PDA

View Full Version : **i can't wait to see the look on graces face wen ash wins!**

Crystal-Rose
16-08-2006, 04:12 PM
Hahahaa :laugh: cnt wait to see graces ect face when ash wins! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::l augh::laugh:

bonnie43uk
16-08-2006, 04:16 PM
I think Petey has got it sewn up, but even if Aisleyne comes 2nd it will be a major achievement for the lovely lass!!!

GO ASH , GO ASH !!!!!!

Blink_Me
16-08-2006, 04:19 PM
When? :laugh:

She's not going to win.

kelswife
16-08-2006, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by bonnie43uk
I think Petey has got it sewn up, but even if Aisleyne comes 2nd it will be a major achievement for the lovely lass!!!

GO ASH , GO ASH !!!!!!
i agree :thumbs:

Jordan
16-08-2006, 04:26 PM
Apart from the fact she won't win...

Crystal-Rose
16-08-2006, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by bonnie43uk

GO ASH , GO ASH !!!!!!

Yepp i think she will probly come 2nd but it would be great if she won! im not giving up hope yet though everyone has a chance :thumbs:

Smeggypants
16-08-2006, 04:51 PM
Grace is already p****ed that Ash has done better than her.

Ash deserves to better than Grace because Grace is vile,and has already done so.

Ash will no dubt come 2nd in BB7. no mean feat. Pete will win.

Stop defeating the swear word filter - RED

Mike
16-08-2006, 05:32 PM
Aisleyne won't win the show, at best she will take 2nd place.

~Kizwiz~
16-08-2006, 05:38 PM
Unfortunately I think Pete will win and then Nikki will get her claws into the prize money.

If Ash does win then I will be shocked

xGemmax
16-08-2006, 05:46 PM
Stop being so smug:mad: Aisleyne has only survived this long by chance - she would have been long gone had she been up for eviction. People are saying even if Aisleyne doesnt win she is the true winner which pisses me off becasue not only is she not worthy in any way of winning big brother - she manipulated her way to the final. Why do you think she was never up for eviction?:rolleyes:

Admin: 'Stop being so smug' is a personal comment against a forum member, which lead to formal warnings

Slartibartfast
16-08-2006, 05:48 PM
The fact that she manipulated her way to the final should be applauded. She's played a great game and managed to turn it round from being pretty much universally hated to now having a decent chance to win. Yeah, she's fake but it's worked for her in the game.:dance:

Legend
16-08-2006, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by jem_stone16
Stop being so smug:mad: Aisleyne has only survived this long by chance - she would have been long gone had she been up for eviction. People are saying even if Aisleyne doesnt win she is the true winner which p****s me off becasue not only is she not worthy in any way of winning big brother - she manipulated her way to the final. Why do you think she was never up for eviction?:rolleyes:

Big Brother is a game, Ash has played it.

^^ a worthy winner. :wink:

Legend
16-08-2006, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Slartibartfast
The fact that she manipulated her way to the final should be applauded. She's played a great game and managed to turn it round from being pretty much universally hated to now having a decent chance to win. Yeah, she's fake but it's worked for her in the game.:dance:

Exactly. :thumbs:

However, i still don't think she's fake, i just think she's erm.. nice. :spin: :tongue:

James
16-08-2006, 05:51 PM
Stop being so smug:mad

That's a personal attack...

Ella
16-08-2006, 05:51 PM
Dont worry Gemma, Pete will win :hello:

Slartibartfast
16-08-2006, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Legend

Exactly. :thumbs:

However, i still don't think she's fake, i just think she's erm.. nice. :spin: :tongue:

She's fake in that she has adapted her personality and behaviour to stay in the house as long as possible. It's not a bad thing in my eyes, as you said it's a game and she has played it! :spin:

I don't think I find her "nice" in the same way you do though :tongue: Imogen was always my eye-candy! :wink:

~Kizwiz~
16-08-2006, 05:56 PM
I think out of all the housemates Ash has played the game the best. Like you said... she has adapted to the role needed. This doesnt make her evil or manipulative. Just wise in my eyes.

