PDA

View Full Version : Good ending or bad ending?

GlitterEyes
17-08-2006, 11:44 AM
This year we have learnt alot from golden tickets to plenty of new housemates. My question is would it be a good or bad ending if each of the following won? Whether you like them or not try not be too biased but would it be a good result all around.....(meaning in your eyes would the public be happy rather than just your own personal opinions):thumbs:

Rich-
Glyn-
Pete-
Ash-
Nikki-
Jenn-

GlitterEyes
17-08-2006, 11:46 AM
Rich- Mixed result
Glyn- Good
Pete- Good
Ash- Good
Nikki- Bad because she should not be there and 37.2% paided to get her out.
Jenn- Bad because she come in mid way.

glenposh
17-08-2006, 11:47 AM
IMHO

Only 3 of them people deserve to win, i think Big Brother is all about lasting the whole series, even though Aish and Nikki have been entertaining and Jenni a bit boring they do not deserve to win because they werent in it at the beginning

Either Glyn, RIchard or Pete deserve to win and TBH i dont mind which one of them 3

That is just my point of view so do not turn it into a slanging match please

glenposh
17-08-2006, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by GlitterEyes
Rich- Mixed result
Glyn- Good
Pete- Good
Ash- Good
Nikki- Bad because she should not be there and 37.2% paided to get her out.
Jenn- Bad because she come in mid way.

Aish- Only came in mid way, you cant use that excuse for 1 and not the other i'm afraid

DOuble standards

Slezer
17-08-2006, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by glenposh
IMHO

Only 3 of them people deserve to win, i think Big Brother is all about lasting the whole series, even though Aish and Nikki have been entertaining and Jenni a bit boring they do not deserve to win because they werent in it at the beginning

Either Glyn, RIchard or Pete deserve to win and TBH i dont mind which one of them 3

That is just my point of view so do not turn it into a slanging match please

GlitterEyes
17-08-2006, 11:51 AM
But Ash came in early on compared to Jennie and with Ash she has actually done something with her time where as Jennie has not really done anything worth debating. You can pick lots of Ash talking points but Jennie only has the Spiral arguement and Mikey arguement.

bryony_rox
17-08-2006, 11:55 AM
Rich - suprised but good for him!

Glyn - WHOOP! the lil welsh dude pulled through! He would be so happy and proud!

Pete - WHOOP! king of obvious but great! Tourettes champion!

Ais - GREAT! so good for her she has realised so much about herself! BB has taught her so much she deserves a prize!

Nikki - COOL! Go nikki you've been out and in it but still you hang on!

Jennie - mixed I dont know her well enough but at the moment she seems really nice so i would be happy for her!

Jordan
17-08-2006, 12:01 PM
Rich - If he wins I wouldn't be upset, but I would of preferd someone else. Good on him if he does win

Glyn - A deserving winner, would be a great ending

Pete - Another deserving winner, winner since Day 1

*******yne - Should not win. Compleate bitch. Manipulates the whole house and is now manipulating the viewers.

Nikki - Would be good if she won, but has been evicted once, so other housemates might not see it as fair

Jennie - Won her place, so don't really deserve it.

xcharleyx
17-08-2006, 12:05 PM
Rich-half and half
Glyn-i think young people will be very happy that he won, and so will he!
Pete-generally, a good ending. But predictable
Ash-half and half. I'd be gutted.
Nikki-half and half, it would be unfair as she has already been treated as royalty lol, but she is legendary.
Jenn- that would be bbbaaaddd

Arneldo
17-08-2006, 12:21 PM
Rich- I dont think the Public would be that Happy of Rich won.
Glyn- Happy!
Pete- Happy!
Ash- 70/30 - 70% of Public Happy - 30% Not
Nikki- Id be Happy - but i dont think the majority of the voters would be happy.
Jennie- Id be Happy but again i dont think the public/voters would just based on the facts that she has only been in there a short time & She hasnt done much compered to the others.

bananarama
17-08-2006, 01:13 PM
Only 3 of them desreve to be a winner. In order of priority

Ash
Nikki
Richard

Glyn a stupid little boy who has not been on any journy except that of breaking wind and goofy like laughter. The idiot should have been booted out weeks ago.

Pete a complete fraud. never shown his true colours. deliberately avoided confrontation so we will never see his dark side as I said a complete fraud..

Jennie no personality a wast of space in the show......

SiMoN!
17-08-2006, 01:15 PM
Rich- great
Glyn- great (but i dont like him)
Pete- the best ending
Ash- bad
Nikki- worst ing BB history
Jenn- great

Mike
17-08-2006, 01:22 PM
Rich - Good - overall he has been an entertaining housemate

Glyn - Good - Been an amazing housemate, worthy winner without a doubt