006, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Jordan
Originally posted by kara

No, its just you and your proganda regine. (Dont know if I spelt that right)

watch bbbm now!

ferg_luvs_bb7
15-08-2006, 09:29 PM
Im sorry, a person should not not deserve to win, because the person hasnt been there as long as the others. Poor excuse IMO

Smeggypants
15-08-2006, 09:31 PM
pete will win in any case.

All that voting money on ash will be wasted! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: