PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bye Petes Chance's & has pete jeopardised his position of winning [Speech task merged]

Arneldo
16-08-2006, 08:15 PM
Pete has just lost himself BB7.

Housemates had a tast to write a speech about another housemate on Why they should win Big Brother.
Aisleyne was writing about Pete.

After her Speech - Nikki got very angry (I love Angry Nikki lol) at Ash about her speech for Pete sayin it didnt do Pete justice. Richard saying Aisleyne was just Shy.

Out in the Garden Pete was also Angry at Aisleynes Speech on him --- Even praying to God to Help! Pic of Pete from live Feed (http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g77/freckle59/petegod.png)

Richard was conforting Him but then went to the kitchen. Jennie took over and She told Pete a secret but there was a soundcut.

All the housemates then talked about Ash.

We dont know what Aisleyne said in the Speech but it didnt seem to go down in the house.

Pete has ruine dhis chances! Sorry Pete Fans! I wanted him to Win aswell.

The winner of BB 2006 is ....... Aisleyne.

jussumkid
16-08-2006, 08:17 PM
What a dick

Ella
16-08-2006, 08:18 PM
LOL he hasnt ruined his chances AT ALL!!!

lambruscokid
Well, since I haven't seen it, I can't really say - but from what you wrote, it sounds like Aisleyne was the one who made herself look bad.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Bubs
I think from the sounds of it this is almost guarantees him to win and anyway this won't be shown in highlights's till tomorrow so don't see how it will make a big difference to either of there chances Pete will still win hands down!!

lambruscokid
16-08-2006, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by jussumkid
What a dick

Since you have no idea what was actually said, you're not really making any sense with that comment.

Jay
16-08-2006, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Elz_Belz

Off course not BB will edit it in his favour.

jussumkid
16-08-2006, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by lambruscokid
What a dick

Since you have no idea what was actually said, you're not really making any sense with that comment.

I think hes a dick dispite the comment :tongue: so i guess i do make sense

lambruscokid
16-08-2006, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by jamie2cool

I think it's ridiculous to say that BB is going to edit things in one person's favor or another. The only thing they care about is loads of votes. Why should they try to push one person over another?

Craiggy
16-08-2006, 08:21 PM
He is so desperate to win!

He was like "God help me" and stuff, it was really horrid!

And yes it will be edited in his favour, for "Prefect pete" the worst BB housemate ever!

jussumkid
16-08-2006, 08:22 PM
Itw ill be edited for Perfect Pete.. it makes me sick it really does

Arneldo
16-08-2006, 08:23 PM
More from a Live Feed Topic :

Pete sat in nowhere with a moth i think saying 'Im ****ed'.
He laters says 'It doesnt matter'
Best bit is he says it with a moth on his Chim lol

Aisleyne comes out of DR and goes over to Pete and says sorry and that She is shy at speaking to people. Pete says he is alright. Aisleyne says She knows he isnt and to tell her wats wrong, Ash says She bigges him up in the DR - Sound Cut.

Some Pics :
Pete in Nowhere (http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g77/freckle59/petesulk.png)
Pete with Moth on his chin (http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g77/freckle59/petemothchin.png)
Ash says Sorry (http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g77/freckle59/ashapols.png)

easypeasy
16-08-2006, 08:23 PM

I think it's ridiculous to say that BB is going to edit things in one person's favor or another. The only thing they care about is loads of votes. Why should they try to push one person over another? ever heard of betting consortiums?

lambruscokid
16-08-2006, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Craiggy

And yes it will be edited in his favour, for "Prefect pete" the worst BB housemate ever!

Did you see what was said? Or are you just going by the fact that you don't like Pete?

Edwin
Bye pete's chances :xyxwave: We won't miss them.

But that's a small possibility, BB will edit it to make pete look like a saint and ash to look like a spawn of satan. And Pete's horny teenage fans will love him if he commits murder anyway..

