PDA

View Full Version : Aisleyne crying on live feed.. & poor sweetie [Merged]

Mike
16-08-2006, 10:25 PM
Anyone got the live feed on? Aisleyne is in the garden crying and saying that she wants to go home.

Blink_Me
16-08-2006, 10:27 PM
I was about to make a topic about this. I think she probably said something bad to Pete - turning on the waterworks for the sympathy vote.

easypeasy
16-08-2006, 10:27 PM
crying in the garden on her own, obviously been there ages and saying "i wannna go home now" under her breath.

Miss_Pink
16-08-2006, 10:28 PM
I hope she does go home lol I don't like her.

lily.
16-08-2006, 10:29 PM
She's crying because of the things the group said to her.

Hippy
16-08-2006, 10:31 PM
I wish she would go home. Her crying is almost as annoying as Nikki's tantrums.

Craiggy
16-08-2006, 10:33 PM
I feel sick watching this, she did not deserve the treatment the others gave to her!

Aisleyne to win, don't leave babes!

Smeggypants
16-08-2006, 10:33 PM
Very annoying and so obviously fake to try and gain vote sympathy.

pathetic........in that case............. More votes for Pete!!!! :xyxwave::xyxwave::xyxwave:

Arneldo
16-08-2006, 10:35 PM
I dont know what to think of it. Im a bit confused at the moment.

J.C.
16-08-2006, 10:36 PM
I`m really starting to think the group are rounding on her as they see she is a huge characteur in the house and actually might win. This coupled with her thinking she needs a tank to out in (CLASSIC) must be driving her totally nuts.

easypeasy
pete is such a big man reducing a women to tears..........

Blink_Me
Originally posted by Craiggy
I feel sick watching this, she did not deserve the treatment the others gave to her!

You don't know what happened with her speech, so how can you say the group said nasty things to her?

lily.
16-08-2006, 10:37 PM
Her speech wasn't bad. Nikki & Pete just overreacted to it (as usual), and suddenly it's a huge deal!

Blink_Me
16-08-2006, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Stropz
Her speech wasn't bad. Nikki & Pete just overreacted to it (as usual), and suddenly it's a huge deal!

What did her speech say?

easypeasy
16-08-2006, 10:40 PM
thanks for confirming that Stropz, im sure a few fm's will trust your viewpoint who would question it from my mouth.

J.C.
16-08-2006, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Blink_Me
Originally posted by Craiggy

You don't know what happened with her speech, so how can you say the group said nasty things to her?

oK but how do you know she said something bad to pete. I wasn`t watching.What suggested this.

lily.
16-08-2006, 10:42 PM
She said: "He's brought laughter, fun and music to the House, and respect for nature and creepy crawly things"

Apparently that wasn't glorifying enough for Saint Pete... :rolleyes:

The others reckoned she didn't say enough good things about him...

lily.
16-08-2006, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by easypeasy
thanks for confirming that Stropz, Im sure a few fm's will trust your viewpoint who would question it from my mouth.

I dunno bout that.. I don't get any more respect around here just because I've been here so long.. :laugh:

Blowout
16-08-2006, 10:43 PM
Does Aisleyne not realise that what comes around goes around. She's crying because she has been singled out, has she forgotten how she singled out Lea and embarrassed her in front of the entire group, and then went on to Nikki as one just wasn't enough for her.

lily.
16-08-2006, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Blowout
Does Aisleyne not realise that what comes around goes around. She's crying because she has been singled out, has she forgotten how she singled out Lea and embarressed her in front of the entire group, and then went on to Nikki as one just wasn't enough for her.

She did not single anyone out. She went one-on-one with Lea and then went one-on-one with Nikki. I don't recall her ever having any "army of backup" during those arguments.

It's a whole different ball game when there's 6 people left in a house, and 5 go up against one.

Blowout
16-08-2006, 10:47 PM
Yeah I admit your right it is differnt, but she's crying as she feels the victim which is exactly how she made Nikki and Lea feel.

J.C.
16-08-2006, 10:48 PM
Does Aisleyne not realise that what comes around goes around. She's crying because she has been singled out, has she forgotten how she singled out Lea and embarrassed her in front of the entire group, and then went on to Nikki as one just wasn't enough for her.

