PDA

View Full Version : Nikki....using..??

Riz
16-08-2006, 11:07 AM
how the hell is nikki using pete, shes made so much money on her own and when she gets out shes got a tv show so shell make more ??? SO SHUTUP!!!!!

Blowout
16-08-2006, 11:09 AM
If she had only shown interest in Pete when she came back I could understand what people meant, but Nikki was almost obsessed with Pete before she was evicted.

Louella
OF course she is not using him if anything he is more likely to use her!

blue_didi
Lol. and Imogen said Nikki told her before she got evicted she fancies pete. I am glad she said that actually. I dont think she is using him at all.

Riz
16-08-2006, 11:10 AM
exactly thanks .. stupid people keep saying nikkis using pete for the money its like wtf?

James
16-08-2006, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by rakashmiri
SO SHUTUP!!!!!

Saying that can only cause arguments... next time it's a warning.

Louella
16-08-2006, 11:14 AM
It was obvious that Nikki was besotted with Pete in the week leading up to her eviction. The Ash realised this and manipulated the situation for all it was worth by flirting with Pete and made Nikki almost insane with jealousy. What a cold and calculated girl Ash is.

Riz
16-08-2006, 11:17 AM
WARNING

sozzzzzz

Siouxsie
16-08-2006, 11:34 AM
these posts about nikki are getting so boring now its the last few days. Leave her alone.:bored:

easypeasy
16-08-2006, 12:14 PM
she shouldnt even be in the house..........the public evicted her........

bananarama
16-08-2006, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by easypeasy
she shouldnt even be in the house..........the public evicted her........

37% of the vote evicted her but then later the remaining 63% that did not evict her had a chance to put her back....

GlitterEyes
16-08-2006, 12:36 PM
The fact I think she is using Pete is because what she says doesn't add up. She has said to pete she fancied him since he was with Lisa...which wasn't true at all because she only really started liking him in my opinion was after she went out into the real world and had people tell her a romance will get more tv, mags etc.
Nikki has done well having her own show on E4 when it ends but it is only for 6 episodes isn't it? lol. I think on the outside Nikki could not cope with petes style of life and she will be back in chinawhites and the club scene within 6 months.

zira
16-08-2006, 12:40 PM
i think pete and nikki like each but its just the romance of the house, when they get out it will not last, they are both two very different people that want different things in life..

sort of like a holiday romance.. bless

bananarama
16-08-2006, 12:44 PM
Of course she is not using Pete. She was obsessed with him before her eveiction and after her eviction. Nothing new or strange in continuing that now she has returned.

Fact is Nikkie haters are in denial and cannot help themselves from making up reasons to dislike her.....Reasons that dont exist except in the figment of there hate imaginations....

xGemmax
16-08-2006, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by GlitterEyes
The fact I think she is using Pete is because what she says doesn't add up. She has said to pete she fancied him since he was with Lisa...which wasn't true at all because she only really started liking him in my opinion was after she went out into the real world and had people tell her a romance will get more tv, mags etc.
Nikki has done well having her own show on E4 when it ends but it is only for 6 episodes isn't it? lol. I think on the outside Nikki could not cope with petes style of life and she will be back in chinawhites and the club scene within 6 months.
You will soon be proved wrong:bored:Why so suspicious? No one of you have a right to say whether its real or not:bored:They can do what they like without the approval of the public. And they do really like each other. They couldnt fake that.:rolleyes:

xGemmax
16-08-2006, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by bananarama
Of course she is not using Pete. She was obsessed with him before her eveiction and after her eviction. Nothing new or strange in continuing that now she has returned.

Fact is Nikkie haters are in denial and cannot help themselves from making up reasons to dislike her.....Reasons that dont exist except in the figment of there hate imaginations....
I know. I could see how hurt she was when she thought he liked Aisleyne. What on earth are people on about?:bored: Shes already said she always knew how she felt about him

abs
16-08-2006, 12:48 PM
have you seen petes friends? nikki will hate them, not her scene. & everyone has forgotten about the B.O. thing, that was clearly nikki, the clean freak! if anyone watched BBLB yesterday you will see that nikki will not get on with petes friends.

xGemmax
16-08-2006, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by abs
have you seen petes friends? nikki will hate them, not her scene. & everyone has forgotten about the B.O. thing, that was clearly nikki, the clean freak! if anyone watched BBLB yesterday you will see that nikki will not get on with petes friends.
Was i talking about his friends? I was talking about Pete:rolleyes:Excuse me - but his friends arent important!:bored:What have they got to do with anything?