I think it's ridiculous to say that BB is going to edit things in one person's favor or another. The only thing they care about is loads of votes. Why should they try to push one person over another?

Do you not watch big brother uk?

Bubs
Well we don't even know what exactly was said so maybe we should wait till we actually judge the situation and blame one person or another.

easypeasy

And yes it will be edited in his favour, for "Prefect pete" the worst BB housemate ever! wasnt pete dissing all organised religions earlier in the summer?

xGemmax
16-08-2006, 08:25 PM
What a dick

Dont worry - Aisleyne fans never make sense - they just jump on the forst thing any other hosuemate does to make sure she will win:rolleyes:

Warning issued inciting Aisleyne fans - Red

Bubs
16-08-2006, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by jem_stone16
What a dick

Dont worry - Aisleyne fans never make sense - they just jump on the forst thing any other hosuemate does to make sure she will win:rolleyes:

:laugh:

Blink_Me
16-08-2006, 08:27 PM
What did the letter actually say?

easypeasy
16-08-2006, 08:28 PM
well looks like pete isnt as humble and modest as he would have us believe eh........

jussumkid
16-08-2006, 08:29 PM
What a dick

Warning issued for insulting another member - Post removed - Red

Arneldo
16-08-2006, 08:29 PM
From live Feed :

Aisleyne is now sitting in the Bath, fully clothed, saying over and over again "pathetic".

The other housemates are having Dinner. Pete still has the moth except it on his sholder now. Nikki says 'Aww the moth loves Petey - I love Pete.'

peachy
16-08-2006, 08:30 PM
Has everyone gone mad? The Sun and Mirror say 'vote for Aisleyne' and people do what they're told and do just that. Baa, baa, baa, the sheep pack are voting for a total phoney.

Pete deserves to win Big Brother, he's a sweet man who's been through loads. Aisleyne is an actress who changes her personality to suit what she thinks will win her £100,000. Yes, Pete is also desperate to win. So, what. If I'd been through what he has and been stuck in that house for all those weeks with all that pressure and Tourettes I'd be stark staring bonkers. Yes, he's fragile and needy and is desperate for affection but just because he wants to make Nikki into a happy person he deserves to lose??

What sort of logic says that he doesn't deserve to win because he wants it so much but Aisleyne, the gangster's moll and hard-faced actress, who turns on tears at will, does???

jussumkid
16-08-2006, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by peachy
Has everyone gone mad? The Sun and Mirror say 'vote for Aisleyne' and people do what they're told and do just that. Baa, baa, baa, the sheep pack are voting for a total phoney.

Pete deserves to win Big Brother, he's a sweet man who's been through loads. Aisleyne is an actress who changes her personality to suit what she thinks will win her £100,000. Yes, Pete is also desperate to win. So, what. If I'd been through what he has and been stuck in that house for all those weeks with all that pressure and Tourettes I'd be stark staring bonkers. Yes, he's fragile and needy and is desperate for affection but just because he wants to make Nikki into a happy person he deserves to lose??

What sort of logic says that he doesn't deserve to win because he wants it so much but Aisleyne, the gangster's moll and hard-faced actress, who turns on tears at will, does???

You joking abt the sun saying vote for Ais? They h8 her lol

Blink_Me
16-08-2006, 08:32 PM
Seriously, what did the letter say?

We can't accuse anyone until we know what it said.

Bubs
16-08-2006, 08:33 PM
The Sun is backing Pete and Glyn not Ash.

easypeasy
16-08-2006, 08:33 PM
poor Aisleyne. wish i was in the house to kick petes scrawny gypo ass.

Admin: too harsh for this forum. No advocating HMs get hurt.

Arneldo
16-08-2006, 08:34 PM
Live Feed :
Aisleyne still sitting in bath saying 'Simpletin. Wally. Can't. Even. Do. A. Speech.'

I think this can only go in Ash Favor.

Bubs
16-08-2006, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by easypeasy

Abit harsh we don't even know exactly what happened!!