Yeah but this did all happen in one moment out of quite a long time.and for me it was a time when personally i thought those two girls were not being all that...well you know.

lily.
16-08-2006, 10:50 PM
Ok, I see what you mean.. she said nasty stuff to Lea/Nikki and made them cry. I can accept that she did that and that it was wrong.

I just feel that the way the HMs have treated her in the last few day has been despicable. They are isolating her at every cut and turn, and whilst I understand that people can become annoying after so long in such close quarters, it does seem to be a bit biased against Aisleyne.

That leaves me wondering if Nikki's implication that Aisleyne is hugely unpopular hasn't affected the group. Surely they would see that as something to manipulate. The HMs must be thinking: "If she is unpopular, then we must distance ourselves from her therefore becoming popular ourselves".

Nikki has implied too many things from her 30 days on the outside, and I for one feel that this has all but ruined this year's BB.

Blowout
16-08-2006, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by J.C.

Yeah but this did all happen in one moment out of quite a long time.and for me it was a time when personally i thought those two girls were not being all that...well you know.

I really don't want to sound rude but I don't quite get what you mean. Sorry...

Blowout
16-08-2006, 10:53 PM
Ok, I see what you mean.. she said nasty stuff to Lea/Nikki and made them cry. I can accept that she did that and that it was wrong.

I just feel that the way the HMs have treated her in the last few day has been despicable. They are isolating her at every cut and turn, and whilst I understand that people can become annoying after so long in such close quarters, it does seem to be a bit biased against Aisleyne.

That leaves me wondering if Nikki's implication that Aisleyne is hugely unpopular hasn't affected the group. Surely they would see that as something to manipulate. The HMs must be thinking: "If she is unpopular, then we must distance ourselves from her therefore becoming popular ourselves".

Nikki has implied too many things from her 30 days on the outside, and I for one feel that this has all but ruined this year's BB.

I do see where your coming from, I am getting slight Shabaz flash backs but Aisleyne has bought this on herself, they way she was all over certain housemates but as soon nominations were over she droped them like there out of fashion.

BigSister
16-08-2006, 10:53 PM
jamie2cool says also she was the only to stand up to Grace when she through the water over Suzie
Regarding going one to one over Lea and Nikki

easypeasy
16-08-2006, 10:54 PM
well pete just madea half arsed attempt at an apology so he is obviously feeling guilt. i suspect he is nikki's lil bitch now and her personality traits are wearing off on him.......

ashrocks
16-08-2006, 10:55 PM
love the girl, they are such bullies, why do they always pick on someone, shes has no spirit left.........

ASH TO WIN!!! ONLY REAL ONE IN THERE NOW XXX GO ASH IM PRAYING FOR YOU XX

Blink_Me
16-08-2006, 10:58 PM
well pete just madea half arsed attempt at an apology so he is obviously feeling guilt. i suspect he is nikki's lil bitch now and her personality traits are wearing off on him.......

When did Pete try to apologize?

All I heard from Ash was "I didn't mean to do it on purpose," Pete replied with "oh, I know you didn't. It's cool, man." Ash then said "I get really shy when I'm talking in big groups."

That was pretty much it.

Blowout
16-08-2006, 11:00 PM
well pete just madea half arsed attempt at an apology so he is obviously feeling guilt.

Although I'm not a Pete fan I think it's pretty obvious he's a genuine nice guy and was feeling bad.

i suspect he is nikki's lil bitch now and her personality traits are wearing off on him.......

I'm going to try and put this as best I can without starting an argument or getting a warning, but you might want to read that back to yourself just to hear how silly it sounds.

Smeggypants
16-08-2006, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by ashrocks
love the girl, they are such bullies, why do they always pick on someone, shes has no spirit left.........

ASH TO WIN!!! ONLY REAL ONE IN THERE NOW XXX GO ASH Im PRAYING FOR YOU XX

No one's bullying anyone.

Ash has been winding Jennie up recently.

lily.
16-08-2006, 11:03 PM
I do see where your coming from, I am getting slight Shabaz flash backs but Aisleyne has bought this on herself, they way she was all over certain housemates but as soon nominations were over she droped them like there out of fashion.