Bells
16-08-2006, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by abs

Nobody can say anything until they actually go out into the outside world. From what I've seen the two are quite compatible and surely that's what counts above all else?

GlitterEyes
16-08-2006, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by jem_stone16
You will soon be proved wrong:bored:Why so suspicious? No one of you have a right to say whether its real or not:bored:They can do what they like without the approval of the public. And they do really like each other. They couldnt fake that.:rolleyes:

and how can you be so sure? Nikki has been on the outside therefore she will have been nurtured in what to say and do, this has been proven by her antics which she still continues to over do...most if not all her tantrums are fake. People are suspicious because we know that Nikki is a fame hungry wannabe and a few months on a show does not change that. It could easily be fake...afterall Nikki did say she was the best actor out of the lot.

xGemmax
16-08-2006, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by jem_stone16

and how can you be so sure? Nikki has been on the outside therefore she will have been nurtured in what to say and do, this has been proven by her antics which she still continues to over do...most if not all her tantrums are fake. People are suspicious because we know that Nikki is a fame hungry wannabe and a few months on a show does not change that. It could easily be fake...afterall Nikki did say she was the best actor out of the lot.
No one can be sure about anything but i just know this is genuine. I can just tell. Yes - Nikki likes fame but she already has this:rolleyes:And she will already make loads of money - she probably already has. To say she likes Pete for money is ridiculous.

Louella
16-08-2006, 12:59 PM
I could see how hurt she was when she thought he liked Aisleyne. What on earth are people on about?:bored: Shes already said she always knew how she felt about him [/quote]

It was obvious that she was beside herself and almost hysterical when she thought Pete and Ash were getting together. Funnily enough Ash lost interest in Pete as soon as Nikki left, think she is the faker not Nikki.

bananarama
16-08-2006, 01:00 PM
Nikki is a fame hungry wannabe and a few months on a show does not change that. It could easily be fake...afterall Nikki did say she was the best actor out of the lot.

The majority of BB contestants are fame hungry wannabies...So why select Nikkie alone with that label.

Having been on the outside and seen what made her poular or unpopular will naturaly have an effect on her ability to behave exactly the same as she did before her eviction.

Her tantrums will have a different flavour as a result of that. She probably now thinks she needs to entertain or annoy in order to live up to what BB and its viewers expects....

GlitterEyes
16-08-2006, 01:07 PM
Nikki is a fame hungry wannabe and a few months on a show does not change that. It could easily be fake...afterall Nikki did say she was the best actor out of the lot.

The majority of BB contestants are fame hungry wannabies...So why select Nikkie alone with that label.

Having been on the outside and seen what made her poular or unpopular will naturaly have an effect on her ability to behave exactly the same as she did before her eviction.

Her tantrums will have a different flavour as a result of that. She probably now thinks she needs to entertain or annoy in order to live up to what BB and its viewers expects....

Nikki was the one who very clearly made herself become that label when she said she wanted a rich footballer and wanted to become a footballers wife. She was the one who called people who go on buses peasents, she was the one who didn't want to be poor middle class etc. These are all her words and statements. She cannot have turned them completely around and say she doesn't want them anymore because that is the only life she knows...out every night in clubs and bars. Sure she will try lifeing petes lifestyle but I cannot see her wanting to loose her image and party girl life at all. She will get bored of Pete very easily once all the hype has dyed down.

