PDA

View Full Version : Richard's/Ash's odds

Deep2
16-08-2006, 10:41 PM
Can someone explain why Richard's odds are so bad? I thought he would be so much more popular. What shocks me is that Thikki is more of a fave to win. I cannot comprehend this.
And there is so much talk of Ash winning....is it possible, etc....I would love her to win, if Rich didn't, but she doesn't have a chance in hell, realistically, does she?

Mike
16-08-2006, 10:56 PM
I think it's a complete joke to be honest, i'm not Richard's biggest fan but he has certainly been entertaining and also he hasn't been evicted like Nikki was therefore deserves to finish above her, Nikki should finish in 6th place IMO.

Deep2
16-08-2006, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Mike
I think it's a complete joke to be honest, i'm not Richard's biggest fan but he has certainly been entertaining and also he hasn't been evicted like Nikki was therefore deserves to finish above her, Nikki should finish in 6th place IMO.

Yes, exactly.

Ollie!
16-08-2006, 11:31 PM
Well Aislenye does have a good chance of winning. The only reason I never thought so in the past was the bookies. It looks like the forum polls are reliable after all. :thumbs:

Richards odds are surprisingly bad. he's not as far behind as they suggest.

Jennies odds are about right.

Glyns odds I'm not sure about.

Nikkis are about right.

Deep2
17-08-2006, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Ollie!

Richards odds are surprisingly bad. he's not as far behind as they suggest.

Sounds hopeful, but how do you know?

sgouldbourn
17-08-2006, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Deep2
Can someone explain why Richard's odds are so bad? I thought he would be so much more popular. What shocks me is that Thikki is more of a fave to win. I cannot comprehend this.
And there is so much talk of Ash winning....is it possible, etc....I would love her to win, if Rich didn't, but she doesn't have a chance in hell, realistically, does she?

Because Ash has no chance they are just trying to make it exciting. word has it Ash is a very distant third almost 4th

blue_didi
17-08-2006, 09:39 AM
I dont trust betting odds at all..my friend told me how they work yesterday...

richardson328
17-08-2006, 09:47 AM
This would be my ideal order
1.Aishleyne to win!!!!!!!!!!
2.Glyn
3.Richard
4. Jennie
5. Nikki
6. Pete

Deep2
17-08-2006, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by richardson328
This would be my ideal order
1.Aishleyne to win!!!!!!!!!!
2.Glyn
3.Richard
4. Jennie
5. Nikki
6. Pete

Not really what this thread is about, but I can't resist....

1. Richard
2. Ash
3. Pete
4. Glen
5. Jennie
6. Thikki

kelswife
17-08-2006, 09:51 AM
I thought dickie would be more popular with the public than he is whydoesnt anyone like him i think hes cool!!!!!:thumbs:

Deep2
17-08-2006, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by kelswife
I thought dickie would be more popular with the public than he is whydoesnt anyone like him i think hes cool!!!!!:thumbs:

I have no idea. I think he is very 'normal'. He doesn't go around streaking and shouting Wales, he isn't an attention seeking little madam, he isn't getting the sympathy vote, he isn't a stupid little teenager who has done nothing. He is just a nice guy.Being a ice guy is never enough to win you the show.

kelswife
17-08-2006, 09:58 AM
its a shame that he dosent have a chance of winning but lets hope he beats nikki:thumbs:

GlitterEyes
17-08-2006, 10:38 AM
I think Richard being gay and Canadian has alot to do with it sadly. People like him and find him a good housemates BUT not enough to pick up the phone and give him a vote or two. Alot of people have him as their second or third fave housemate in there now which is good but most of them are likely to not vote at all.

Shows like BBBM last night will not help in the slightest when Imogen seems to have turned on him again labeling him a bully....probably talking about the whole Shahbaz thing again. Each housemate played a part in that but people over look it all the time. It seems things only stick when it comes to Richard and just goes to show how hypocritial most of the public are.