PDA

View Full Version : All about Aisleyne

asha
16-08-2006, 04:28 PM
What makes up Aisleyne is that she grew up in a black culture as a white person. At lot people seems to hate that because she is White and should be acting like the likes of Nikki, Grace....

Look how many youth and ppl in there 20's talks with slang and whole they head up with pride and defend them self and grew up in the poor ends called the Ghetto.

I dont think ash is trying to act black she is being herself. It seems as if the way black people way and they way talk is wrong.
How.??? Well look at Susie goes on about her cup of Tea all the time!!!!!!! and Shes posh.

Their has never being any black person out their who has won big brother. At the end of the day big brother is rigged to a certain point.

Why should Pete win he is a nice guy but he does not deserve to win. Ash went through the most in that house and handled herself win.

People that are too real, Never Win and certainly if they represent bad people to a certain extent. Big brother is for white winners only and have nearly all white contestant come through are white.

Davina is racist look how she talked to Makosi and Jonathon. She kept going on at Imogen eviction interview, that Pete has being through alot of changes. Yeah right Pete cant even make a decision on his own two feet. She know he is already won so why Vote.

Crystal-Rose
16-08-2006, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by asha
What makes up Aisleyne is that she grew up in a black culture as a white person. At lot people seems to hate that because she is White and should be acting like the likes of Nikki, Grace....

Look how many youth and people in there 20's talks with slang and whole they head up with pride and defend them self and grew up in the poor ends called the Ghetto.

I dont think ash is trying to act black she is being herself. It seems as if the way black people way and they way talk is wrong.
How.??? Well look at Susie goes on about her cup of Tea all the time!!!!!!! and Shes posh.

Their has never being any black person out their who has won big brother. At the end of the day big brother is rigged to a certain point.

Why should Pete win he is a nice guy but he does not deserve to win. Ash went through the most in that house and handled herself win.

People that are too real, Never Win and certainly if they represent bad people to a certain extent. Big brother is for white winners only and have nearly all white contestant come through are white.

Davina is racist look how she talked to Makosi and Jonathon. She kept going on at Imogen eviction interview, that Pete has being through alot of changes. Yeah right Pete cant even make a decision on his own two feet. She know he is
already won so why Vote. 4

Great post!! :thumbs::thumbs::wink:

Bells
16-08-2006, 04:33 PM
For me, the reason I dislike Ash isn't because she's 'black' or whatever. IMO people are entitled to act the way they want.

But she's been extremely manipulative her whole time in there, to the extent that the viewer (me included) just becomes confused. I personally hated her at first, then liked her (that was probably the manipulation period) and now am liking her less and less with each passing day. She's shown herself to be a bully, quite fake and you generally can never seem to know where you stand with her.

I don't think it's anything to do with being racist personally. And I certainly don't think Davina and Dermot are, where did that come from? :conf:

Jordan
16-08-2006, 04:42 PM
What do you mean 'Been through alot'. Made to evict someone? SO WHAT! Get over it, Big Brother is ruthless.

OK, So now you will say, people bitch about her behind her back? OK, So they have, and rightly so. But if it is behind her back, she don't know it does she, so hardly going through much.

Audition Tape: Yeah, its the true her, she should now face the music instead of manipulation everyone by pretending to be upset

Being put up for eviction: SO? Richard has been up 6 times? He copes fine

GET AISLEYNE OUT: Grace got it twice? She learnt to handle it, so should Aisleyne.

If there is anything else you consider being 'Put through alot', please say because Im willing to challange it.

Blink_Me
16-08-2006, 04:47 PM
Yeah, she's had a hard time on a GAME SHOW. :rolleyes:

asha
16-08-2006, 04:47 PM
at the end of the day Davina is racist never said anything about Dermot. Davina showed her colour with Makosi eviction interview. At the end of the day Nikki is the one who is manipulative. You must be dumb or blind if you cant see that. Look at interview to all her comments on others and how she swith and pretends to others to like them.

Ash is nothing like that. You must to have cotton in your eye. You mis representing her for Nikki. Ash has soften from when she had arrived til now. She was sure right about Grace and Mikey so called relationship and many others. Ash is tooo too real.

