lambruscokid
16-08-2006, 12:21 AM
She already has made it to the finals.

Pity she won't win, though :bigsmile:

Smeggypants
16-08-2006, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by wizzle_star
Go On AsH

Sure! If I'm ever standing close enough and my bladder is full! Be my pleasure!!

lambruscokid
16-08-2006, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Smeggypants
Go On AsH

Sure! If I'm ever standing close enough and my bladder is full! Be my pleasure!!

Best comeback today. :hello:

wizzle_star
16-08-2006, 12:24 AM
soz guys i mean last 3 lol

kara
16-08-2006, 12:38 AM
the media is bored by the predictability of knowing since the first day that pete would win. The backlash is to push the underdog forward as a potential winner -Aisleyne. All the red-top papers are supporting Ais, BBBM is , bb highlights are, orange phones ... the list goes on.

Internet polls have shown ais in the lead all week
All bets are off tonight - the bookies are regrouping, trying to suss out where to go. ("Failed to add selection to your betslip. Selection Suspended.")

Ash has a great chance of winning - her fans just need to keep voting !!!

Ella
16-08-2006, 12:39 AM
:conf:

amuseme
16-08-2006, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by kara
the media is bored by the predictability of knowing since the first day that pete would win. The backlash is to push the underdog forward as a potential winner -Aisleyne. All the red-top papers are supporting Ais, BBBM is , bb highlights are, orange phones ... the list goes on.

All bets are off tonight - the bookies are regrouping, trying to suss out where to go.

Ok Endemol actually want to marry you now

wizzle_star
16-08-2006, 12:41 AM
elz_belz why the :conf:

kara
16-08-2006, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by amuseme

All bets are off tonight - the bookies are regrouping, trying to suss out where to go.

endemol want to marry Ash I think: endemol love Ais! (16AU06) (http://www.endemoluk.com/?q=taxonomy/term/27/9&tid=24)

Smeggypants
16-08-2006, 01:17 AM

LOL!!!! They sho7uld know better than marry for money. i Hope there's a pre-nuptual!!

Blink_Me
16-08-2006, 01:18 AM

endemol want to marry Ash I think: endemol love Ais! (16AU06) (http://www.endemoluk.com/?q=taxonomy/term/27/9&tid=24)

Didn't you say Endemol hated Ash the other day? :laugh:

lambruscokid
16-08-2006, 01:25 AM
they seen ash as being the only way out of this massive hole they dug themselves into

You're projecting an awful lot of your own fantasies onto a massive corporation...

J.C.
16-08-2006, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by lambruscokid
Originally posted by Smeggypants
Go On AsH

Best comeback today. :hello:
Well im an ash fan but still have to agree with the quality of your reply.