PDA

View Full Version : Aisleyne fans

Slezer
17-08-2006, 08:44 AM
Jesus where did all these Aisleyne fans come from???

About two weeks ago there were hardly any Aisleyne fans on the forum, now its thriving with Ash fans.

I hope this dont mean she'll finish top 3 now :nono:

BigBrother10:AllnewBigBro
17-08-2006, 08:45 AM
Get lost Ash fans i dont like you.:mad:.A long as your a Glyn and Pete fan a well,but i your not i'm :mad: at you.

jrc
17-08-2006, 08:45 AM
Unfortunately i think so. All her fans seem to be crawling out of the woodwork. :rolleyes:

LITTLEHIGGY
17-08-2006, 08:47 AM
Or people are just jumping on the bandwagon now shes 'one' of the favourites to win.

Bells
17-08-2006, 08:48 AM
lol I don't want Aisleyne to win at all, and people who agree with me have also noticed how the whole BB7 forum seems to be full of Aisleyne threads. You've added another one now. :laugh:

But yeah, from all the odds etc. I've been looking at it does seem as if Ash is going to be in the top 3 now..

BigBrother10:AllnewBigBro
17-08-2006, 08:53 AM
Ifbig bro fixes it i dont care.Pete diserves to win he has a band and family to concentrate on he neeeds the money more than Ash.I wish Shabaz and Dawn never left in the first week then there will be no Ash or Sam coz i dont like them.:mad:
Big Brother is in charge he can make or change rules no matter what anyone says.So get it Ash fans cause Pete is the best even if he does not win.

Slezer
17-08-2006, 09:01 AM
I just think Aisleyne is a horribe person. She doesn't deserve to win over Glyn or Pete or even jennie and richard! "If you cross me I will **** you up". That's the knid of attitude of one of the potential Big Brother winners. It shows how fake she is when she went to the bathroom and cried about it. She's eviiiiiiil i tell thee and she's trying to play a game.

andybigbro
17-08-2006, 09:01 AM
ash is better than pete all he does is wait nothing he is a boring person that doesnt give any thing to the house the only reason he was favourite from day 1 is becvause he has tourettes

Slezer
17-08-2006, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by andybigbro
ash is better than pete all he does is wait nothing he is a boring person that doesnt give any thing to the house the only reason he was favourite from day 1 is becvause he has tourettes

That is why Pete went in as the fave, yes, but there is more to him than just that now. Aisleyne gives no entertainment whatsoever, slagging people off behind their backs.

emz438
17-08-2006, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Slezer

That is why Pete went in as the fave, yes, but there is more to him than just that now. Aisleyne gives no entertainment whatsoever, slagging people off behind their backs.

Sorry? I recall that Grace is like the only person she has slagged off behind their back ... and Jennie and Glyn were the ones slagging her off yesterday behind her back! And I bet they'll be all nice to her today as well. GRR it annoys me.

emz438
17-08-2006, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by BigBrother10:AllnewBigBro
Get lost Ash fans i dont like you.:mad:.A long as your a Glyn and Pete fan a well,but i your not i'm :mad: at you.

You don't like fans of Aisleyne just because they're fans?! That's kind of sick if you ask me. Just because you like Glyn I don't hate you, even though I don't particularly like him.

andybigbro
17-08-2006, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by BigBrother10:AllnewBigBro

dont tell us to get lost it is a forum we discuss

oh and ash to win

andybigbro
17-08-2006, 09:12 AM
thank god emz some one to help me say ash is better than pete

Slezer
17-08-2006, 09:14 AM
Aisleyne crapped herself when she saw Grace on that screen. She slagged ehr off so much behind her back, made songs up about Sezer behind his back, was just asking to cause conflict with Mikey that night when he answered the phone and then tried to make it out like he was the one starting.

Remember the time she walked up to Nikki and interrupted her conversation with her arrogance? Remember the time she telling Nikki to "know yourself" but now thinks she is Nikki's best mate?

Just a few reasons why Aisleyne shouldn't win.

Ella
17-08-2006, 09:16 AM
Theres not a chance in hell that Aisleyne will ever be a better HM or a better person then Pete!

andybigbro
17-08-2006, 09:16 AM
Aisleyne crapped herself when she saw Grace on that screen. She slagged ehr off so much behind her back, made songs up about Sezer behind his back, was just asking to cause conflict with Mikey that night when he answered the phone and then tried to make it out like he was the one starting.

Remember the time she walked up to Nikki and interrupted her conversation with her arrogance? Remember the time she telling Nikki to "know yourself" but now thinks she is Nikki's best mate?

you just dont like aisleyne because she sang a song about your fave housemate

lol

Bells
17-08-2006, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Elz_Belz
Theres not a chance in hell that Aisleyne will ever be a better HM or a better person then Pete!

I know Elz, and it's doing my head in having to make the same point.

andybigbro
17-08-2006, 09:17 AM

i know because hell is a nasty place where only pete fans go

ash has a chance in everywhere else

Ella
17-08-2006, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by ice_maiden02

Yeah i know, most Aisleyne fans dont listen to other peoples opinions...Hmmm just like Trashbin herself :nono:

Bells
17-08-2006, 09:18 AM

ash has a chance in everywhere else [/quote]

You're saying we should go to hell? :shocked:

That's going a bit far isn't it? :conf:

Slezer
17-08-2006, 09:19 AM

you just dont like aisleyne because she sang a song about your fave housemate

lol

She sung a song about him about his height. Now put that into context Aisleyne is making fun of all short people? Oh no she'd never do that would she!?!? Let alone that sezer at the end of his interview said he liked and aisleyne and misjudged her at first, shwoing her stupidity.

I liked Aisleyne for a bit but when she done that to Nikki it showed the real her. Look at her audition tape and when she is drunk, that is the real Aisleyne not this fake emotional wreck.

Ella
17-08-2006, 09:20 AM

ash has a chance in everywhere else

You're saying we should go to hell? :shocked:

That's going a bit far isn't it? :conf: [/quote]
Yeah thats out of order Andy, you take things to far

Slezer
17-08-2006, 09:22 AM
End of the day people have said they dont want Aisleyne to win. The reason this hate has all came about is because of the way you have approached it. If you're telling people why Aisleyne should win by slagging off their fave HM's and telling them to go to hell then it's not doing you or your fave HM any favours.

easypeasy
17-08-2006, 09:23 AM
this thread is just old skool bickering........

Slezer
17-08-2006, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by easypeasy
this thread is just old skool bickering........

bicker out then.

LITTLEHIGGY
17-08-2006, 09:35 AM

Yeah i know, most Aisleyne fans dont listen to other peoples opinions...Hmmm just like Trashbin herself :nono:

:thumbs: Correct.

anti-aisleyne
17-08-2006, 09:37 AM
I just think Aisleyne is a horribe person. She doesn't deserve to win over Glyn or Pete or even jennie and richard! "If you cross me I will **** you up". That's the knid of attitude of one of the potential Big Brother winners. It shows how fake she is when she went to the bathroom and cried about it. She's eviiiiiiil i tell thee and she's trying to play a game.

Very good point!!!
How can somebody who says these words still be popular? Its beyond me. A leopard cannot change its spots!!!!!

James
17-08-2006, 09:40 AM
Topic about fans rather than housemates. Closed.