Ella
17-08-2006, 12:36 AM
Nope

sunny
17-08-2006, 12:36 AM
i think she will

Mike
17-08-2006, 12:37 AM
I reckon she will get a mixed reception, bit different to the first time she was evicted where she got all cheers.

Arneldo
17-08-2006, 12:38 AM
Yeah She will.
Every week the public need a new hate figure and it just so happend that this week it was Nikki.
I think she will deffo get cheers aswell but i can imagine there being a good few Boos.

J.C.
17-08-2006, 12:41 AM
She was protected before anyway because she was in such a fragile state.They did that once before but cant remember who it was. The love affair between bb and nikki is well and truly over, so no protection this time. it will be bad but is the only way she will learn to be decent to others around her.

andybigbro
17-08-2006, 12:41 AM
i dont think she will

franky1
17-08-2006, 01:00 AM
Has a housemate ever deserved to get booed more than this little *****?

I doubt she will but looks like another bad episode is coming up for Nikki tomorow by the sounds of it. I also doubt it because of the idiots who attend the big brother audiences but we all know the silent majority will be booing and we all need to make sure she knows it when she is out because this girl cannot carry on acting like this.

She needs an almighty wallop!

Admin: language is a bit OTT in this post: the word '*****' means prostitute, and don't threaten housemates.

sunny
17-08-2006, 01:04 AM
well said little ***** lol

J.C.
17-08-2006, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by franky1
Has a housemate ever deserved to get booed more than this little *****?

I doubt she will but looks like another bad episode is coming up for Nikki tomorow by the sounds of it. I also doubt it because of the idiots who attend the big brother audiences but we all know the silent majority will be booing and we all need to make sure she knows it when she is out because this girl cannot carry on acting like this.

She needs an almighty wallop!

I dislike her hugely but your first line description is a bit steep as thats about the only thing she probably isnt !!

sunny
17-08-2006, 02:44 AM
that girl is going to get boosssss and shes going to have a major break down cant wait

Smeggypants
17-08-2006, 02:48 AM
"will nikki get booosssss on eviction night"

I dunno, but judging by her relatinship with Pete, she's gonna get laid!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

Smeggypants
17-08-2006, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by sunny
that girl is going to get boosssss and shes going to have a major break down cant wait
how will you really feel when ash doesn't win?

Ella
17-08-2006, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by Smeggypants

I dunno, but judging by her relatinship with Pete, she's going to get laid!!! :thumbs::thumbs:
ROFL!!!!!!:thumbs: :thumbs::thumbs:

Smeggypants
17-08-2006, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by Elz_Belz
Originally posted by Smeggypants

I dunno, but judging by her relatinship with Pete, she's going to get laid!!! :thumbs::thumbs:
ROFL!!!!!!:thumbs: :thumbs::thumbs: ]

Wish you were Nikki on Friday Night?

Bet ya do! :thumbs::thumbs:

Ollie!
17-08-2006, 03:08 AM
Yes I really think she will. She will be gutted and it will be a wake up call to get over herself and stop acting like a brat! :bigsmile:

12bigbrother12
17-08-2006, 04:18 AM
Same as 1st time round :bouncy:

sl3ptsolong
17-08-2006, 04:26 AM
ive had enough of her tantrums since week 2 and i hope the nikki fans out there now see what a wee two faced bratty actress she is and finally give her the reception she deserves

Craiggy
17-08-2006, 08:14 AM
Yeah, i think she will to be honest!

jrc
17-08-2006, 08:55 AM
Stupid ***** will get all cheers, as last time.

Edited for swearing - Lance

Bells
17-08-2006, 08:57 AM
She'll still get lots of cheers I reckon, but probably more boos than last time (she hardly got any then).

LITTLEHIGGY
17-08-2006, 08:57 AM
More cheers than boos.

GlitterEyes
17-08-2006, 10:47 AM
I think mixed reception but mainly cheers sadly.

sol
17-08-2006, 10:52 AM
80/20 cheers I think.

letgo
17-08-2006, 11:36 AM
i think she will

Edwin
17-08-2006, 11:39 AM
No-one should really get booed.. but she'll probably get some boos compared to last time.

foxy06
17-08-2006, 11:45 AM
I don't like Nikki nearly as much. I think she'll get a very mixed reception but I have to say I think it's a bit much anticipating someone's "major breakdown".

It IS just a gameshow.

Edwin
17-08-2006, 11:50 AM
and what the hell does booossss mean? it looks like boss.. and nikki won't be getting much "boss"
what the hell?

Bubs
17-08-2006, 11:50 AM
I think she mayhave a few but still lots of cheers!!

here.comes.trouble
17-08-2006, 02:24 PM
moo

Razmataz
17-08-2006, 02:32 PM
I reckon she will get a massive boooooo! :laugh:

Monroe
17-08-2006, 03:00 PM
I think there will be more cheers then boos, but there will definitely be boos this time around.

InTheFade
17-08-2006, 03:15 PM

You've obviously never experienced or witnessed a 'major breakdown', have you? Because anyone who would enjoy seeing that is plain nasty and a complete bully.

