PDA

View Full Version : What was Ash's speech?

blue_didi
17-08-2006, 09:27 AM
on the website it says that the housemates task was to give speech and explain why their selected housemate deserves to win. Appearently Ash's one about Pete was not good at all. I knew Ash would do this...she knows pete is going to win and she is doing everything to ruin it...I actually started to like her and now she does this... and no I dont think she is "shy" about speaking and I dont believe her "I didnt mean it that way it will effect me not pete anyway" talk...

easypeasy
17-08-2006, 09:29 AM
its posted here somewhere ill go look and copy and paste!

blue_didi
17-08-2006, 09:30 AM
thank you. she is really getting on my nerves now...

easypeasy
17-08-2006, 09:34 AM
james the admin posted it last night. looks like she was right to be upset.
"Speaker's Corner

Wednesday 16 August
Day 91, 19:22

Sharp-suited and booted, the housemates rose to deliver their election speeches for their chosen housemates like the good politicians they are.

Except Aisleyne that is, who was hit with some pre-speech nerves.

"I can't do it. I can't do it," she freaked, running to the toilet before she had to mount the stage. "I'm getting nervous."

Fluffing her lines Aisleyne made a hash of her election speech for Pete. "Sssh, let me get on with it. I'm shy," she said. As she stumbled over her words, which weren't as bad as she thought, Nikki's face grew redder.

"He's brought laughter, fun and music to the House, and respect for nature and creepy crawly things," Aisleyne managed to get out, whilst the others heckled.

"I'm a goner," said Pete, holding his head. We didn't think it was that bad.

After a wobbly start, Glyn was next with his campaign for "cute little Nikki". "She should win because she is the cutest girl I have ever met," he gushed. "She is hilarious and funny."

Both, Glyn?

"And a brilliant character. Big Brother wasn't the same without her. And she hasn't a bad bone in her body. And she's hilarious." Oh, that again.

Jennie's speech for Glyn was heartfelt. "If he won it would be a big achievement, one of his biggest memories. And Wales would be so proud of him," she said. "Watching him grow up and turn into a man, a fully-grown wicked dude, is brilliant. And he should win because he's hungry all the time but he complained less than anyone when something negative happened, even living on chickpeas."

When asked why she loved Glyn so much, Jennie gave a glowing response: "I love Glyn like a fat kid loves cake." Aw.Speaker's Corner

Wednesday 16 August
Day 91, 19:22

Sharp-suited and booted, the housemates rose to deliver their election speeches for their chosen housemates like the good politicians they are.

Except Aisleyne that is, who was hit with some pre-speech nerves.

"I can't do it. I can't do it," she freaked, running to the toilet before she had to mount the stage. "I'm getting nervous."

Fluffing her lines Aisleyne made a hash of her election speech for Pete. "Sssh, let me get on with it. I'm shy," she said. As she stumbled over her words, which weren't as bad as she thought, Nikki's face grew redder.

"He's brought laughter, fun and music to the House, and respect for nature and creepy crawly things," Aisleyne managed to get out, whilst the others heckled.

"I'm a goner," said Pete, holding his head. We didn't think it was that bad.

After a wobbly start, Glyn was next with his campaign for "cute little Nikki". "She should win because she is the cutest girl I have ever met," he gushed. "She is hilarious and funny."

Both, Glyn?

"And a brilliant character. Big Brother wasn't the same without her. And she hasn't a bad bone in her body. And she's hilarious." Oh, that again.

Jennie's speech for Glyn was heartfelt. "If he won it would be a big achievement, one of his biggest memories. And Wales would be so proud of him," she said. "Watching him grow up and turn into a man, a fully-grown wicked dude, is brilliant. And he should win because he's hungry all the time but he complained less than anyone when something negative happened, even living on chickpeas."

When asked why she loved Glyn so much, Jennie gave a glowing response: "I love Glyn like a fat kid loves cake." Aw.

