09-12-2013, 11:57 PM
Kill Me Now

michael21
09-12-2013, 11:59 PM
Kill Me Now

in the usa maybe but in the uk this is not aloud :nono::nono::nono:

starry
10-12-2013, 11:12 AM
I like that Rachel is back, I don't at all like that Margie/Luke are back.

DrunkerThanMoses
10-12-2013, 11:35 AM
The cast is horrible

Homophobic ***** the cowboys

arseholes Globetrotters

Marge and luke again?

No personalities Jennifer and Caroline?

John and Jessica? Really? AllStars?

Dave and Connor? Yay lets hope they cry and talk about cancer because they didnt do that last time :rolleyes:

Only good things are the Afghanimals, twins and lets be honest here Rachel... no one cares about Brendan

DrunkerThanMoses
27-01-2014, 06:55 PM
http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/cast/

If anyone cares

Headie
27-01-2014, 07:14 PM
I already know the whole boot order so IDK whether I'm even gonna watch this season.

reece(:
27-01-2014, 07:26 PM
Hope Brenchel win

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m729d3Dv8W1rq5f8i.gif

swinearefine
27-01-2014, 07:44 PM
OMG that is literally the worst cast I have ever seen for a reality show. It's just an amalgamation of all of my least favorite teams of all time or just teams that IDGAF about. and lmao at Margie & Luke, Cowboys, and Globetrotters all being 3rd timers before actual legends like Mirna & Schmirna and Kent & Vyxsin. Who is responsible for this mess

JTM45
10-02-2014, 03:39 AM
I'm sure i read something online about Brendan being caught out exposing himself to someone other than Rachel via webcam! :hugesmile:

I kinda' like Rachel (not as much as Elissa though!) but i've never been keen on Brendan. He's a bit of a douche imo.

Macie Lightfoot
10-02-2014, 08:10 AM
That happened like, a few months after BB12. Brenchel have clearly gotten over that speedbump in their picture perfect relationship <3

Black Dagger
10-02-2014, 08:38 AM
idfk what this show even is. But go Brenchel xo

Tregard
17-02-2014, 11:22 AM
Casting could be a lot better on this one, the threepeats feel really unnecessary. Missing Brooke & Claire and Maria & Tiffany, very evidently.

Honestly, I'm really happy to see Joey & Meghan back. They were very annoying at the start, but then they mellowed out, they were really pleasant and a refreshing change of pace from Max & Katie (ugh) and Pam & Winnie. I don't think they'll get too far, but I'll enjoy watching however far they get, much like Mel & Mike from Unfinished Business.

Marc
17-02-2014, 12:10 PM
Marge!!!!! :love:

Marc
17-02-2014, 12:11 PM
I don't mind that cast as long as the Afghanimals go first

Marc
17-02-2014, 12:32 PM
I already know the whole boot order so IDK whether I'm even gonna watch this season.

Do I read into this and assume the entertaining ones don't win :think:

Tregard
18-02-2014, 04:59 PM
Still haven't forgiven them for utterly ballsing up the Belfast leg :/

Josiah.
18-02-2014, 06:46 PM
I'm happy to see that Brenchel is back (and Joey and Meghan).

DrunkerThanMoses
24-02-2014, 09:17 AM
Watching it now.

Oh no Booper is not healthy enough to run race... what ever will happen now?

DrunkerThanMoses
24-02-2014, 09:19 AM
Oh Mallory is stepping in to save the day.... I am so surprised, I mean its not like it was kept spoiler or anything :rolleyes:

DrunkerThanMoses
24-02-2014, 10:40 AM
Homophobic Cowboys winning the express pass

and those twins gone first.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcbic3K3EF1rrpsd7.gif

Tregard
26-02-2014, 12:41 AM
Leg was pretty heavily dependant on randomly picking bubbles, but a decent leg. Things aren't looking good for Joey and Meghan :(

reece(:
26-02-2014, 12:43 AM
Natalie and Nadaya :''''(

Headie
26-02-2014, 03:19 PM
Natalie and Nadaya :''''(

Was dreading this episode knowing they were going to be eliminated :(

I'm not going to enjoy the next 3 episodes either tbh, although the fourth leg is a non-elim)

At least my favourite team make it to the end :love:

starry
03-03-2014, 11:36 AM
I didn't realise it was already ep2, so just catching up. The start has been ok, thankfully the two planes had no detrimental effect on the first leg and the two eliminations haven't been that bad.