Yeah, Aisleyne hasn't done herself many favours in the house with her general behaviour... although she is by no means the only one to have behaved badly. I guess the only reason I feel a bit bad for her at the moment is because she seems to have nobody to turn to. Since Imogen left, she basically has no friends in the house, and it makes me sad to see her upset when she is on her own. (I'm a mother, it's in my nature.. LoL).

Regards Pete's behaviour... I notice that wherever Pete is, Nikki isn't far behind.. and he seems to say and do things to appease her. This will dramatically affect his popularity. It already has. Aisleyne stands to gain the most from Pete's waning popularlity.

Blink_Me
16-08-2006, 11:03 PM
Ash is giving you the sympathy vote. Can't you people see it? She cries when SHE'S done something wrong - that's only way it will save her......crying. It's so obvious. The Ash fans seem to fall for it all the time.

lily.
16-08-2006, 11:06 PM
Ash is giving you the sympathy vote. Can you people see it? She cries when SHE'S done something wrong - that's only way it will save her......crying. It's so obvious. The Ash fans seem to fall for it all the time.

I know that remark wasn't directed at me, but I would like to say that I'm not an Aisleyne fan at all. On the contrary, I'm usually the first to point out when she is out of order. Maybe I'm not getting the whole picture this week, but from the live feed and HLs I've seen, Aisleyne isn't getting a good deal at all.

J.C.
16-08-2006, 11:12 PM

I really don't want to sound rude but I don't quite get what you mean. Sorry...

your not sounding rude at all,I just remember Ash having one so called very bad day which she admitted herself. And i was thinking that at that time both leah and nikki were really being annoying(only my opinion).not saying she should have said it tho.Truthfully I really dont think Ash has done anything like as much Bitching as the others.

easypeasy
16-08-2006, 11:13 PM
well pete just madea half arsed attempt at an apology so he is obviously feeling guilt.

Although I'm not a Pete fan I think it's pretty obvious he's a genuine nice guy and was feeling bad.

i suspect he is nikki's lil bitch now and her personality traits are wearing off on him.......

I'm going to try and put this as best I can without starting an argument or getting a warning, but you might want to read that back to yourself just to hear how silly it sounds. honest have you never seen a friend change when they get a new partner? it happens. individuals give up a piece of themself and adopt traits of their partner,,,,,,not always for the better.

Smeggypants
16-08-2006, 11:16 PM
Ash is giving you the sympathy vote. Can you people see it? She cries when SHE'S done something wrong - that's only way it will save her......crying. It's so obvious. The Ash fans seem to fall for it all the time.

I know that remark wasn't directed at me, but I would like to say that I'm not an Aisleyne fan at all. On the contrary, I'm usually the first to point out when she is out of order. Maybe I'm not getting the whole picture this week, but from the live feed and HLs I've seen, Aisleyne isn't getting a good deal at all.

I think Ash deserves all she gets.

Blink_Me is right!!

Ash fans seem to fall for it all the time.

On BBBM there was a bunch of peeps saying how they thought she was "for real!"

What's wrong with these people?

J.C.
16-08-2006, 11:21 PM
Ash is giving you the sympathy vote. Can't you people see it? She cries when SHE'S done something wrong - that's only way it will save her......crying. It's so obvious. The Ash fans seem to fall for it all the time.

i See it differently.Its a brave person to fully and openly accept when they are wrong and to be upset with yourself about it is almost proof that she isnt fake.However yet again
we may find that she hasn`t actually done anything that terrible afterall. Theyre making her paranoid.Jen`s with Glynn
nikki with pete and richard is turning the screw on Ash so she is f.....ed till FRIDAY!!!

Blink_Me
16-08-2006, 11:25 PM
Ash cries over everything, though. She cries when she's in the wrong for most of it.

People are saying "oh, she's had it hard in that house - definitely how see was treated in the secret house, because she had to choose to vote someone out." Get real, Ash. It's a game show.

Ollie!
16-08-2006, 11:27 PM
If this is crying for no reason again then I'm finished with Aislene, :bawling: if however she has a valid reason for it then she'll have my sympathy. I think we should wait until we know all the facts before passing judgement on her.

amuseme
16-08-2006, 11:34 PM
I'm not falling for the fake crying. She does it time and time again for sympathy, its getting beyond pathetic now

J.C.
16-08-2006, 11:35 PM
Ash cries over everything, though. She cries when she's in the wrong for most of it.