I guess all we can do is wait and watch and see what happens but I think they are so different people and like the complete opposite in lifestyle. Sure they say opposites attract but they must need some common ground apart from the bb experience.

xGemmax
16-08-2006, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Louella
I could see how hurt she was when she thought he liked Aisleyne. What on earth are people on about?:bored: Shes already said she always knew how she felt about him

It was obvious that she was beside herself and almost hysterical when she thought Pete and Ash were getting together. Funnily enough Ash lost interest in Pete as soon as Nikki left, think she is the faker not Nikki. [/quote]I noticed this. When Nikki was there before she was evicted Aisleyne was all over Pete. When Nikki left - she had no interest in him. Are people oblivious to this?:rolleyes:

bananarama
16-08-2006, 01:20 PM

Nikki was the one who very clearly made herself become that label when she said she wanted a rich footballer and wanted to become a footballers wife. She was the one who called people who go on buses peasents, she was the one who didn't want to be poor middle class etc. These are all her words and statements. She cannot have turned them completely around and say she doesn't want them anymore because that is the only life she knows...out every night in clubs and bars. Sure she will try lifeing petes lifestyle but I cannot see her wanting to loose her image and party girl life at all. She will get bored of Pete very easily once all the hype has dyed down.

I guess all we can do is wait and watch and see what happens but I think they are so different people and like the complete opposite in lifestyle. Sure they say opposites attract but they must need some common ground apart from the bb experience.

The fact is would be housemates say all sorts of rubbish to impress the BB auditions. What any of them say on audition should be taken with a huge pinch of salt.....

I agree with Pete and Nikkie having opposite life styles and only time will tell if that matters. Opposites attract and as long as neither one wants to control the other they should stand a chance of a fairly long term relationship.......I somehow think Pete might turn into a control freak wanting heavenly like behavour and no material obsessions. If that be the case then Nikki is going to be frustrated and let down....

There are a lot of differentials that could throw a spanner in the works so as you say its a case of wait and see....

GlitterEyes
16-08-2006, 01:25 PM
I am sure after a few magazine deals of their romance they both will go in different directions...being Pete will start up his band...and travel loads and Nikki will have her show to do. I cannot see Nikki following Petes band around touring for instance as he wouldn't be traveling to like New York he would be doing smaller gigs which I personally think wouldn't suit Nikki.

We cannot comment 100% until we see how Pete reacts on the outside, it is all tense in the house and sometimes things will be seen to be more than they actually are. I expect a quick romance after bb but nothing long term just because they are both after different things in my eyes.

bananarama
16-08-2006, 01:30 PM
I am sure after a few magazine deals of their romance they both will go in different directions...being Pete will start up his band...and travel loads and Nikki will have her show to do. I cannot see Nikki following Petes band around touring for instance as he wouldn't be traveling to like New York he would be doing smaller gigs which I personally think wouldn't suit Nikki.

We cannot comment 100% until we see how Pete reacts on the outside, it is all tense in the house and sometimes things will be seen to be more than they actually are. I expect a quick romance after bb but nothing long term just because they are both after different things in my eyes.

I am wondering as they will both be busy with the aftermath of BB and deals that they may be kept apart by that alone and any chance of togetherness killed off....

Slartibartfast
16-08-2006, 01:32 PM
I think the main problem with Nikki and Pete lasting in the outside world is gonna be Pete's tourettes. I'm not trying to be really nasty or vindictive here but I have a pretty low opinion of Nikki and it's hard to get over the fact that she is a shallow, vacuous little girl.

Pete has had to live with his condition for years and he has already said about how difficult it has been for him and the treatment he has recieved from others over it. He clearly has had to find ways to cope with people who give him a hard time, whether it's by ignoring them, laughing at himself, being the silly guy who doesn't care etc, etc.

I just don't think Nikki is able or prepared to deal with that. Once all the media attention has died down, due to idiots out there in the real world, Pete will once again have to face different treatment and prejudice because of his condition. It's not right and maybe coming on BB may have opened people's eyes to how tourettes works, but it's still an unfortunate matter of fact that people will still treat Pete differently and idiots will still have a go and have a laugh at him.

Pete has had a pretty hard life cos of his disability and I just don't see the strength of character in Nikki to stick about when the going gets tough in the real world. She's fine in the small protected microcosm of the BB house, but out in the real world, I can't see the two of them lasting.