Blink_Me
16-08-2006, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Bubs

Abit harsh we don't even know exactly what happened!!

I know. :laugh:

Bubs
16-08-2006, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by bb4eva
Live Feed :
Aisleyne still sitting in bath saying 'Simpletin. Wally. Can't. Even. Do. A. Speech.'

I think this can only go in Ash Favor.

Well to me it sounds the complete opposite but I ain't seen it so can't really say who it favours and as we don't know the full extent of what happened and what was said it is hard to judge I guess.

Arneldo
16-08-2006, 08:37 PM
Judeing by Live Feed Topics - Tomorrow Show will be anti-Pikki & Pro-Aisleyne.

easypeasy
we know its effect on Aisleyne, whatever he said to her. what a little **** that guy is.......

Ruth*Star
i get the feeling there isolating ash now. even Jennie is.

lambruscokid
16-08-2006, 08:38 PM

Aside from using a racist slur against Roma people, why do you feel the need to advocate violence against HMs?

Blink_Me
16-08-2006, 08:38 PM
Does it really matter? Pete's won because Big Brother want him to win. It's fixed.

easypeasy
16-08-2006, 08:39 PM

Aside from using a racist slur against Roma people, why do you feel the need to advocate violence against HMs? blahdy blah blah blah

Bubs
16-08-2006, 08:40 PM
Well when I was watching earlier they seemed to be getting on fine writing there letter things but this obviously happened after so God knows what happened it must have been extreme though for Pete to lose it imo anyway.

lambruscokid

I think it's ridiculous to say that BB is going to edit things in one person's favor or another. The only thing they care about is loads of votes. Why should they try to push one person over another? ever heard of betting consortiums?

So you're alleging that Endemol is involved in organized gambling fraud?

James

That's too harsh for this forum easypeasy. No advocating HMs get hurt.

Arneldo
BTW - a few people on a Live Feed Topic seem to think the secret Jennie is going to tell Pete when she is out is that she is Bi-Sexual. But i think it was just because last night she said 'Grace is a very attractive Girl' after Glyn said he liked her. Could be all BS tho.

Arneldo
16-08-2006, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Bubs
Well when I was watching earlier they seemed to be getting on fine writing there letter things but this obviously happened after so God knows what happened it must have been extreme though for Pete to lose it imo anyway.

Yeah, i was just thinking that. Mybe it was somthing bad she did because they were all talking about her and Pete doesnt get pissed off easily, last time i can remember was when Lea said he changed, and Aisleyne did have to go into DR to back him up. Hmmmm, suppose we wont know until we see.

easypeasy
16-08-2006, 08:44 PM
sorry. I'll bite my tongue a while.

SparkleBabe
16-08-2006, 08:48 PM
Ive been going off Pete all week. His slobbering and fawning over the poison dwarf were the start of it all. Then he spouts garbage about god or an angel or a ghost or something telling him he would win.

Realistically though, what has he done to deserve to win? Nothing, Sweet F.A! He's only the favourite because of the sympathy vote.

Razmataz
16-08-2006, 08:48 PM
What a dick

It's about time that warning was handed out.

And also.
I feel that Pete might just of dented his chances a little.
But he wants it so badly.
And thats just pathetic, showing people you want to win.

It's a gameshow, not a matter of life and death.

Ella
16-08-2006, 08:51 PM
By the sounds of it, it sounded like Aisleyne tried to wind him up, she wants to make him look bad BUT she cant and never will,

Nice Try Aislyene! :thumbs:

Blink_Me
16-08-2006, 08:52 PM
Wait there! We don't even know what Ash said - yet people are going off at Pete. Just wait and see!

sol
16-08-2006, 08:53 PM
I bet Aisleyne said something like "Pete wants to win really badly" or something. I can't think of anything else that would make him so angry.

