PDA

View Full Version : Richard: the intellects choice!!

Girardo
17-08-2006, 12:25 PM
people who do not want richard to win have an erronoeus view of life.

they are guilty of:
-not appreciating he is By far the wittiest person in the house
-They interpret much of his humour/mannerisms as being pratonizing for some strange reasons
-Dont appreciate that he is in a house/enviroment with people who r not the same age as him (for the most part) and he has done well to bond with them to the dgeree he has
-think he is bully when he has been almost anything but!!
-Dont appreciate his nice, caring side- when he gives people advice and tries to cheer them up.
-he genuis/brilliant put down of that annoying idiot lisa- who had the cheek to stand up for grace (best moment of series defo!!
-he always tries to make people feel welcome when they came into the house!
-dont appreciate his great depth of knowledge- i'm sure he is not stimulated by what those youngsters have nothing intelligent to say half the time- especially nikki. I'll give pete credit in this area. he is the only deep one out the youngsters!! ( i'm 21 by the way).
-when he was arguing/moderatly debating with imogen he was pointing out the obvious- thats she dull and boring!!
-He is not smug whatsoever!!
-he is a master strategist (but not a game player).
-He can laugh at himself. a quality which not many people have these days.

I dont expect most of the young demographic to peer beyond the surface and appreciate these things.
RICAHRD IS COMPREHENSIVELY THE INTELLECTS CHOICE!!!

Edwin
17-08-2006, 12:26 PM
Oh god shut up with this richard-to-win baloney.
No-one is going to think "OH OKAY BECAUSE GIRARDO SAID THIS I'M GOING TO VOTE FOR HIM!!"

Girardo
17-08-2006, 12:30 PM
Edwin u fail!

Deep2
17-08-2006, 12:53 PM
I class yself as an intellect and I agree completely. Richard is the most deep, intelligent one in there. I liked him from the start.

Girardo
17-08-2006, 01:50 PM
as one intellect to another i concur with your synopsis!

GlitterEyes
17-08-2006, 02:57 PM
I like Richard because he is the only housemate who has stayed constant throughout and he hasn't felt the need to dye his hair, strip off naked and run around or change how he is for others. Every other housemate has changed the way they feel and not always spoken out. Richard is the one housemate who says what he thinks and will be spot on with alot of his comments. He was intelligent enough to see the change in character of the housemates and he fought off the plastics right til the end.

Alot of people do not give this guy the credit he deserves and I still think alot of people do not understand his humour. There are alot more Richard fans now then there was from the start and that is because people have seen that he actually is a genuine nice guy. He is an older housemate and can be serious when needed but also he does let his hair down during the parties etc.

He has played a huge part in all the housemates left because Richard is the guy they ALL come to when feeling down or need some advice. Even those who disliked him such as Lisa came to him for his views and thoughts. He has been entertaining since day 1 and he has a natural funny side which is who he is and he hasn't had to fake it once like other characters we could mention. He got to know all of the new housemates properly and all his good points just get over looked. When you watch him on the live feed you see a really caring guy.

In the early days people had Richard down as the biggest gameplayer but now after we seen him bring back Nikki who he knew was a huge contender to win the prize we saw that he is a genuine nice guy who wanted Nikki back for his best friend Pete. Again the only label people can give him was the role he played with Shahbaz but this was ages ago and although it may of been wrong he was NOT the only guilty party during this but people seem to forget other housemates roles in that situation.

Looking at the polls it sadly seems that this huge character will be beaten by Nikki for 4th place and that is a really sad thing to see. Even though Richard is not your fave housemate people should give him a vote or two just to see justice done and for him a quality housemate to beat Nikki into 4th place.

Richard is a winner already in my eyes beating the plastics 1 by 1 and he has set a new record for surviving the most nominations so that is something to be proud of. I don't think he can win and will end up coming 5th but he has kept me entertained throughout big brother and without him I think the show would of been boring.

Sam
17-08-2006, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Deep2
I class yself as an intellect and I agree completely. Richard is the most deep, intelligent one in there. I liked him from the start.

yes im an intellect and i want richard to win as well, freaky huh. richard to win cos hes wise and he has been very entertaining.

