PDA

View Full Version : Sooo confused about Nicki

droogiefret
15-08-2006, 11:05 PM
I can understand why people may hate her and I can understand why people may love her, But what I don't understand is this.

She got 65% of the vote to go back in and Dermot O seemed a big supporter ('I still haven't met anyone who vote her out' etc).
Now she's back, as far as I can see exactly the way she was before if not even a little more subdued, but everyone says what a big mistake it was to put her back in and Dermot O can't mention her without taking a pop ('Whose annoyed with Nicki today - me').

Does everyone know something I don't?
:conf:

franky1
15-08-2006, 11:25 PM
People have just woke up and smelt the coffee , mate Case Closed end of thread.

xGemmax
15-08-2006, 11:27 PM
I still like her.:spin2:

Ella
15-08-2006, 11:27 PM
I think shes ace!

franky1
15-08-2006, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by jem_stone16
I still like her.:spin2:

Your are beginning to be in a very small minority.

Arneldo
15-08-2006, 11:31 PM
I like her but alot of people think She is stageing her Tantrums abit and that She is useing Pete.

As you can see by my Banner iam a Nikki supporter but i would agree that She staged her 'I belong in there' tantrum a bit but it was till might funny to me. And i dont think She is using Pete but i can see why people would think that.

droogiefret
16-08-2006, 12:27 AM
On BBLB today Dermy said aong the lines that they cheered when she came to the programme but after a week of her they were glad to have her off their hands and back in the house - he seems to have changed his opinion after a close up experience. But then Imogen said she was OK with her up close. --- I guess people are just fickle. We set em up so we can knock em down.