But big brother is rigged. So she would never win.

Ella
16-08-2006, 04:49 PM
All the HMs have had a hard time, they dont moan and ''cry'' about it all the time, Aisleynes a drama queen, and always has been, shes the fakest one in there and shes a total biatch!

Yes i know that Nikkis a drama queen aswell so need need to tell me that

Jordan
16-08-2006, 04:49 PM
Too real? Fake boobs, walk, looks (She has to use a tonne of make up) talk.

lambruscokid
16-08-2006, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Elz_Belz
All the HMs have had a hard time, they dont moan and ''cry'' about it all the time, Aisleynes a drama queen, and always has been, shes the fakest one in there and shes a total biatch!

Aisleyne seems to have become more of a drama queen as time goes on. The blubbery act when Imogen was evicted? That was just bizarre.

I think she's trying to get some kind of public interest with her dramatics, which just comes across as strange on her. At least Nikki is clearly that sort of person in real life. Love or hate her, it's her real personality.

Ella
16-08-2006, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by lambruscokid

Aisleyne seems to have become more of a drama queen as time goes on. The blubbery act when Imogen was evicted? That was just bizarre.

I think she's trying to get some kind of public interest with her dramatics, which just comes across as strange on her. At least Nikki is clearly that sort of person in real life. Love or hate her, it's her real personality.
Yeah i totally agree!, that thing with Imogen was pathetic!, but i couldnt help laughing!!, Nikkis a drama queen but like you said you can tell thats what she like all the time, shes never changed the way she is, unlike Aisleyne!

foxy06
16-08-2006, 05:05 PM
Aisleyne is on a gameshow.

She knew full well before she went in there would be twists etc. So what she had to evict someone she had known for a few days. OK it probably wasn't nice but I couldn't believe her antics when she had to do it. Total over reaction. I'm a very chilled person and I was screaming at the television!!!

Also let's not forget how spiteful she has been about people both to their faces and behind their backs. She keeps wailing that she's apoloogized for her nastiness to Nikki but the very fact that she did it showed her true colours.

Oh and remember the dramatics when she was up for nomination - " I knew it. I knew it. I knew it. I knew" Give me strength - what a sulker - everyone apart from a few have had to face it. Yes she has been nicer of late but that's because she heard the boos from the crowds and panicked.

She's by no means evil and I don't hate her but let's not pretend she's this lovely selfless character!!!

little_diva
16-08-2006, 06:09 PM
Aisleyne is too mouthy she should hush her gums it is nothin to do with the black thing, most of my mates are black anyway, and they all hate her too!!!

She has too much to say and she needs a gag.

and NOBODY comes between Nikki and Pete, OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

little_diva
16-08-2006, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by foxy06

Also let's not forget how spiteful she has been about people both to their faces and behind their backs. She keeps wailing that she's apoloogized for her nastiness to Nikki but the very fact that she did it showed her true colours.

Exactly. I couldnt have put it better than that myself:hello::hello:Especially that bit. Thankyou for youre very accurate description of 'ghetto girl'!:joker:

amuseme
16-08-2006, 06:22 PM

Look how many youth and people in there 20's talks with slang and whole they head up with pride and defend them self and grew up in the poor ends called the Ghetto.

Davina is racist look how she talked to Makosi and Jonathon. She kept going on at Imogen eviction interview, that Pete has being through alot of changes. Yeah right Pete cant even make a decision on his own two feet. She know he is already won so why Vote.

This post is ridiculous, you seem to have a serious chip on your shoulder, Aisleyne is not liked and wont win because she is NOT real. Aisleyne is simply a selfish, manipulative and trashy individual with a bad attitude, why did she completely change her personality when she heard the boos she was getting? Because shes desperate and fake, that kind of housemate doesnt deserve to win imo. And as for your comments on Davina, admittedly she was quite cold with Makosi but Makosi brought it on herself because she was a self-absorbed attention seeker who thought she was the star of the show. And how exactly was she horrible to Jonathan?