Razmataz
16-08-2006, 08:54 PM
By the sounds of it, it sounded like Aisleyne tried to wind him up, she wants to make him look bad BUT she cant and never will,

Nice Try Aislyene! :thumbs:

Aisleyne would never do that, you know she damn well wouldn't.

Your opinion has about as much ground as Nikki has days without moaning.

Ella
If Aisleyne did say that, then shes a hypocrite because she also wants to win badly! they all do thats why there in the BB house!

Bubs
Originally posted by Blink_Me
Wait there! We don't even know what Ash said - yet people are going off at Pete. Just wait and see!

I agree I think though and have said already it must have been something extreme to make him go mad but at the same time it may have just been a misunderstanding of something as it has been said Ash apoligised to him and he accepted for what exactly remains to be seen I guess.

Ella
16-08-2006, 08:55 PM
I hope Petes not to upset :sad:

Bubs
16-08-2006, 08:56 PM
I hope Petes not to upset :sad:

awwww well am sure he is fine he has Nikki to cheer him up :thumbs::tongue:

Razmataz
16-08-2006, 08:57 PM
If Aisleyne did say that, then shes a hypocrite because she also wants to win badly! they all do thats why there in the BB house!

EVERYONE WANTS TO DAMN WELL WIN.

Wouldn't you want to at this stage.

You're throwing ingrediants into a non existant pan.
Pathetic.

Nikki thinks Pete is gonna win.
And to be honest, I can't wait to see her face if Aisleyne does deservabley win it. :thumbs:

This post is close to the wind - you can't call people pathetic. Try it again and I will give you a warning - Red

Ella
16-08-2006, 08:57 PM
Yaaaay

Pekki!

I hope Aisleyne said sorry for whatever she did anyway!

Ella
16-08-2006, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Gladders

Pathetic.

Nikki thinks Pete is going to win.
And to be honest, I can't wait to see her face if Aisleyne does deservabley win it. :thumbs:

This post is close to the wind - you can't call people pathetic. Try it again and I will give you a warning - Red

If you read my post correctly i said EVRYONE IN THE BB HOUSE WANTS TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And please dont call me pathetic as im not, if anything you are stop ranting at people you sound like an old man

SparkleBabe
There were signs of Pete's selfishness during the prison task, he swapped with Dickie. Dickie got a letter from home, that he really needed to get because his mother has cancer. Pete chucked his dummy out of his pram, and was miffed because he wasn't allowed his letter. Even though he forfitted any right to have it by swapping places with Dickie. He showed no compassion towards his closest friend in the house, even though the rest of the HM's were upset and tearful at hearing it.

Ive seen through Saint Pete, Ive gone off him!

Kore
AISLEYNE - loser.

Ella
16-08-2006, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Kore
AISLEYNE - loser.

LMAO!!! :thumbs:

Razmataz
16-08-2006, 09:01 PM

Pathetic.

If you read my post correctly i said EVRYONE IN THE BB HOUSE WANTS TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And please dont call me pathetic as Im not, if anything you are stop ranting at people you sound like an old man

Ranting at people.
A lot of people on this forum, have been saying the same damn thing for 13 weeks.

"pete to win"

It's boring.
It's absoloute claptrap.

I'm not old, i've just grown more mature, and not taken any crap from forum members this year.

And i do apologise I mis read your original post.
I'm man enough to admit i'm wrong.

Ella
16-08-2006, 09:02 PM

Pathetic.

And please dont call me pathetic as Im not, if anything you are stop ranting at people you sound like an old man

Ranting at people.
A lot of people on this forum, have been saying the same damn thing for 13 weeks.

"pete to win"

It's boring.
It's absoloute claptrap.

I'm not old, i've just grown more mature, and not taken any c**p from forum members this year.

Ok no worries ive had a bad day, i dont mean to sound like a bitch

Razmataz
16-08-2006, 09:05 PM

Pathetic.

Ranting at people.

"pete to win"

It's boring.
It's absoloute claptrap.

