PDA

View Full Version : The Glyn Appreciation Thread

Blowout
16-08-2006, 10:10 AM
Taking a break from all the anti or pro Aisleyne, Pete or Nikki threads, here's one for all Glyn fans- no anti-Glyn posts please, save them for another thread.

Post at least one reason you think Glyn should win, or at least stand a chance.

albie
16-08-2006, 10:13 AM
The British public are thick?

blue_didi
16-08-2006, 10:15 AM
To be honest its obvious pete is going to be win but I seriously think he should come SECOND. I know the odds have him as 3rd fav to win but I think they are forgetting the support from Wales. lol...

Glyn should win/come second because he simply deserves to. Big brother has opened up his eyes to the world. (well big brother world) He has learnt so much about the "real" world I think....

Bells
16-08-2006, 10:15 AM
Because he's hilarious, sweet and loyal. Also he appears to be genuine and not a gameplayer; he proved that when all the other HMs said he was 'jeopardising his position' when he climbed the wall. He came on BB for experience, and it certainly shows that he will come out learning more about the world.

Those are some of the reasons why I think he's a great HM anyway! :thumbs:

Craiggy
16-08-2006, 03:27 PM
He is my 2nd fav to win this!

Gyln over Pete anyday, he deserves it more IMO.

Kore
16-08-2006, 03:39 PM
i hope glyn wins because hes been the most entertaining thru out. hes had me laughing more than anyone else... tbh.

Crystal-Rose
16-08-2006, 03:43 PM
Glyn is my 2nd fav to win :hello: come on Glyn

ronnorthnorfolk
16-08-2006, 03:46 PM
www.glyn.tv thats my reason! fab:love:

Mike
16-08-2006, 05:43 PM
Glyn deserves to win the show because he has remained great entertainment throughout and also had an amazing experience, can't believe thinking back to week 1 and 2 he looked a favourite to be one of the first evicted.

Louella
16-08-2006, 05:47 PM
I loved the way Glyn and Imogen were so loyal to each other and he looked really gutted when she was evicted. He is a tad annoying at times but he is also very funny. Loved the way he said he didn't want to be ejaculated from the BB house. :bigsmile:

His family were on BBLB and seemed really nice. At least they havent't been selling sob stories about him to newspapers.

Smeggypants
16-08-2006, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Mike
Glyn deserves to win the show because he has remained great entertainment throughout and also had an amazing experience, can't believe thinking back to week 1 and 2 he looked a favourite to be one of the first evicted.

I agree. glyn is defintiely among those who I think deserve to win.

In fact the people who I think deserve to win are....

Pete
Glyn
Richard

I would be happy if any of those 3 win.

( Had Nikki not been evicted and brought back in I would have added her to the list )

sol
16-08-2006, 06:09 PM
Glyn should win because he's very genuine and has kept us entertained throughout BB7. :thumbs:

Ollie!
16-08-2006, 07:21 PM
Glyn has been the most entertaining housemate. That's all that counts! GLYN TO WIN!

mlc22
16-08-2006, 10:12 PM
good luck glyn!, ill be voting