The second express pass twist is getting old though. And really the race to the final pitstop has to be longer and more difficult than the first two legs. At least the end of the second leg provided some difficulty with the kicking challenge, but all the teams were together. The first leg had a boring processional task in comparison. Longer distance on legs please, longer navigation.

DrunkerThanMoses
04-03-2014, 09:35 PM
This season so far sucks, the only reason to watch is Rachel.

The country singers who made NO impression on me in their first season is actually turning out to be the only interesting team.... such *****s

Tregard
05-03-2014, 10:10 PM
Was weird they didn't mention the order of the teams completely changed between the end of leg 1 and the start of leg 2.

DrunkerThanMoses
10-03-2014, 06:36 PM
This season sucks big time

Tregard
20-03-2014, 03:21 PM
That has to have been one of the shortest legs in the history of the show. The first team checked in a little over half way through the episode. Really uninspiring race design atm, it's also been four episodes and we've only been to two countries.

I felt kind of bad for Margie and Luke knowing they couldn't swap detours. Sure it was childish just to drop all the glasses, but I'd've been pissed too.

Marc
21-03-2014, 07:33 PM
I really just don't want two teams to win.. if any other teams wins then I'll be happy. Non elimination leg :love:

Marc
25-03-2014, 08:23 PM
Margie and Luke </3

But glad Brenchel are hanging in there.

Connor and Dave pls don't win

Marc
31-03-2014, 07:18 PM
Brenchel hanging on in there :love:

Pls god don't let Dave/Connor win or the Afghanimals :bawling: pls no

starry
05-04-2014, 08:29 AM
Definitely don't want Dave/Connor to win. But they have made mistakes so all it may take is for them to be towards the back of the pack and then they might not survive.

Marc
15-04-2014, 05:33 PM
I sense an awful winner

rk3388
24-04-2014, 08:02 PM
I sense an awful winner

x2. ( I RLY dont want it to be Dave and Conner :( )
And this is going to sound real bad, but I just found the whole church scene with Brenchel the most comedic moment of the season.

I almost died when he whispered through the window something about God to Rachel

Headie
25-04-2014, 07:46 PM
I already know the winner :hehe:

I'm surprised how much I've enjoyed this season so far even though I know the whole boot order (although I think that's mainly down to how amazing Brenchel have been this season, and tbh it was the only reason I decided to still watch since I knew the Twinnies and Mark/Mallory were the first 2 boots and they were part of my dream F3 along with Brenchel :().

I'm praying that the only people who return for ANOTHER series after this are Twinnies, Mark/Bopper & Brendon/Rachel. I quite liked Dave & Connor their first season and was sad to see them quit due to injury, but they've been godawful this year. Same with the Country Girls as well. I don't mind the Afghanimals but PLEASE GOD NO MORE COWBOYS after this season, their novelty has worn off and they weren't even that entertaining on their first season and are nowhere near worthy enough to have raced 3 TIMES.

Tregard
02-05-2014, 09:36 PM
The moment Brenchel are out of this series I'm done watching, oh boy this season has gone to total crap.

Three NELs is probably too much, ESPECIALLY this close to the end, as well as having both U-Turns about as late on as possible and spending two legs in every country, it's been a poorly laid out race. The elimination order so far has been terrible and I am totally sick of the country singers, I actually screamed in anger when I realised they'd just been saved a THIRD time this series. The All-Star series where it's supposed to be more challenging.

Ugh, at least if Zev & Justin had been a threepeat team I would've been a little more okay with the way things were turning out.

Marc
06-05-2014, 06:13 PM
Gutted about the cowboys :(

I wanted them or Brenchel to win. The country singers are the lesser of three evils out of the rest... this season has Dave and Connor written all over it :(

Marc
14-05-2014, 08:46 PM
Flight time favouring my tweet :amazed:

reece(:
14-05-2014, 08:50 PM
Brenchel deserve to win :sad:

Tregard
16-05-2014, 01:56 PM
Brenchel win I'm satisfied.
D&C win I'm pissed off.
Country Singers win I riot.