Admin: Don't say 'This post is ridiculous, you seem to have a serious chip on your shoulder' no matter how much you disagree with a forum member.

xGemmax
16-08-2006, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by amuseme

This post is ridiculous, you seem to have a serious chip on your shoulder, Aisleyne is not liked and wont win because she is NOT real. Aisleyne is simply a selfish, manipulative and trashy individual with a bad attitude, why did she completely change her personality when she heard the boos she was getting? Because shes desperate and fake, that kind of housemate doesnt deserve to win imo. And as for your comments on Davina, admittedly she was quite cold with Makosi but Makosi brought it on herself because she was a self-absorbed attention seeker who thought she was the star of the show. And how exactly was she horrible to Jonathan?
I know - but there is just no telling people like this who love Aisleyne no matter what:nono::nono::rolleyes:

Arneldo
16-08-2006, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by lambruscokid

I agree! :thumbs:

ferg_luvs_bb7
16-08-2006, 07:54 PM
I love aisleyne, but why are there so many aisleyne posts???

ferg_luvs_bb7
16-08-2006, 07:54 PM

Jordan
16-08-2006, 07:56 PM
Did anyone notice when Nikki left, Trash bad Ash started winging and moaning...just like Nikki!

ferg_luvs_bb7
16-08-2006, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Jordan
Did anyone notice when Nikki left, Trash bad Ash started winging and moaning...just like Nikki!
Oh well. Nikki's as fake as anything.

Edwin
16-08-2006, 08:02 PM

Oh boo-hoo, maybe if they didn't stop acting like the world owes them something and got a job then they would get further.

Maybe because there aren't as many black people in the country, remember this is england.

Read the above point.

You truly sunk lower than low, if all else fails use the racism card. Makosi was a bloody moron, and Davina did go hard on her, but that's not because she's black. If Davina went hard on a white person you wouldn't say she hated white people would you? As for the Jonathon interview, what the hell was wrong with it anyway? :conf:

emz438
16-08-2006, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by ferg_luvs_bb7
Originally posted by Jordan
Oh well. Nikki's as fake as anything.

Well said!

andybigbro
17-08-2006, 12:52 AM
great post aisleyne to win

J.C.
17-08-2006, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by ice_maiden02
For me, the reason I dislike Ash isn't because she's 'black' or whatever. IMO people are entitled to act the way they want.

But she's been extremely manipulative her whole time in there, to the extent that the viewer (me included) just becomes confused. I personally hated her at first, then liked her (that was probably the manipulation period) and now am liking her less and less with each passing day. She's shown herself to be a bully, quite fake and you generally can never seem to know where you stand with her.

I don't think it's anything to do with being racist personally. And I certainly don't think Davina and Dermot are, where did that come from? :conf:

I just dont think anyone would manipulate in this way if it left them in tears everytime. I know you will understandably say that the tears are part of that manipulation. But can we not agree that she is genuinely
very upset at the moment.She is not that good at acting she was just an extra afterall?

J.C.
17-08-2006, 02:21 AM

aside from your post, where is your picture gone. I hope you didnt let that member get the better of you with what he said. that was yuk very nasty words...he should have been warned. thats what trash is !!

J.C.
17-08-2006, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by ferg_luvs_bb7

I think there is an unusual amount of controversy this year. she will probably win with a small minority who genuinely loath her. Bit like Nadia but not like Brian or Kate.

LITTLEHIGGY
17-08-2006, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Edwin

Oh boo-hoo, maybe if they didn't stop acting like the world owes them something and got a job then they would get further.

Maybe because there aren't as many black people in the country, remember this is england.

Read the above point.

You truly sunk lower than low, if all else fails use the racism card. Makosi was a bl***y moron, and Davina did go hard on her, but that's not because she's black. If Davina went hard on a white person you wouldn't say she hated white people would you? As for the Jonathon interview, what the hell was wrong with it anyway? :conf:

I agree with every point you made there. Well said! :thumbs:

andybigbro
17-08-2006, 08:06 AM
aisleyne rocks

Ella
17-08-2006, 08:07 AM
Aislyene rocks what??

andybigbro
17-08-2006, 08:30 AM
aisleyne is the besest and you know it lol

anti-aisleyne
17-08-2006, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by ice_maiden02

Well said!!!!