PDA

View Full Version : Remember when Nikki said she was afraid Ais was going to "Box her up?"

GodisaGooner
15-08-2006, 10:31 PM
Well Nikki seems a million miles away from the frightened "4 year old" then doesn't she?

Whatever happens on Friday whether Ais wins or loses, one thing I am certain of, is that Nikki has done herself no end of damage by her constant bitching and nasty remarks.

I had the measure of Nikki first time around from the Dawn B.O. rant.

I am suprised to see more and more people are realising what a nasty fake selfish woman Nikki is.

Nikki will get a shock when she leaves the house...So will Richard.

Psylocke
15-08-2006, 10:34 PM
Nikki will have a HUGE shock maybe even booes when she leaves,they are deserved for once tho

devilsadvocate
15-08-2006, 10:40 PM
nikki always has a lot to say behind peoples backs but never to their faces.remember the dawn thing,richard said 'why don't you tell her' she just totally back out of it.and to this day i still think it was her who wrote about pete's B.O. in the 'critise your HM's' task.

spineless.

GodisaGooner
15-08-2006, 10:49 PM
The thing that gets me is that she has learnt nothing from the reasons why she was evicted first time around. People forgave her tantrums, and selfishness, but it was the constant bitching with Jayne that got her evicted.

J.C.
15-08-2006, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by GodisaGooner
The thing that gets me is that she has learnt nothing from the reasons why she was evicted first time around. People forgave her tantrums, and selfishness, but it was the constant bitching with Jayne that got her evicted.

Absolutely... but bb fixed the no boos on her eviction as she loked like she was on the edge. so NiKKi thinks she is still `special` and a star, this will change on friday and she is going to finally learn.

Arneldo
15-08-2006, 11:16 PM
I dont think Nikki will get a shock. She knows herself that she hasnt got a good chance of winning.
Sadley i think Nikki will get Boos on Friday but I think She will get alot of Cheers aswell - Im hoping anyway because She has provided alot of entertainment i think anyway.
I think Aisleyne has a chance of getting some Boos aswell tho - Which is a shame because altugh i have said some nasty things about her on here and have been quite anti-Ash the last few days, It was mostly because of Ash fans doing my head in, she has provided some entertainment - Im not saying i want her to win - Is still like Pete, Nikki & Glyn to Win more but i think She deserves a good cheer.
Aisleyne is coming up in my like-able Chart!