DrunkerThanMoses
16-05-2014, 02:02 PM
We all know the spoilers lol

Macie Lightfoot
18-05-2014, 11:46 PM
alol next season's timeslot got moved to Friday nights this is the beginning of the end for TAR.

starry
19-05-2014, 08:46 AM
Awful finale, must be one of the worst. Totally processional, it was really just about who had the better taxi driver. And one of the taxi drivers the producers provided was obviously crap.

DrunkerThanMoses
19-05-2014, 08:52 AM
I gave up after episode 3.. glad to see I made the right decision.

Headie
19-05-2014, 03:10 PM
Not to mention that Connor did 8 roadblocks when Dave only did 5, which is against the rules :nono: It's the whole reason Zev and Justin got screwed over in S18 when one of them had to complete the roadblock since the other had already maxed out.

I actually can't wait for next season, it will be refreshing to see a new cast with new people and no gimmicks. I knew all the spoilers this season so watching it was no fun other than seeing Brenchel :love:

reece(:
19-05-2014, 06:25 PM
Brenchel, Twins and Joey/Meghan all ROBBED.

DrunkerThanMoses
19-05-2014, 06:38 PM
The winners have been truly awful lately, the only decent winners have been Jason and Amy.

Marc
19-05-2014, 07:57 PM
Literally the worst winners ever :joker:

Marc
19-05-2014, 08:06 PM
Here's an idea.. Stop casting awful people

Headie
19-05-2014, 08:06 PM

Natalie and Nadiya >>>>>>>>>

There was a rumour that they're going to be on Survivor S29: BvW :love:

DrunkerThanMoses
19-05-2014, 08:18 PM
http://images.yuku.com/image/gif/13e367856e84e6754b7ce47da6db8f8529c9f68e_r.gif

Marc
19-05-2014, 08:30 PM
What happened to the memory challenge in the end

Tregard
20-05-2014, 08:59 PM

Gospel ^^^

Not to mention that Connor did 8 roadblocks when Dave only did 5, which is against the rules :nono: It's the whole reason Zev and Justin got screwed over in S18 when one of them had to complete the roadblock since the other had already maxed out.

Phil said on twitter apparently the rule has changed, something ridiculously convoluted like up to leg 10 nobody can do more than 8 roadblocks, then they can be split 2-1 after that. Utterly insane, it seems as if they just didn't enforce the proper rule for some reason.

Zev & Justin still deserve vengeance.

Marc
26-08-2014, 06:58 PM
Emmy :clap1:

Calderyon
14-03-2015, 05:10 PM
Watched this a few minutes ago...

Great season. Very competitive, great challenges, amazing scenery (as always) and quite a good mixture of teams. About half of the teams were favorites (Dave & Connor, The Cowboys, Harlem Globetrotters, Country Singers, Mallory of Mark and Mallory and this time also Afghanimals, who i did and didnīt like) and likable and the a few un-likable (Natalie & Nadiya, Joey & Meghan, Margie & Luke and Jessica & John) in the mix.

Was happy that the twinnies went first, but deflated that Mallory went second (even though Mark was such a douché). Then went Joey and Meghan, which was great and then Margie and Luke, which was also great. And as a trifecta, Jessica & John who i didnīt like in their first season. (This time they were more likable though) Then the Globetrotters and Cowboys went, which i didnīt like. After that i just wanted Brenchel to get to the final, nobody else really mattered. They did and the Afghanimals went home, which was okay. Wanted Brenchel to win after that.

Was pretty okay with the end result. Dave and Connor definitely deserved to win, but didnīt like their sanctimonious attitude after their u-turn. To be fair Brenchel should have done the Cowboys. Then some of the others agreed which soured my attitude towards them too. So was rooting for Brenchel on this last two legs out of all of them. Alas they finished third so boo for that.

Good winners still. But Dave should really stop with the constant crying in the interviews and thank Connor, because he was a big reason they won.

P.S I was missing the memory challenge from the end. The lightbulb thingy didnīt do it for me.

Team ranking:

1. Team Brenchel
2. The Globetrotters
3. Jet & Cord
4. Mallory & Mark
5. Caroline & Jennifer
6. Afghanimals
7. Dave & Connor
8. Jessica & John
9. Joey & Meghan
10. Margie & Luke
11. Twinnies