There's plenty of other reasons why I don't see them lasting, this is just one of them.

GlitterEyes
16-08-2006, 01:33 PM
Yeah I can see the "spark" just dying out and I can see Pete "having a good time" and going mad when he is out and not be thinking about Nikki. I think Nikki has some big decisions ahead when it comes to Pete and I don't think she has a mature enough mind to do them. Pete will be hugely busy promoting his band, doing gigs, photo shoots etc etc where as Nikki will be doing her spin off show thing and that will be making her act like a little madam and encourage her childishness rather than putting a lid on it.

GlitterEyes
16-08-2006, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Slartibartfast
I think the main problem with Nikki and Pete lasting in the outside world is going to be Pete's tourettes. I'm not trying to be really nasty or vindictive here but I have a pretty low opinion of Nikki and it's hard to get over the fact that she is a shallow, vacuous little girl.

Pete has had to live with his condition for years and he has already said about how difficult it has been for him and the treatment he has recieved from others over it. He clearly has had to find ways to cope with people who give him a hard time, whether it's by ignoring them, laughing at himself, being the silly guy who doesn't care etc, etc.

I just don't think Nikki is able or prepared to deal with that. Once all the media attention has died down, due to idiots out there in the real world, Pete will once again have to face different treatment and prejudice because of his condition. It's not right and maybe coming on BB may have opened people's eyes to how tourettes works, but it's still an unfortunate matter of fact that people will still treat Pete differently and idiots will still have a go and have a laugh at him.

Pete has had a pretty hard life cos of his disability and I just don't see the strength of character in Nikki to stick about when the going gets tough in the real world. She's fine in the small protected microcosm of the BB house, but out in the real world, I can't see the two of them lasting.

There's plenty of other reasons why I don't see them lasting, this is just one of them.

I agree totally with that and before the show I can see Nikki actually being one of them people who mocked someone "different" rather than getting to know them. She has said herself she wouldn't looked twice at his because of his clothes etc but she likes him IN the house, On the outside its a completely different ball game. I think Nikki is out to bed him and then their "relationship" will just fizzle out.

bananarama
16-08-2006, 01:47 PM
I think the main problem with Nikki and Pete lasting in the outside world is going to be Pete's tourettes. I'm not trying to be really nasty or vindictive here but I have a pretty low opinion of Nikki and it's hard to get over the fact that she is a shallow, vacuous little girl.

Of all the females in the house Nikki will be the least bothered by Petes tourettes. If it doesn't work out between them tourettes will be the least reason for that.......I think she will be more accepting than Pete and his heavenly religious beliefs ....The religious type can be unforgiving when it comes to people who have different standards than themselves....I think Pete will be the problem not Nikki

Bubs
16-08-2006, 01:50 PM
I think it is a case of wait and see noone knows how things can pan out do they I guess not even those two at this moment in time know what will happen on the outside!!

The main thing is at the moment they make one another happy and give each other support, I think they are both very genuine with their feelings for one another in the house neither is using the other imo they are just two people that care for one another!!

If they come out and there relationship develops into a serious one then great if it doesn't it doesn't but for people to say well it won't last because such a such reason is a tad harsh I think because noone knows.

Slartibartfast
16-08-2006, 05:10 PM

Of all the females in the house Nikki will be the least bothered by Petes tourettes. If it doesn't work out between them tourettes will be the least reason for that.......I think she will be more accepting than Pete and his heavenly religious beliefs ....The religious type can be unforgiving when it comes to people who have different standards than themselves....I think Pete will be the problem not Nikki

I gotta disagree with you there Banarama. Of all the housemates, I think Nikki is the one who would struggle the most with dealing with Pete's tourettes (or more dealing with how other people unfortunately are going to treat Pete) in the outside world. I definately think it's something that could break them up, although I agree thats there a load of other reasons and I wouldn't be surprised if Pete broke it off well before Nikki ever reached the stage of doing it herself.

Smeggypants
16-08-2006, 05:28 PM
There's only one thing worse than being talked about, and that's not being talked about!!!