PDA

View Full Version : ashs speech

sunny
17-08-2006, 01:15 AM
where can i get it. I want to see what the big fuss is about

andybigbro
17-08-2006, 01:20 AM
the big fuss was because she got embarassed because she was doing a speech and it was for pete to win speech then nikki had a big go at her supposidly for not doing it correctly

but it is because she was embarrassed and its different because you dont know people are watching when you are just doing you normal stuff but when you have to do a speech people get nevous

ASH 2 WIN SHE IS A GOOD GIRL

J.C.
17-08-2006, 01:21 AM
Me too, was it a clip on bbbm or what.?

J.C.
17-08-2006, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by andybigbro
the big fuss was because she got embarassed because she was doing a speech and it was for pete to win speech then nikki had a big go at her supposidly for not doing it correctly

but it is because she was embarrassed and its different because you dont know people are watching when you are just doing you normal stuff but when you have to do a speech people get nevous

ASH 2 WIN SHE IS A GOOD GIRL

where did you see this out of interest. If nikki has gone in too early(And remember how she has recently been gloryfying him) then it really will damage pete. Yes im an ash fan and i`m not pre judging but if she did then that could be why pete is in a twizzle. However Ash can be undiplomatic at times and we will probably find its a bit 50 - 50 but then again its nikki init.

sunny
17-08-2006, 01:28 AM
i just seen a clip of it on bb website there was nothing wrong with it

Mike
17-08-2006, 01:33 AM
From what i have heard it has been totally blown out of proportion, it's not as if Aisleyne didn't say anything nice because she did but Pete obviously expected something completely different to what she said.

blisstheassassin
17-08-2006, 01:33 AM
Heres my summary of this situation.

Ash complaining she didn't want to do Pete's speech, she wanted Jenni or Glynn. Telling Pete she doesn't want to say he deserves to win more than anyone else. Doing her hair & make-up when she should be writing the speech. Faffing about during the speech, complaining she couldn't do it and generally making a mess of it. Making comments while the others are giving their speeches and asking if Glynn & Jenni want to shag. Running off to the DR straight after to probably cry then spend the rest of the night isolating herself and crying infront of the cameras even though all the others ask if she's okay.

andybigbro
17-08-2006, 01:36 AM
she is not like that she is genuine just think it like this how would you feel if you had to do it about the dead set winner not wanting to mess it up for him

aisleyne is a genuine loving girl and deserves to win the most out of the house she has given the public veiw laughs since she came out of that red box and if you havent relised that then i dont know wivh show you are watching

Aisleyne to win

sunny
17-08-2006, 01:38 AM
basicly they all ganged up on her for no reason

andybigbro
17-08-2006, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by sunny
agreed and big brother always makes out she is the bad guy

GaySpice
17-08-2006, 01:44 AM
i am not a big ash fan but her treatment today was an absolute disgrace. Hope Nikki & Pete get booed, especially Nikki - it will destroy her.

J.C.
17-08-2006, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by blisstheassassin
Heres my summary of this situation.

Ash complaining she didn't want to do Pete's speech, she wanted Jenni or Glynn. Telling Pete she doesn't want to say he deserves to win more than anyone else. Doing her hair & make-up when she should be writing the speech. Faffing about during the speech, complaining she couldn't do it and generally making a mess of it. Making comments while the others are giving their speeches and asking if Glynn & Jenni want to s**g. Running off to the DR straight after to probably cry then spend the rest of the night isolating herself and crying infront of the cameras even though all the others ask if she's okay.

Ash can be very unsubtle sometimes,but she has a blind spot
she definately doesnt do these things on purpose to leave herself miserable afterwards.Also the others are on the her case and ready to overplay anything and everything. Amazing how one incident could change everything for either of them.
Personally i`m not liking this dream thingy of pete. The notion
that if your religious you better vote pete coz` if he dont win he wont believe in msgs from heaven anymore. All gripping stuff tho!

Blink_Me
17-08-2006, 01:48 AM
Nikki started this whole thing. Stupid spoilt brat!

J.C.
17-08-2006, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by andybigbro
Originally posted by sunny
agreed and big brother always makes out she is the bad guy

Totally agree. THis week they should all be past their issues
and partying hard together and celebrating their joint success.
They would be if Nikki hadn`t come back and poisened richard , jen and glyn into thinking that Ash is hated outside.They all think their winning votes standing up against her. ofcourse she`s devestated and freaked out. she thinks she needs a tank to go out in its so cruel. i would just love to give her a mssive hug.

Craiggy
17-08-2006, 08:12 AM
Pete was horrid last night!

But It wont appear like that on the HL show! :thumbs:

Noopie
17-08-2006, 08:17 AM
Wow, people (the housemates) make such a huge fuss about little things! Why in the world does Pete think Aisleyne's ruined his chances? :conf: It's only a bit of fun, man!

andybigbro
17-08-2006, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by Noopie
Wow, people (the housemates) make such a huge fuss about little things! Why in the world does Pete think Aisleyne's ruined his chances? :conf: It's only a bit of fun, man!

i know its not like their little speech desides who wins pete is just desperate

aisleyne was really upset at what she done and the rest of the housemates made it worse for bitching behind her back when she was crying in the toilet calling her self names

Ash to win