People are saying "oh, she's had it hard in that house - definitely how see was treated in the secret house, because she had to choose to vote someone out." Get real, Ash. It's a game show.

Well i definately think she went way too far on the jonathan
eviction.I just think she was only looking at the significance to jonathan his life and how unlucky he was.I reckon inside jonathan was probably totally totally gutted. Game show or not...the contestants enter in a hope to change their lives its
a far bigger deal to them than it is to me and possibly you.or
will we have that pleasure in BB8????

Blink_Me
16-08-2006, 11:40 PM

Well i definately think she went way too far on the jonathan
eviction.I just think she was only looking at the significance to jonathan his life and how unlucky he was.I reckon inside jonathan was probably totally totally gutted. Game show or not...the contestants enter in a hope to change their lives its
a far bigger deal to them than it is to me and possibly you.or
will we have that pleasure in BB8????

The only reason I would go on that is to get famous and win the money. I would admit that to my fellow housemates if I was to get in the house. At least I would be honest. How can anyone feel pressure in there? They get 3 months off work, they get food and drink for free, they get paid for being in there, they're guaranteed big money from coming out of the house nowadays. Ooooooo.....that sounds like hell. Well, put me in that hellhole, please? :rolleyes:

kara
16-08-2006, 11:41 PM
poor ash, those other housemates are horrible towards her. Never mind darling, you get your reward on friday! :dance:

Kore
16-08-2006, 11:43 PM
oh trying to get the sympathy votes. :sleep:

Mike
17-08-2006, 12:12 AM
The crying is a bit OTT now to be honest, i could be wrong but it sounds like she is still crying in bed either this or she is just making loud noises so the others give her the attention she wants.

anti-aisleyne
17-08-2006, 08:57 AM
The only reason Aisleyne is crying is because she knows that there is not long left, and she wants to ensure that she gets as many sympathy votes as she can.

Did you see how she reacted when Jennie told her that she is having a private conversation with Glyn. She couldn't handle rejection, and she craves attention.

Kore
17-08-2006, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by anti-aisleyne
The only reason Aisleyne is crying is because she knows that there is not long left, and she wants to ensure that she gets as many sympathy votes as she can.

Did you see how she reacted when Jennie told her that she is having a private conversation with Glyn. She couldn't handle rejection, and she craves attention.

totally agree

easypeasy
17-08-2006, 10:35 AM
yeah those two were having a private stabbing her in the back sesssion, i think ash is sensitive to other peoples emotions and picked up on that. she could probably tell they were bitching about her.

Blink_Me
17-08-2006, 11:12 AM
yeah those two were having a private stabbing her in the back sesssion, i think ash is sensitive to other peoples emotions and picked up on that. she could probably tell they were bitching about her.

And Ash hasn't bitched behind anyone's back before? She has no right to butt into a private conversation. It's not like Jen told her to "f off," she just said "we're having a private conversation." When Ash is in the wrong.....she cries. I was shocked when Jen said "we're having a private conversation" and Ash didn't cry. Doesn't Ash normally cry at such things like that?

Her crying is a joke - she does it too much. All the Ash fans seem to fall for it. Every single time nominations are about to be announced, her response "I'm up. I know I'm up. I can tell," it's pathetic. The party the other night was a prime example of her overreacted, saying "oh, guys, I'm going. Look, they have all my favourite stuff for the party. The stuff I like." Hold on, Ash.....other people can like this stuff, too. She thinks the whole world revolves around her.

Axachic
17-08-2006, 12:24 PM
Ok this is my analysis of Aisleyne maybe its naive but this is what I think ...

When she came in she had this rough and ruggid exterior, the whole ghetto princess thing. But deep down it was all an act to hide her insecurities. People who crave attention like aisleyne isn't in it cause she is so full of herself rather she needs constant reassurance.

If you say it was all an act, the crying and what not, to soften her image and make her more popular after she heard the boos, why was she doing it when she thought she was being evicted? Surely nothing would save her at that point so why do it if it was just to get the sympathy vote.

Also, since Nikki has come back she has hinted that Aisleyne is not necessarily liked on the outside, so you don't think that maybe she thinks that the crying may be hurting her, not helping her??