I'm not old, i've just grown more mature, and not taken any c**p from forum members this year.

Ok no worries ive had a bad day, i dont mean to sound like a bitch

Exam results tomorrow?

If so, I understand. i've got the same thing going through my mind.

Big Brother is something i've been TRYING to relax to this year.

And I thought come the final week, we'd all be able to pitch our sides [like last year] at who we wanted to win.

But it's uproar.
So I gave up.

ferg_luvs_bb7
16-08-2006, 09:07 PM
No offence to pete fans, but i really dont like him. Hes boring, and i think hes beginning to show his true colours. IMO

Ella
16-08-2006, 09:08 PM
No i havent got exam results Gladders thank god!
Im just having a bad day in general
As women do hehe

Good luck in your exams aswell !:thumbs:

Blink_Me
16-08-2006, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by ferg_luvs_bb7
No offence to pete fans, but i really dont like him. Hes boring, and i think hes beginning to show his true colours. IMO

We don't even know what exactly happened during the speech, so don't assume too much yet.

ferg_luvs_bb7
16-08-2006, 09:10 PM

We don't even know what exactly happened during the speech yet, so don't assure too much yet.
Ok, but i still find him boring, and i dont agree that a housemate should win just because hes nice. I think they should entertain aswell.

Razmataz
16-08-2006, 09:12 PM
And towards my [RED] about my comment, I've managed to keep low key about my feelings towards some of the posts made by some members regarding Aisleyne.

Victimising her ETC.

I could've used a stronger word.
But i'm not as bad as I use to be.

Razmataz
16-08-2006, 09:13 PM

We don't even know what exactly happened during the speech yet, so don't assure too much yet.
Ok, but i still find him boring, and i dont agree that a housemate should win just because hes nice. I think they should entertain aswell.

If thats the case, lets give the 100K to Shahbaz.
Cos he fecking Entertained. and. Annoyed the hell outta me. :rolleyes:

ferg_luvs_bb7
16-08-2006, 09:13 PM
I dont get why people are so mean about Aisleyne. Even if they think shes fake, thats no reason to say such mean things about her:sad::sad:

Ella
16-08-2006, 09:15 PM
I dont mean to be so mean to her, but i get very defensive when people slag Pete off. :laugh:

Red Moon
And towards my [RED] about my comment, I've managed to keep low key about my feelings towards some of the posts made by some members regarding Aisleyne.

Victimising her ETC.

That why you didn't get an instant warning. There have been to many fights on here and it must stop before the final night. - Red

ferg_luvs_bb7

If thats the case, lets give the 100K to Shahbaz.
Cos he fecking Entertained. and. Annoyed the hell outta me. :rolleyes:
I didnt like shabaz. he was just irratating, not that entertaining

ferg_luvs_bb7
16-08-2006, 09:16 PM
I dont mean to be so mean to her, but i get very defensive when people slag Pete off. :laugh:
Hehe i like Pete, just dont really want him to win!

Razmataz
16-08-2006, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Red Moon

Victimising her ETC.

That why you didn't get an instant warning. There have been to many fights on here and it must stop before the final night. - Red

Thanks Red :thumbs:

Razmataz
16-08-2006, 09:17 PM

I do like Pete and I think he's been a good Housemate, but Aisleyne deserves to win more. :thumbs:

Smeggypants
16-08-2006, 09:18 PM

So is Ash!!!

Smeggypants
16-08-2006, 09:18 PM
Itw ill be edited for Perfect Pete.. it makes me sick it really does

No it won't

Ella
16-08-2006, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Smeggypants

So is Ash!!!

Like i said earlier ALL the HMS are desperate to win, or else they wouldnt be in there!

ferg_luvs_bb7
16-08-2006, 09:21 PM
Aisleyne knows shes not going to win.

easypeasy
16-08-2006, 09:21 PM
well it sounds like Ash just did a crap speech cos she was nervous, pete spat his dummy out and has started praying to god in the garden that he will win.