Ella
17-08-2006, 09:34 AM
Lol mine to!

blue_didi
17-08-2006, 09:35 AM
oh whatever "I cant do it I am shy"
She doesnt get shy when she gets her tits out does she? She is just playing a clever game like Mikey said on little brother...

sgouldbourn
17-08-2006, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by blue_didi
She doesnt get shy when she gets her tits out does she? She is just playing a clever game like Mikey said on little brother...

She is a complete waste of space

Deep2
17-08-2006, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by blue_didi

Getting your tits out, is something she is used to, as she has led that sort of lifestyle. hen confronted with giving speeches, there is reason why she would not feel comfortable in that situation. She has a complex about not being intelligent, I have seen her many times talk about how she is thick. Reading a speech requires much verbal communication and stage presence. It is hardly comparable to taking your tits out.

easypeasy
17-08-2006, 09:43 AM
plus everybody was heckling her and shouting over her as she was trying to do it.........what do they expect?
they are all under nikki's thumb apart from Ash.......

Deep2
17-08-2006, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by easypeasy
plus everybody was heckling her and shouting over her as she was trying to do it.........what do they expect?

Agreed. But I'm not sure Richard is REALLY under her thumb. I just can't imagine him having any time for her in the real world.

sgouldbourn
17-08-2006, 09:44 AM
She is on Channel 4tv 24/7 and she is shy to talk to the housemate she has lived with for the last 2 months????

kelswife
17-08-2006, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by easypeasy
:thumbs:too true!its turning into nikki tv,but then we all knew it would!!!!!!:thumbs:

Deep2
17-08-2006, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by sgouldbourn
She is on Channel 4tv 24/7 and she is shy to talk to the housemate she has lived with for the last 2 months????

Absolutely. Giving a speech can make one aware of the cameras and make one aware they are performing, hence becoming more self conscious.

easypeasy
17-08-2006, 09:50 AM
She is on Channel 4tv 24/7 and she is shy to talk to the housemate she has lived with for the last 2 months???? maybe she couldnt bring herself to lie by saying she wants him to win, she has told Glyn several times she favours his chances.
Nikki just got ratty because her "petey pumpkin" isnt as loved as she thinks.

I did notice last night Richard was getting a bit frayed in Nikki's company (the air con issue) but he still goes out his way to appease her. I wish he'd tell her where to go.....

blue_didi
17-08-2006, 09:52 AM
so what is she going to do when she has her interviwes? she should have prepared herself when she came to the house like Jennie said....whatever I dont buy this crap. I cant believe I even started to like her.

sol
17-08-2006, 09:59 AM
I don't understand why Pete said "I'm a goner" :conf:

What was wrong with Aisleyne's speech? So what she got a little nervous. :rolleyes:

sgouldbourn
17-08-2006, 10:00 AM
I am just sooooooo suprised at the British Public for buying into the most fake character Big Brother has ever seen.

The fact that this debate is going on is quite scary, if it was Grace who done that everybody would be saying evil bitch, if it was Richard he would be arrogant etc etc etc.

It just goes to show how powerful the media is, they say jump you guys say how high. This week Ash is bad, you guys boo, next week she has found her holier than thou self and you guys say shes gonna win. The mind wonders!

easypeasy
17-08-2006, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by sol
I don't understand why Pete said "I'm a goner" :conf:

What was wrong with Aisleyne's speech? So what she got a little nervous. :rolleyes: he flipped out in the garden and started literally praying to god that he will win after the speech task. the guy's unhinged. he's a modern day David Icke.

blue_didi
17-08-2006, 10:03 AM
I am just sooooooo suprised at the British Public for buying into the most fake character Big Brother has ever seen.

The fact that this debate is going on is quite scary, if it was Grace who done that everybody would be saying evil bitch, if it was Richard he would be arrogant etc etc etc.

It just goes to show how powerful the media is, they say jump you guys say how high. This week Ash is bad, you guys boo, next week she has found her holier than thou self and you guys say shes going to win. The mind wonders!

I agree with what you said! [ that is all =) ]