Siouxsie
17-08-2006, 03:16 PM
she should but she wont

sunny
17-08-2006, 03:50 PM
i think most of the public including nikki fans knows shes acting now bbbb even said it there a clip on the chanel 4 web site of cying in the mirror beacuse she doesnt want to clean. watch that then tell me shes not acting

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/live/index.jsp

Bubs
17-08-2006, 06:36 PM
That is Nikki to me she was like that before she left and if she any different now people would still say she was acting so really she can't win.

J.C.
17-08-2006, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by sl3ptsolong
ive had enough of her tantrums since week 2 and i hope the nikki fans out there now see what a wee two faced bratty actress she is and finally give her the reception she deserves

Yeah, even her mum said she deserved an oscar for last nights tantrum. Sick init.

ferg_luvs_bb7
17-08-2006, 07:49 PM
She doesnt deserve them because shes just doing what she thinks the public likes. I dont blame her.

J.C.
17-08-2006, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Jaz0

You've obviously never experienced or witnessed a 'major breakdown', have you? Because anyone who would enjoy seeing that is plain nasty and a complete bully.

You make a valid point but the annoying thing is that its all self created and no one around or close to her has told her of a more comfortable way of living.It is sad .But we are the viewers in what is nothing more than a phsycological program otherwise known as cruel tv.

sunny
17-08-2006, 08:03 PM
yeah i heard her mom say that aswell

blue_didi
17-08-2006, 08:05 PM
I dont think she is acting at all...she was like that before she entered the house..during she was in the house...after she got evicted (even dermot said) and after she got put back in....she is the same old nikki..

franky1
18-08-2006, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by blue_didi
I dont think she is acting at all...she was like that before she entered the house..during she was in the house...after she got evicted (even dermot said) and after she got put back in....she is the same old nikki..

Admin deleted Her mum knows her the best out of all us and I feel really bad for all the crap she must of gone through having to raise that shithouse, or should we be pointing the finger at her for not raising her properly, but yes her mum has even said she was acting and today she sounded like she was bawling her eyes out but in fact there was no tears or snot however much she tried to blow some out, very clearly fake and i hope the audience realise that tonght and boo her silly,

however like last time Davina will have a word with the crowd asking them to cheer as that clearly happened last time, in case of a mental breakdown on live tv thus probably ending BB for putting in an unstable person in the house which they have tried there best to cover up.

BOO THE BITCH.

Admin edited... accusing another forum member of bias and being stubborn qualifies as a personal attack which will lead to a posting ban if repeated.

Arneldo
18-08-2006, 01:27 AM
Im a big Nikki fan but i think She will get a Big Boo! And im very worried about how lil Nikki will cope with it TBH. We all know Nikki and im afraid she will take this very very badly.

Dan_
18-08-2006, 01:29 AM
She's gone a bit over the top with the tantrums since coming back she's not that much more annoying than when she got massive cheers.

Mike
18-08-2006, 01:34 AM
Who would have though it, massive cheers first time and then lots of boo's second time around, just goes to show you that not too many people were pleased about her going back in for the final week.

Psylocke
18-08-2006, 01:35 AM
She will,but not too much i think.
noone deserves booes on a final night tho

Jay
18-08-2006, 01:37 AM
Nikki is in for a shock tommorow, it looks like she will finish 4th and get boo's but i think she's expecting a top 2 finish.

Dan_
18-08-2006, 01:37 AM
It's funny how her support seems to have gone down so much though,the betting odds as she went back in were just behind Pete now she's a massive outsider.Bit suprising that a few more ott tantrums have suddenly changed her fans views.

Ollie!
18-08-2006, 01:42 AM
I don't usually advocate booing but in this case she needs to be taught that she can't behave how she does and get away with it. She's spoilt and she has too high an opnion of herself and she's convinced that she's loved now. She's in for a shock!

Nikki will be gutted to learn that she is responsible for Aisleynes sudden upturn in popularity. It's always been between them two for top girl and Nikkis falsenesss has handed Aisleyne a chnace to win on a plate.

kelswife
18-08-2006, 08:14 AM
:wavey:i think nikki thinks she is finishing 2nd, and she is gonna be shocked when she finishes 5th/4th. and yes i think she will get boo's.:bouncy:

J.C.
18-08-2006, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Ollie!
I don't usually advocate booing but in this case she needs to be taught that she can't behave how she does and get away with it. She's spoilt and she has too high an opnion of herself and she's convinced that she's loved now. She's in for a shock!

Nikki will be gutted to learn that she is responsible for Aisleynes sudden upturn in popularity. It's always been between them two for top girl and Nikkis falsenesss has handed Aisleyne a chnace to win on a plate.

Know what you mean.she makes a bad roll model to youngsters and if everyone around her is not advising her then the public will. We want a society where people treat each other with respect.In her audition she said she was `special`

Chocolate
18-08-2006, 11:12 AM
i think she will aswell

Lil-Lindz
18-08-2006, 11:14 AM
No
Nikki is lovely

~Glyn2Win~
18-08-2006, 11:39 AM
I doubt she will, but I hope she does! I hate her

Bigmouth
18-08-2006, 08:08 PM
do you think she will get boooed this time

HELL YES:joker::joker::joker:

goroos1994
20-10-2007, 12:24 PM
just re-watching her latest eviction vid... she got only a few booes, yet took it like the end of the world. i also think people didnt like the fact that they wasted money on evicting her when she rejoined the house later. but, i think her tantrums were good, as i think she was trying to do it to make good viewing, which to me paid off.