PDA

View Full Version : Oooh St Pete can't sleep, guilty conscience I wonder?...

GodisaGooner
17-08-2006, 12:07 AM
On Live feed now.

After all the hullabaloo about the task, Pete lay in bed looking worried and deep in thought. Could it be he's worried how he came across when they were all bitching about Ais and the task?

What is telling, is that he crept out of bed, terrified of waking Nikki up. Ever watchful Dickie was awake, asked Pete where he was going and Pete presumably whispered to the diary room.

Pete has gone down in my estimations.

andybigbro
17-08-2006, 12:25 AM
i hated him at first then i liked him but he has gone down again

Ash to win

kara
17-08-2006, 12:27 AM
Link removed by admin - you have been warned on a number of occassions about posting these sort of pictures but you still continue to do so therefore you have been issued with a warning.

kara
17-08-2006, 12:28 AM
Admin removed: offensive

Blink_Me
17-08-2006, 12:29 AM
Yeah. He might just hang himself now. He's gone to ask for some rope from Big Brother. He's so feeling guilty.:rolleyes:

Ella
17-08-2006, 12:35 AM
OH NO! PETES NOT ASLEEP!!

Kick him out at once!

Arneldo
17-08-2006, 12:37 AM
He said he cant sleep earlier because it was to Warm so Nikki asked BB to put on aircon. He then got up to go ask BB to put on aircon because he did some signals to Dickie to say he was warm. He has been in the diary room for a while tho so BB was probley askin him questions.

J.C.
17-08-2006, 01:13 AM
someone posted Ash `s reasons for pete to win. If they are accurate, then pete will have a problem. But when was it shown i dont get it, they surely wouldn`t have reacted this much. If true i thought it sounded quite good.Whats going on..?

Smeggypants
17-08-2006, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by Elz_Belz

Kick him out at once!

hehe :tongue:

Just sums up the moronic hysteria going around.

Hey! Pete makes a cup of coffee!! SHOCK HORROR PROBE!!! Disgusting! Kick him out!!!

:bored::bored::bored:

Invicta_Toon
17-08-2006, 02:24 AM
SOMEONE IS NOT BOTHERED BY A POST BUT MUST REPLY IN CAPITAL LETTERS SHOCKER

it's odd behaviour for him, especially as he gets tired so much, and you know it

Ella
17-08-2006, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by Smeggypants
Originally posted by Elz_Belz

Kick him out at once!

hehe :tongue:

Just sums up the moronic hysteria going around.

Hey! Pete makes a cup of coffee!! SHOCK HORROR PROBE!!! Disgusting! Kick him out!!!

:bored::bored::bored:

LMAO!! COFFEE!! NOOOOO
This must be stopped at once :nono:

Smeggypants
17-08-2006, 02:33 AM
Yup it's paedo ketamine cat in glass coffee!!! kara backfired on herself :)

Ella
17-08-2006, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by Smeggypants
Yup it's paedo ketamine cat in glass coffee!!! kara backfired on herself :)

LMAO!!!!!!!!! Your classic Smeggs :thumbs:

Craiggy
17-08-2006, 08:16 AM
Pete, WANTS to win Pete THINKS he will win. And he is using Aisleyne as a scpaegoat if he doesn't win!

:thumbs:

andybigbro
17-08-2006, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by Craiggy
Pete, WANTS to win Pete THINKS he will win. And he is using Aisleyne as a scpaegoat if he doesn't win!

:thumbs:

totally agree

Slezer
17-08-2006, 08:58 AM
Aisleyne fans are so hypocritical. The way Aisleyne attacked Nikki that time, but when it happens to Aisleyne you're all protesting that Pete is some kind of devil child.

Admin warning for this and other argumentative posts: describing a group of fans as 'hypocritical'.

Other examples: Pointless topic attacking forum members (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=49124), 'Stop posting your c**p' (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=49126), 'AHAHAHAHAHA' (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=49088)

24 hour posting ban.

Ella
17-08-2006, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Slezer
Aisleyne fans are so hypocritical. The way Aisleyne attacked Nikki that time, but when it happens to Aisleyne you're all protesting that Pete is some kind of devil child.

THANKYOU!! Someone that sees sense! :thumbs:

easypeasy
17-08-2006, 09:18 AM
Aisleyne fans are so hypocritical. The way Aisleyne attacked Nikki that time, but when it happens to Aisleyne you're all protesting that Pete is some kind of devil child. when she did that it was 1 on 1, last night it was 5 on 1.....thats the difference. Nikki's reaction to Aisleynes speech wound everyone up into attacking her, even Pete.

Slezer
17-08-2006, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by easypeasy
Aisleyne fans are so hypocritical. The way Aisleyne attacked Nikki that time, but when it happens to Aisleyne you're all protesting that Pete is some kind of devil child. when she did that it was 1 on 1, last night it was 5 on 1.....thats the difference. Nikki's reaction to Aisleynes speech wound everyone up into attacking her, even Pete.

What's your point? I thought Aisleyne was strong enough to **** anyone up that crossed her? Ohhhhh but Pete and Nikki are favourites and that would make her look bad. I get it now.

Deep2
17-08-2006, 09:58 AM

Stop with this 'us and them' argument. And to claim all Ash fans are hypocritical is a huge generalisation you will struggle to back up.

kelswife
17-08-2006, 10:02 AM
:nono:was gonna chat about pete ,but your all boring just arguing abiut ash again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

easypeasy
17-08-2006, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by easypeasy

What's your point? I thought Aisleyne was strong enough to **** anyone up that crossed her? Ohhhhh but Pete and Nikki are favourites and that would make her look bad. I get it now. i wouldnt expect a sezer fan to grasp the concept of bullying, he was a pro at it.

Kore
17-08-2006, 10:30 AM
down to the bottom line. ash did wrong, and she knows it. lets hope people realise how boring she is and not vote for her to win.:eureka:

easypeasy
17-08-2006, 10:38 AM
did you actually read what happened in the speech kore?