Sure her laugh is definitely, often fake, but I think the BB house has taken Ash on such an emotionaal roller coaster that the little things can set her off. I speak from experience, if you bottle up your tears for long enough and then have a good cy for some reason (the way she did for jonathon) any change in emotion can bringg on tears.

Furthermore I think, after Glyn, Aisleyne is the person who has grown the most and is therfore second deserving to win after glyn. If anything pete for me has gone backwards since day one in the house, i mean his DR visits are still entertaining but he's lost a quality about him that i liked, I dont know what, but i know its gone.

GLYN or ASH 2 win

Anyone but Nikki & Jennie to win .. Jennie needs to enroll herself in anger manaement when she gets out!

Axachic
17-08-2006, 12:32 PM

And Ash hasn't bitched behind anyone's back before? She has no right to butt into a private conversation. It's not like Jen told her to "f off," she just said "we're having a private conversation." When Ash is in the wrong.....she cries. I was shocked when Jen said "we're having a private conversation" and Ash didn't cry. Doesn't Ash normally cry at such things like that?

I think it wasn't what she said but how she said it. Jennie has this way of being so abrupt with people, she did it with spiral, Mikey and now Aisleyne. I mean she totally has the rigt to tell ash its a private convo, don't get me wrong, but my god does she have to be so harsh about it??

Glyn or Ash 2 win:dance:

Jordan
17-08-2006, 12:42 PM
Why don't she put a sock in it...Well, she would most probably want to put a cock in it!!

emz438
17-08-2006, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by anti-aisleyne

Er, I thought she reacted well to Jennie telling her she was "having a private conversation" which, by the way, is the childish thing I have heard! I left "private conversations" a long time ago - in year three, actually - and would never say that to someone simply because it's rude, and would make that person feel bad and I know I would feel like they were bitching about me if someone said that to me. Which they were. When Jennie said it, it actually made me wince. Yet Aisleyne didn't start any fight with her about this, but she bottled it up and probably let herself feel more insecure. She has a lot of emotion and needs to let it out - so what? And, a point that no one has made:

Bullying can be when a group of people gang up on one person. It isn't always their fault, even when that person deserves it, however it is still considered bullying. What the other housemates are doing to Ash might not feel wrong to them, but in actual fact when a large group of people gang up on one person, it is still bullying. This was different from what Ash "did" to Lea and Nikki. She didn't have any back-up, she made that decision by herself to speak how she wants to the others HMs. No one blanked Lea or Nikki because of how Ash had talked to them. It was Ash with the problem that she needed to sort out - not anyone else, and she didn't let anyone else get involved.

ThaGazBoi
17-08-2006, 02:20 PM
How is Ash in the wrong over this..Can I just ask? She made her speech but it was good enough for good old Saint Pete..She should have bowed at his feet and worshipped him. Its ridiculous. Ok, Maybe her crying is OTT but whats the point in moaning about it? Lea was crying ALL THE TIME and noone moaned about it.

Also, regarding the 'were having a private conversation' I thought hse handled that quite well. Ash is alone in that house now, Nikki has Pete, Glyn and Jennie have become friends and Richard is ok with being alone. Since Imogen left, she has been alone. People need to realise that BB is about the entertaining housemates and not the nice people. We have had to many 'nice' winners that havent provided any entertainment what so ever. And its going to be the same this year.

Pete2win
17-08-2006, 02:22 PM
Crying again! trying to get the sympathy vote!

singing_baby
17-08-2006, 08:47 PM
:wavey:

lily.
17-08-2006, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by CrazyGazza
How is Ash in the wrong over this..Can I just ask? She made her speech but it was good enough for good old Saint Pete..She should have bowed at his feet and worshipped him. Its ridiculous. Ok, Maybe her crying is OTT but whats the point in moaning about it? Lea was crying ALL THE TIME and noone moaned about it.

Also, regarding the 'were having a private conversation' I thought hse handled that quite well. Ash is alone in that house now, Nikki has Pete, Glyn and Jennie have become friends and Richard is ok with being alone. Since Imogen left, she has been alone. People need to realise that BB is about the entertaining housemates and not the nice people. We have had to many 'nice' winners that havent provided any entertainment what so ever. And its going to be the same this year.

Pete is over-reacting in a BIG way about the damn speech!