PDA

View Full Version : I've been too harsh on Aisleyne

lambruscokid
16-08-2006, 10:25 PM
Ok, right off, I'm not changing my favorite, I still want Pete to win.

I just want to say that I have been too influenced by the arguments on here about Ais v. Pete, etc. Just because I don't like how some people have spoken about my favorite, doesn't mean I need to slag off their favorite.

I'm sure Aisleyne is a genuinely nice person - she's not my pick to win, but good luck to those of you who do like her.

Oh, yeah, and um... Pete to win. :spin2:

Red Moon
16-08-2006, 10:28 PM
We could do with a lot more thinking like that around here. Then maybe we wouldn't have so many fights on the threads.

Smeggypants
16-08-2006, 10:31 PM
I think Aisleyne is awful. I find her fake.

Deep2
16-08-2006, 10:32 PM
I think she is sweet. Someone who realises their own faults can't be that bad.

lily.
16-08-2006, 10:32 PM
Yeah, at the end of the day, it would be a bit s**t if we all supported the same HM. I don't even support the same one throughout the show. I change according to how they act and obviously if they get evicted. I originally supported Grace, then it was Imogen and now it's Glyn.

However, looking at the way the HMs are treating Aisleyne this week makes me want her to do well also. They are isolating her and the only reason I can think is because they assume she is unpopular outside so in a futile attempt to boost their own popularity, they are distancing themselves from her.

Tonight's Live Feed is an eye opener indeed.

James
16-08-2006, 10:38 PM
Yeah I watched a bit and Nikki was openly saying to Pete he was popular -saying things like 'you've got nothing to worry about in that regard' and implying at the same time Aisleyne was unpopular.

Red Moon
16-08-2006, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by James
Yeah I watched a bit and Nikki was openly saying to Pete he was popular -saying things like 'you've got nothing to worry about in that regard' and implying at the same time Aisleyne was unpopular.

Is she allowed to do that. I thought she wasn't allowed to talk about things outside the house?

lily.
16-08-2006, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Red Moon
Originally posted by James

Is she allowed to do that. I thought she wasn't allowed to talk about things outside the house?

She is allowed to do anything she wants... she's BB's pet monkey.

Red Moon
16-08-2006, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Stropz

And if they don't let her do it I guess she would have another tantrum in the dairy room.

LOL

lambruscokid
16-08-2006, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Red Moon
Originally posted by Stropz

And if they don't let her do it I guess she would have another tantrum in the dairy room.

LOL

Oh! I wish there were a dairy room. That could make for a very interesting twist to the diary room :joker::joker:

J.C.
16-08-2006, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by lambruscokid
Ok, right off, I'm not changing my favorite, I still want Pete to win.

I just want to say that I have been too influenced by the arguments on here about Ais v. Pete, etc. Just because I don't like how some people have spoken about my favorite, doesn't mean I need to slag off their favorite.

I'm sure Aisleyne is a genuinely nice person - she's not my pick to win, but good luck to those of you who do like her.

When It gets to this stage we are all going to fight for our fav
come what may. its very hard to change now.The weird thing is how we are all looking at every little detail .I wanted Pete to win right up until about two weeks ago and i still love him especially the drum beat, his creativity and friendliness and more ..But this year there are two things that get me mad 1. endemol getting so many things wrong and also what i truly beleive is a lop sided and over the top reaction to Ash.I feel obliged to stand up for her and will vote more than i ever have before by miles. Infact it was the same time i joined this site..i do have to get this off my chest. We will see on friday
if this is a widespread feeling or not.

Oh, yeah, and um... Pete to win. :spin2:

Kore
16-08-2006, 11:55 PM
yeah as it all comes to a close. all be friends :D yey lol

J.C.
16-08-2006, 11:58 PM
I`M sorry lambruskokid i messed up my last msg .began `when it gets to` and finished`widespread or not ` soooo sorry thats the second time i done that.

Smeggypants
17-08-2006, 12:02 AM
Nikki has gotten away with breaking the rules a few times recently.

Still that's what rules are there for!!!! :xyxwave::xyxwave:

J.C.
17-08-2006, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Smeggypants
Nikki has gotten away with breaking the rules a few times recently.

Still that's what rules are there for!!!! :xyxwave::xyxwave:

May be they will say the £100 000 will only go to second place. Just a rule change no problem for endemol there then.
actually the right to alter rules was introduced to contracts for situations beyond someones control like an act of god etc
So now we now why nikki is back!!