PDA

View Full Version : I dont care if Ash wins,cause i can see Pete being successfull and having a better Life than Ash.

BigBrother10:AllnewBigBro
17-08-2006, 08:36 AM
I dont care if Ash wins,cause i can see Pete being successfull and having a better Life than Ash.Pete has a band and it could be sussefull since Pete is sooo popular,and he could make thousands or even millions more than Ash.So Pete fans ,dont get dipresed if Pete does not win,cause he is the true Champion who never won BB.:thumbs:
Ash is sad and everyone thinks she is cool and most reall person in there when she is the most manipulative and fake person is there.I hate Ash to be honest used to like her not anymore.people just feeling sorry for her.Besides we got the X-Factor and Football ,i will be looking forward to it.:hello:

Bells
17-08-2006, 08:37 AM
That's a very good outlook on it; you're right, I reckon either way Pete will be more successful and will do better.

But, IMO he still has more fans than Ash does and so still has the potential to win, which if anything you can look at as a bonus for him! :thumbs:

Slezer
17-08-2006, 08:41 AM
Yeah but the whole point I'm gonna make here is that Aisleyne doesn't deserve to win.

She'll be succesful, she can sleep with some more celebs and make some money.

andybigbro
17-08-2006, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Slezer
Yeah but the whole point I'm going to make here is that Aisleyne doesn't deserve to win.

and pete does lmfao

Slezer
17-08-2006, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by andybigbro
Yeah but the whole point I'm going to make here is that Aisleyne doesn't deserve to win.

and pete does lmfao

More than Aisleyne, yes. He has been more entertaining and is a much nicer person.

Ella
17-08-2006, 09:05 AM

and pete does lmfao

More than Aisleyne, yes. He has been more entertaining and is a much nicer person.

Agree with you again :thumbs::tongue:

andybigbro
17-08-2006, 09:07 AM
pete is not entertaining tell me what he does that is entertaining

wait OH swearing trying all those fake voices in the diary room he playes up to the camera why cant you see that

Bells
17-08-2006, 09:08 AM
Heard it all before....:rolleyes:

Pete's amazing, and he has plenty of fans who agree with me, so I can't be going mad. :thumbs:

Ella
17-08-2006, 09:08 AM

wait OH swearing trying all those fake voices in the diary room he playes up to the camera why cant you see that

Why cant you see that Ash Tray is a fake attention seeking wannabe gangsters biatch!

andybigbro
17-08-2006, 09:09 AM
why cabt you see that pete plays up to the cameras

Slezer
17-08-2006, 09:10 AM

And Aisleyne doesn't play up to the cameras?

"I think everybody has a higher value than me in this house and if you can't see that THEN-YOU-DON'T-KNOW-ME"

they are the pathetic words she cried out to Spiral. Easily staged for the public. Pete is very funny in the diary room unlike Aisleyne who just cries all the time.

"If you cross me I'll **** you up"

Now tell me, what does Aisleyne do?

Bells
Because he doesn't? He's just being himself.

Ella

And Ash Tray doesnt!! Your deluded

andybigbro
17-08-2006, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Elz_Belz

i am not deluded

ash is more entertaining than pete face it pete wannabes

Slezer
17-08-2006, 09:15 AM

i am not deluded

ash is more entertaining than pete face it pete wannabes

WHAT DOES SHE DO THEN? LOL

James
17-08-2006, 09:21 AM

You know you're not allowed to say other people on the forum are 'deluded'.

Just a general point about this thread also... it might be worth explaining why you think a HM is entertaining, fake, boring etc.

It's getting a tad repetitive.

Ella
17-08-2006, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by James

You know you're not allowed to say other people on the forum are 'deluded'.

Just a general point about this thread also... it might be worth explaining why you think a HM is entertaining, fake, boring etc.

It's getting a tad repetitive.

Sorry James :sad:

Bells
17-08-2006, 09:22 AM
But it's also getting repetitive having to say exactly why, and then people taking no note and just arguing anyway..

Ella
17-08-2006, 09:23 AM
Its ok though i get told off for calling someone deluded, which i shouldnt have said, But last night someone called me a slag, a ****** and a minger and whooopsy nothing happend to them :bored:

Bells
17-08-2006, 09:24 AM
No I understand about the deluded thing, I'm on about the fact that people argue without appearing to have even read your argument. Isn't that what a forum's about?

And I'm sorry those things were said to you...:sad:

Slezer
17-08-2006, 09:24 AM
Its ok though i get told off for calling someone deluded, which i shouldnt have said, But last night someone called me a slag, a ****** and a minger and whooopsy nothing happend to them :bored:

minger? you're buff though lol.

Ella
17-08-2006, 09:25 AM
Yer but nothing ever happens when people say really mean things and dont apologise

Sorry Andy for saying your deluded :sad:

Ella
17-08-2006, 09:26 AM

minger? you're buff though lol.
LOL thanks hehe :laugh::blush:

James
17-08-2006, 09:30 AM

That was the night before last... I'm sorry about that but that forum was impossible to moderate that night.

Ella
17-08-2006, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by James

That was the night before last... I'm sorry about that but that forum was impossible to moderate that night.

Yer i know James, sorry, im just in a bad mood today, ignore me lol

Deep2
17-08-2006, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by BigBrother10:AllnewBigBro
I dont care if Ash wins,cause i can see Pete being successfull and having a better Life than Ash.Pete has a band and it could be sussefull since Pete is sooo popular,and he could make thousands or even millions more than Ash.So Pete fans ,dont get dipresed if Pete does not win,cause he is the true Champion who never won BB.:thumbs:
Ash is sad and everyone thinks she is cool and most reall person in there when she is the most manipulative and fake person is there.I hate Ash to be honest used to like her not anymore.people just feeling sorry for her.Besides we got the X-Factor and Football ,i will be looking forward to it.:hello:

A very unintelligent post. Who is to say that one housemate will have 'a better life than another'? Also you come out and state Ash is the most fake in there. Based purely on subjective hate. Where is your evidence? I don't mind hate threads, but they must be coloured with some evidence.