Smeggypants
16-08-2006, 09:22 PM

And yes it will be edited in his favour, for "Prefect pete" the worst BB housemate ever! wasnt pete dissing all organised religions earlier in the summer?

Was he? Good!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

"God help me" is just a term of phrase. Even Atheists use it.

Ella
16-08-2006, 09:23 PM

Was he? Good!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

"God help me" is just a term of phrase. Even Atheists use it.

Yeah im an Atheist and i always say things like ''for gods sake'' and stuff like that

easypeasy
16-08-2006, 09:25 PM
so why am i hearing on digital spy he is literally praying to god that he will win? wierd

ferg_luvs_bb7
16-08-2006, 09:25 PM
Same

Smeggypants
16-08-2006, 09:26 PM

Sure, and I've found Pete extremely entertaining over the last 13 weeks. Right from when he fell over ( staged or not ) at the bottom of the stairs when first entering the house!

Pete to Win. :thumbs::thumbs:

easypeasy
16-08-2006, 09:27 PM
what times it on e4 tonight? after russel i hope.......wanna see it NOW though grrrrrrrrrr

ferg_luvs_bb7
16-08-2006, 09:28 PM

Sure, and I've found Pete extremely entertaining over the last 13 weeks. Right from when he fell over ( staged or not ) at the bottom of the stairs when first entering the house!

Pete to Win. :thumbs::thumbs:
Well it was funny when he fell in the pool, backwards

Smeggypants
16-08-2006, 09:31 PM
so why am i hearing on digital spy he is literally praying to god that he will win? wierd

It's not weird at all.

You don't have to belong to an Organised Religion to believe in god. Organised Religions are man made.

Lots of people are abandoning Organised religions these days due to the ridiculous amount of killings and torturwe than continue to happen in their name.

Pete is obviously one of them. Good on him I say!!!

I don't believe in god, but if I did I wouldn't join a club to do it.

easypeasy
16-08-2006, 09:39 PM
fair point smeggy. i dont know why he is so uptight about winning all of a sudden though, after 8 weeks of him just doing it for the "experience"

Red Moon
16-08-2006, 09:40 PM
Maybe just " just doing it for the experience" was put of pete's game plan?

wizzle_star
16-08-2006, 09:45 PM
i read it on a website he had a argument with ash he was very nasty to her:mad:

lambruscokid
16-08-2006, 09:47 PM
There's an awful lot of speculating going on, considering that none of us have actually seen what happened yet!

Blink_Me
16-08-2006, 09:47 PM
We still don't know what Ash said in her speech, so don't assume nothing yet.

Craiggy
16-08-2006, 10:00 PM
I hate Pete more now then ever!

I think he is vile and horrid person!

Blink_Me
16-08-2006, 10:05 PM
I hate Pete more now then ever!

I think he is vile and horrid person!

Why?

Do actually know what happened with Ash's speech - or are you just assuming?

James
16-08-2006, 10:26 PM
News story about speechs...

Speaker's Corner

Wednesday 16 August
Day 91, 19:22

Sharp-suited and booted, the housemates rose to deliver their election speeches for their chosen housemates like the good politicians they are.

Except Aisleyne that is, who was hit with some pre-speech nerves.

"I can't do it. I can't do it," she freaked, running to the toilet before she had to mount the stage. "I'm getting nervous."

Fluffing her lines Aisleyne made a hash of her election speech for Pete. "Sssh, let me get on with it. I'm shy," she said. As she stumbled over her words, which weren't as bad as she thought, Nikki's face grew redder.

"He's brought laughter, fun and music to the House, and respect for nature and creepy crawly things," Aisleyne managed to get out, whilst the others heckled.

"I'm a goner," said Pete, holding his head. We didn't think it was that bad.

After a wobbly start, Glyn was next with his campaign for "cute little Nikki". "She should win because she is the cutest girl I have ever met," he gushed. "She is hilarious and funny."

