PDA

View Full Version : Almost there

amaroo
17-08-2006, 12:43 PM
Just over 30 hours to go and these 6 air heads will be back in the real world. Most need sectioning for their own safety.

Last night Glynn showed his true colours in so far as he hates the English by his comments of what he would do if he had the power. So hopefully no English people will waste their vote on him. He sadly is the typical country bumpkin, thick as a plank. I doubt he could get back to where he lives on his own.

Ash yet again thinking she is a primadonna, she is nothing more than spite on legs. She could not be trusted as far as she could be thrown. If she is not the centre of attention then the dummy gets spat out and into the diary room she trots.

The Pete & Nikki show just continues with Nikki having the usual childish outbursts. We can only hope the men in white coats are stood at the door on Friday waiting for her.

Richard the soothsayer will be happy once back out in the real world with " The Boys".

Jenny is just starting to let it slip and drop into the ways of the rest of the house. She needs to backtrack and stay normal.

Who will win ?, the money has to be on Pete and his Tourette's. His "visions" keep telling him he will win, nutty as a fruit cake !. He and Nikki could go off into the sunset together with the men in white coats.

BB7 spoilt by what appears to be 'manipulation' from the day Susie won her way into the House. Its lost that magic that other BB's had.

School report would say, " Must do better if another BB8 comes along".

Siouxsie
17-08-2006, 03:25 PM
Fantastic post lmao :thumbs:

Lets face it Glyn is a Wooly Back.

InTheFade
17-08-2006, 03:36 PM
I agree with you about Glyn but apparently he is not thick at all. I don't, however, agree that Pete is 'nutty as a fruit cake' because of his beliefs.