PDA

View Full Version : Housemate enter last Full Day

Arneldo
16-08-2006, 11:42 PM
It is now the Last Full Day in the Big Brother House!

Its so Sad, Im welling up .... :sad:

kara
16-08-2006, 11:44 PM
OMG!! you're right, how sad. Although I'm looking forward to being able to go out again on fridays! :)

Mike
16-08-2006, 11:45 PM
13 weeks has flown by, seems like 5 minutes ago they were all entering the house.

Kore
16-08-2006, 11:46 PM
its gone soo fast. lol

Arneldo
16-08-2006, 11:47 PM
To me, it doesnt seem that long ago that we seen the first Ad.

Kore
16-08-2006, 11:48 PM
remember those countdowns??? lol '10 days left' etc..lol

seems like yesterday.

lambruscokid
16-08-2006, 11:50 PM
I'm going to be really sad when it all ends. I've saved all the daily shows as .avi files, though, so I guess if I really miss the housemates I can always go back and watch one from time to time...

Oh my god I'm far too into this show. :joker::joker:

Kore
16-08-2006, 11:52 PM
lol lambruscokid how come you decided to watch the UK verson? do you watch BBUSA aswell?

lambruscokid
16-08-2006, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Kore
lol lambruscokid how come you decided to watch the UK verson? do you watch BBUSA aswell?

Actually the US version is pretty dull in comparison. I started watching BBUK this year to see who "this Tourette's guy" was, and I've been hooked since. Trust me, the US version gets no one like Shabaz, or Lea, or even Grace.

I don't think my life could handle watching TWO houses of Big Brother!

Arneldo
16-08-2006, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by lambruscokid

Actually the US version is pretty dull in comparison. I started watching BBUK this year to see who "this Tourette's guy" was, and I've been hooked since.

Try watching 3!!! I was watching BBUK, BBUSA & BBAUS all at the same time at one point!

Smeggypants
17-08-2006, 12:00 AM

Actually the US version is pretty dull in comparison. I started watching BBUK this year to see who "this Tourette's guy" was, and I've been hooked since. Trust me, the US version gets no one like Shabaz, or Lea, or even Grace.

I saw some pics of the US Housemates, and they just looked liked pretty people to me.

Are they dull??

lambruscokid
17-08-2006, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by bb4eva

Actually the US version is pretty dull in comparison. I started watching BBUK this year to see who "this Tourette's guy" was, and I've been hooked since.

Try watching 3!!! I was watching BBUK, BBUSA & BBAUS all at the same time at one point!

You must tape them all and watch at triple speed! :joker::joker:

So how do they compare in your opinion?

Craiggy
17-08-2006, 12:05 AM
:bored::bawling::bawling::bawling:

BB will be over soon!

Lauren
17-08-2006, 12:09 AM
:shocked:... Awww it's gone by so quick

Arneldo
17-08-2006, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by bb4eva

You must tape them all and watch at triple speed! :joker::joker:

So how do they compare in your opinion?

BB Aus is pretty much just pretty people in the house! And its pretty much a beauty pagent. But it does have its good moments but i feel there BB breaks one of the most fundemental rules of BB - 'No contact with the outsie world' - Far too much. At won point 2 housemate won a prize of leaving the house to see a show.
BBUSA is brillant - The housemates are all pure evil but they wouldnt last a second in BBUK.
BBUK is the best because all the twist and turns are original and the housemates are very extreme!

andybigbro
17-08-2006, 12:39 AM
scary lol vote for ash