PDA

View Full Version : Like I said two weeks ago Glyn looks like he will win it!

sgouldbourn
17-08-2006, 12:59 PM
This is taken from Sports network (via Paddypower)

It does look however that the time to back Glyn is now whereas it could be prudent to wait and see what happens with Nikki. But weekends are uncertain times for the bookies on Big Brother and with Nikki re-entering the House, we have a scenario that has never happened before on the show. This means that Nikki’s odds could shorten come Monday if her re-integration is successful. 6/1 is very good odds on her winning anyway so could be worth laying some money on her now.

Pete is still the favourite at 2/9 with Coral whilst Aisleyne and Jennie are the outsiders at 20/1 and 50/1 respectively.

http://www.sportnetwork.net/main/s522/st102221.htm

Goed Glynbo, looks like Wales are getting behind him after all and the Trash bag hype lasted a whole 5minutes. :dance:

Deep2
17-08-2006, 01:01 PM
What a load of @@@@

Bells
17-08-2006, 01:02 PM
I doubt he'll win it now, but I think he'll come in the top 3 - at least I hope so; IMO he deserves it.

sunny
17-08-2006, 01:07 PM
ash is going to win look pete is drifting on all bokkies and ash odds shortening
http://www.oddschecker.com/betting/mode/o/card/specials-bigbrother/odds/2397469x/sid/903391

Mike
17-08-2006, 01:10 PM
Glyn is the worthy winner based on entertainment IMO but unfortunately Pete's fan base is far too big for him to get first place and also Aisleyne has picked up alot more fans over the past week or so since Nikki going back in.

sgouldbourn
17-08-2006, 01:20 PM
watch this space, ash fans are not as many as you think, same circle

SiMoN!
17-08-2006, 01:22 PM
i think it is defo between them to

but pete will win

sunny
are you saying theres not many ash fans beacuse theres loads

sgouldbourn
funny how screwed up the betting is though on the same site Ash is favourite above Pete and Glyn to finish 6th
http://www.oddschecker.com/betting/mode/o/card/specials-bigbrother/odds/2702651x/sid/903391

go figure?:puzzled:

sgouldbourn
17-08-2006, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by sunny
are you saying theres not many ash fans beacuse theres loads

that is exactly what I am saying.

Slartibartfast
17-08-2006, 01:24 PM
It's screwed up cos the quote in the OP is from 12 August, 5 days ago!! A lot of things have changed since then, the quote is well out of date.

sgouldbourn
17-08-2006, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Slartibartfast
It's screwed up cos the quote in the OP is from 12 August, 5 days ago!! A lot of things have changed since then, the quote is well out of date.

The odds of Ash finishing last are todays odds:tongue:

sunny
17-08-2006, 01:26 PM
thats a bit weird but the win market is usally right and if they show every one ganging up on ash tonight on bb i think she will take the lead but bb will edit it to make ash look bad

Blink_Me
17-08-2006, 01:27 PM
Glyn's odds are shortening again.

To be honest with you - I don't know why everyone brings odds into it, because Kenzie was 1-10 to win Celebrity Big Brother on the final of Big Brother, yet Bez came into win at 5-1.

Slartibartfast
17-08-2006, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by sgouldbourn

The odds of Ash finishing last are todays odds:tongue:

Sorry but you're wrong. Ash is 3-1 at the moment, second favourite to win.

sgouldbourn
17-08-2006, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Blink_Me
Glyn's odds are shortening again.

To be honest with you - I don't know why everyone brings odds into it, because Kenzie was 1-10 to win Celebrity Big Brother on the final of Big Brother, yet Bez came in to win at 5-1.

I agree, The only reason that the betting was menioned for ASh was to spice things up, to be hoenst with you I wouldnt be suprised if Richard beat her to fourth spot.

sgouldbourn
17-08-2006, 01:32 PM
Sorry but you're wrong. Ash is 3-1 at the moment, second favourite to win. [/quote]

Easy Tiger, the same site your reading 3-1 has her above Glyn and Pete to finish 6th. If you trust your source for one trust it for all.

Ollie!
17-08-2006, 01:34 PM
The OPs info is out of date. But Glyn isn't out of it yet, Wales will back him strongly and he is still very popular. :thumbs:

sgouldbourn
17-08-2006, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Ollie!
The OPs info is out of date. But Glyn isn't out of it yet, Wales will back him strongly and he is still very popular. :thumbs:

Todays odds

Aisleyne To Finish 6th 33
Glyn To Finish 6th 50
Pete To Finish 6th 200

This tells me that they bookies predict you are either gonna love or Loath Ash, I got the feeling it will be the later

I think Glyn has a really good chance of winning, still petes to lose, but Ash has no chance

Slartibartfast
17-08-2006, 01:41 PM
Well, you are mighty clever to magically know what site I looked at to get the 3-1 odds when I never posted a link to it.

And the odds you are looking at are the odds of her finishing 6th, not winning it. She's 33-1 to finish 6th, which is behind Pete and Glynn but ahead of 3 other housemates. And also the site you have linked to includes the prices for a load of different websites, bookies all have different odds but follow your link above and click on "win market", that will show you the odds of winning and just about every bookie has Ash as second favourite.

And it still doesn't detract from the fact that your original post had a quote in it from 5 days ago. :hugesmile:

Anyway, as someone said, the odds don't necessarily determine the winner. Not much point in bookies if the favourite always won.

sgouldbourn
17-08-2006, 01:51 PM
Well, you are mighty clever to magically know what site I looked at to get the 3-1 odds when I never posted a link to it.

And the odds you are looking at are the odds of her finishing 6th, not winning it. She's 33-1 to finish 6th, which is behind Pete and Glynn but ahead of 3 other housemates. And also the site you have linked to includes the prices for a load of different websites, bookies all have different odds but follow your link above and click on "win market", that will show you the odds of winning and just about every bookie has Ash as second favourite.

And it still doesn't detract from the fact that your original post had a quote in it from 5 days ago. :hugesmile:

Anyway, as someone said, the odds don't necessarily determine the winner. Not much point in bookies if the favourite always won.

Is Ash your Sister? Is so I do appologise, if not why are you so passionate? I knew what site you was reading as I made this post with w link on it:dance: Cool hey sherlock