Both, Glyn?

"And a brilliant character. Big Brother wasn't the same without her. And she hasn't a bad bone in her body. And she's hilarious." Oh, that again.

Jennie's speech for Glyn was heartfelt. "If he won it would be a big achievement, one of his biggest memories. And Wales would be so proud of him," she said. "Watching him grow up and turn into a man, a fully-grown wicked dude, is brilliant. And he should win because he's hungry all the time but he complained less than anyone when something negative happened, even living on chickpeas."

When asked why she loved Glyn so much, Jennie gave a glowing response: "I love Glyn like a fat kid loves cake." Aw.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=2962&articleMask=1

wizzle_star
16-08-2006, 10:40 PM
Whats so bad about it??

Am i missing something?

easypeasy
16-08-2006, 10:45 PM
nikki is yoko ono to pete's john lennon.........

lambruscokid
16-08-2006, 10:54 PM

So you admit that Pete is like John Lennon?

And since John Lennon once said that the Beatles were bigger than Jesus, what does that make Pete?

:wavey:

:wink: just winding you up.

J.C.
16-08-2006, 10:58 PM

Editing has been critisized be ex hm`s and the public before. I`m sure some would always say this, but there is a motive
for endemol to get the perfect end. Like bring nikki back for P ete etc tho I think they really got that wrong. who knows ???

easypeasy
16-08-2006, 11:02 PM

And since John Lennon once said that the Beatles were bigger than Jesus, what does that make Pete?

:wink: just winding you up. hehe cheeky git.. hey i know we had a bit ofa run in earlier but theres no malice intended, sorry if i got a bit carried away. i do think nikki is dragging pete down, i used to like him a lot but since she came back ive seen things i dont like in him. a nasty streak.

lambruscokid
16-08-2006, 11:12 PM

:wink: just winding you up. hehe cheeky git.. hey i know we had a bit ofa run in earlier but theres no malice intended, sorry if i got a bit carried away. i do think nikki is dragging pete down, i used to like him a lot but since she came back ive seen things i dont like in him. a nasty streak.

No problem mate it's just a television show!

I'd rather argue Pete or Nikki vs. Aisleyne than talk to someone who doesn't get why I like Big Brother!

Arneldo
16-08-2006, 11:15 PM
Pete has defintly ****ed Up Big time. Pete can defintly wave good bye to 100K that the Bookies have had him Fav to win since Day 1.

For the Fans who dont look at the Fourms etc - This is going to be a Big Shock!

Kore
17-08-2006, 12:02 AM
anyone else notice? lubruscokid and easypeasy look like brothers :laugh:

or is it just me being tired :bigsmile::laugh:

kara
17-08-2006, 12:03 AM
This is the reason why:

Pete o' Phile's love for The Granny-kid

http://acieeed.co.uk/images/nikkibitch.jpg

lambruscokid
17-08-2006, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Kore
anyone else notice? lubruscokid and easypeasy look like brothers :laugh:

or is it just me being tired :bigsmile::laugh:

Haha - you know, I kind of noticed that myself, but I thought I was just seeing things. Weird.

Maybe we're the same person. Easy, is your name Jayson?

blisstheassassin
17-08-2006, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by kara
This is the reason why:

Pete o' Phile's

I think that some of these nicknames are going too far now.

lambruscokid
17-08-2006, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by blisstheassassin
This is the reason why:

Pete o' Phile's

Going too far if they're coming from someone who means it as an insult (as it was meant) - though I somehow like the idea of going around telling people "I'm a Pete-o-Phile!"

Maybe I'll get a t-shirt... :eureka: :joker:

kara
17-08-2006, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by blisstheassassin
This is the reason why:

Pete o' Phile's

it just means someone who loves pete, it's latin see.

ThaGazBoi
18-08-2006, 06:15 PM
What a dick

Like you do for pete.

Grow up you complete fool.