Makosi last year couldnt pull it off because she went too far but Ash has done it well!

little_diva
16-08-2006, 06:15 PM
Anyone that needs that much make-up to look good should never win Big Brother lol:joker::joker::joker: Do you honestly think she stands a chance?:rolleyes:whatever:rolleyes:

Slartibartfast
16-08-2006, 06:41 PM
Well, statisically, she has a one in six chance of winning, so she does have a chance :tongue::laugh:

But seriously, she has a lot of support and has a decent chance of actually winning. I'm really not bothered who wins it now (as long as it's not Nikki) but I'd be happy to see Ash win, I'd like to see a true gameplayer win it for once. I try not to judge people on their physical appearance, so the fact that she wears makeup doesn't really affect my opinion on her.

sol
16-08-2006, 06:43 PM
I don't think that Aisleyne will win, Pete is going to win.

xGemmax
16-08-2006, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by James
Stop being so smug:mad

That's a personal attack...
But maybe that person shouldnt wind people up thats the reason people get angry with them:rolleyes:

xGemmax
16-08-2006, 06:46 PM
So this should be applauded should it? To be a scheming cow only out for herself should be applauded?:puzzled: What is this world coming to..:sad:

Slartibartfast
16-08-2006, 06:48 PM
So this should be applauded should it? To be a scheming cow only out for herself should be applauded?:puzzled: What is this world coming to..:sad:

Our point was that this is a game, not the real world. And she has played it well. I, for one, applaud her. :hello: She hasn't been up for nomination since the secret house and now she's managed to gather a load of support from the public.

She's played it pretty well in my view.

xGemmax
16-08-2006, 06:51 PM

Our point was that this is a game, not the real world. And she has played it well. I, for one, applaud her. :hello: She hasn't been up for nomination since the secret house and now she's managed to gather a load of support from the public.

She's played it pretty well in my view.
So you admit she is scheming at least? Well at least that. At least youre not like one of those people that pretends that Aisleyne is an angel - that she is 'keeping it real'.:rolleyes: I dont want to see people playing some sort of scheming game on big brother. I want to see the real them. Thats why Pete or Glyn deserve to win - they have not manipulated to get where they are - they deserve it! The 'ghetto girl' deserves nothing:mad:

Slartibartfast
16-08-2006, 06:57 PM
Yeah, if you read my other posts you'd see I also called her fake and manipulative.

And people watch BB for different reasons. IMO it's not real, so I don't really wanna see people being real. But hey, different strokes for different folks :spin2:

~Kizwiz~
16-08-2006, 07:25 PM
So what if she scheming.... I would be for that amount of money... who wouldnt?

xGemmax
16-08-2006, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by kizwiz
So what if she scheming.... I would be for that amount of money... who wouldnt?
I want Pete or Glyn to win because they have been themselves and not schemed. They have also been very entertaining. Are you saying Aisleyne should win becasue shes a manipulator?:puzzled:Thats no reason to win. Plus she hasnt even been entertaining.:rolleyes:

Jay
16-08-2006, 07:27 PM
Big Brother is a gameshow, they all have had gameplans including Pete IMO.

Kore
16-08-2006, 07:38 PM
i havnt enjoyed watching ash, so i dont want her to win :bored:

Ella
16-08-2006, 07:39 PM
Pete isnt playing a game AT ALL IMO

Hes the only HM not to have changed throughout the whole series
Hes 100% Genuine

~Kizwiz~
16-08-2006, 07:41 PM

I want Pete or Glyn to win because they have been themselves and not schemed. They have also been very entertaining. Are you saying Aisleyne should win becasue shes a manipulator?:puzzled:Thats no reason to win. Plus she hasnt even been entertaining.:rolleyes:

I'm not saying she should win because she has minipulated..... who hasnt in the house to be honest?

All I'm saying is she has played the game well.... and after all.... its only a gameshow.

I dont care who wins really.... so long as its not Nikki!

ferg_luvs_bb7
16-08-2006, 07:55 PM
Aisleyne wont win. Come on, lets be realistic

CJ4Life
16-08-2006, 08:11 PM
Post that some might find offensive removed - Red

Admin warning given - 24 hour posting ban. James

Ella
16-08-2006, 08:12 PM
LOL! :tongue:

jussumkid
16-08-2006, 08:15 PM
Hope Ais wins even more 2 wipe the laughs of ur face

Ella
16-08-2006, 08:16 PM
She isnt going to win!

J.C.
16-08-2006, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Aisleyne2win
Hahahaa :laugh: cnt wait to see graces ect face when ash wins! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::l augh::laugh:

Its gonna be fantastic!!!!!