PDA

View Full Version : The house seems more boring without Imogen...

Craiggy
16-08-2006, 10:16 PM
I love Imogen and felt she was agreat charcter and HM she was so genuine, nice and gave off happy vibes.

She was branded as boring by some but:

The house seems really boring without her!

Isn't that ironic, the "boring" one goes then the House becomes Boring!

:spin2:

Blink_Me
16-08-2006, 10:18 PM
I have nothing against Imogen, but she was one of the most boring housemates of all time.

SiMoN!
16-08-2006, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Blink_Me
I have nothing against Imogen, but she was one of the most boring housemates of all time.

yer i agree with you
i dont not like her but dont like her

she is not missed i think

Red Moon
16-08-2006, 10:21 PM
I found her boring in the house, and I think she was glad she left. She seems much happier now and I enjoyed her interview on friday.

Don't think I would want her back in and I don't think she would want to be back in either.

Mike
16-08-2006, 10:23 PM
At this stage it's bound to look boring whenever someone gets evicted because of the number of people left in the house, if Imogen had been evicted when there was 10 plus housemates you wouldn't have really noticed.

Captain.Remy
17-08-2006, 04:19 AM
The house is really boring, I don't enjoy watching it this week !

GlitterEyes
17-08-2006, 10:53 AM
I don't miss her at all, haven't really noticed she has gone.

Bells
17-08-2006, 10:56 AM
I miss her, I think she was a good HM in there because she was actually pretty much friends with everyone, and so was likely to keep things running smoothly and have conversations with most of the current HMs. The remaining HMs are having to tread a bit more carefully now IMO because they can't totally be sure about who their 'friends' are (although I think Pete and Nikki together are cute).