Invicta_Toon
17-08-2006, 03:05 PM
an intellectual is never going to be understood by halfwits, either inside the house or outside

half richards problem I think is purely his accent, which can change the perception of people

also, most people probably still can't square the 'really sensitive nice guy' image with the 'big muscular sexual terrorist' image

the worst he ever acted was with Micheal though imho (Grace deserves everything she gets), as odious as he was

InTheFade
17-08-2006, 03:09 PM
I do not class myself as an intellect but I wouldn't mind if he won.

Sam
17-08-2006, 03:14 PM
you never know he might be an udnerdog, people are keeping very quiet about him and he might pull through who knows

GlitterEyes
17-08-2006, 03:15 PM
I think alot do now like him BUT not enough to vote.

Sam
17-08-2006, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by GlitterEyes
I think alot do now like him BUT not enough to vote.

odlly enough but i think that he will pass further than nikki on that final night. but i think he has to settle for fourth if he does :(

GlitterEyes
17-08-2006, 03:18 PM
4th sounds about right to me aswell, I would like him to come top 3 but I cannot see him beating Glyn, Pete or Ash.

Siouxsie
17-08-2006, 03:19 PM
I like richard

GlitterEyes
17-08-2006, 03:20 PM
Enough to vote for him Scooby?:thumbs:

Khudahafiz
17-08-2006, 03:51 PM
WHOO I LOVE RICHARD! :dance: BUT i dnt realli mind who wins...

Girardsky
17-08-2006, 06:08 PM
the intellectual champion desereves to win more than anybody.

Go richard!

Girardsky
17-08-2006, 07:11 PM
vote 4 the intellects choice.

I WILL SPELL IT OUT 4 U! if u dont vote for richard you r not an intellect and have been duped by the evil, sly, scheming, Bennett.
oh well at least it isnt me who hasnt had the wool pulled out his eyes.

Diablo
17-08-2006, 07:29 PM
I'm voting for Richard!! :dance::colour::dance::hello:

ferg_luvs_bb7
17-08-2006, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Girardo
people who do not want richard to win have an erronoeus view of life.

they are guilty of:
-not appreciating he is By far the wittiest person in the house
-They interpret much of his humour/mannerisms as being pratonizing for some strange reasons
-Dont appreciate that he is in a house/enviroment with people who r not the same age as him (for the most part) and he has done well to bond with them to the dgeree he has
-think he is bully when he has been almost anything but!!
-Dont appreciate his nice, caring side- when he gives people advice and tries to cheer them up.
-he genuis/brilliant put down of that annoying idiot lisa- who had the cheek to stand up for grace (best moment of series defo!!
-he always tries to make people feel welcome when they came into the house!
-dont appreciate his great depth of knowledge- i'm sure he is not stimulated by what those youngsters have nothing intelligent to say half the time- especially nikki. I'll give pete credit in this area. he is the only deep one out the youngsters!! ( i'm 21 by the way).
-when he was arguing/moderatly debating with imogen he was pointing out the obvious- thats she dull and boring!!
-He is not smug whatsoever!!
-he is a master strategist (but not a game player).
-He can laugh at himself. a quality which not many people have these days.

I dont expect most of the young demographic to peer beyond the surface and appreciate these things.
RICAHRD IS COMPREHENSIVELY THE INTELLECTS CHOICE!!!
THAT post is completely trying to overule other peoples opinions
Those are your opinions, respect others

Hippy
17-08-2006, 08:46 PM
I have already placed my vote for Richard. :thumbs:

Lauren
17-08-2006, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Girardsky
vote 4 the intellects choice.

I WILL SPELL IT OUT 4 U! if u dont vote for richard you r not an intellect and have been duped by the evil, sly, scheming, Bennett.
oh well at least it isnt me who hasnt had the wool pulled out his eyes.

Probably not arguing your point well by using text speech which is against the rules... :bored:

And intelligence doesn't affect whether people like Richard or not, in my view. It's very patronising of you to suggest that as a result of someones choice of housemate - they are "non-intellects"

Girardstein
18-08-2006, 11:57 AM
Nope its the truth.

people who do not want rich to win fail to see him for the nice, caring person he is another another level.

there is no other level so Glyn, Jennie or nikki. Pete and Ash are the only people have different levels and have genuine entertainers ability but the dicky is the best.

-also he has never been in the worng in an argument but stupid people misinterpret what they watch and think of him as a villian. Biazarre!!

Its something non-intellects fail to see.
RICHARD4 BB 2006 CHAMP!!
THE INTELLECTS CHOICE!!!