PDA

View Full Version : Where Did It All Go Wrong?

Sam
17-08-2006, 01:06 PM
BB7, the worst series? where did it all go wrong?

for me it was the house next door when were finally down on numbers we introduce 5 new housemates? it spoilt it for me. i think the high amount of contestants this series has completely made this series unenjoyable for me. then nikki leaving. i didnt want her to go but then again i hated it when she came back in because she had changed.

SiMoN!
17-08-2006, 01:12 PM
when nikki went in

Slezer
17-08-2006, 01:19 PM
When the divide in the house was broken.

Also, there were too many similar characters. Alot of which didn't live up to the hype they promised in their audition tapes.

sgouldbourn
17-08-2006, 01:28 PM
The day Glyn opened the box and Trash Bag was in there

Girardo
17-08-2006, 01:32 PM
they needed a proper gangster like victor- but a gansta with wit and intellect innit!!

-we've had a few potential wiggers in this but they've flattered to deceive, even ash.
-when suzie went in the show was doomed!
-evicting the entertaining characters early i.e: sezer, grace, spiral. it would have been better if they'd stayed in for longer. more conflict, more division, more entertainment. who wants to watch a show where everybody is a nice, caring perosn and every1 is friends.

It wasnt the worst series ever though. thats an exaggeration. i'd say the 4th was the worse definitely. this is maybe the 3rd worse. S5 followed by S6= two best series.

Slezer
17-08-2006, 01:40 PM
The producers couldnt keep up with the length of the show. I was expecting there to be more twists. The twists this year were very pointless and predictable.

It's true, when there is somebody you hate in the house you hate them passionately enough to waste money on getting them out. But, at the same time while there is somebody you hate in the house eg.Grace and Sezer (for alot of people) you are entertained.

There was never a really a "bad guy" this year. Grace was bitchy and 2face but she never done anything for people to hate her that much.

All in all the show lacked.

Good Housemates:
Sezer
Grace
Lisa
Mikey
Glyn
Richard
Spiral
Aisleyne
Shahbaz
Pete
Nikki

I don't like all of them but they are great characters. Lively and different. The rest were a bit pointless to be honest.

kelswife
17-08-2006, 01:45 PM
it all went wrong when BB put the whole house up for eviction instead of having nominations (when jayne cheated) and they panicked when nikki was evicted.:eureka:(i think)

kelswife
17-08-2006, 01:48 PM
and (i just thought of something else) the golden ticket thing was a great idea but BB got it all wrong!!!

Hippy
17-08-2006, 01:58 PM
Interestingly, on Richard & Judy it was announced that this has been the most successful series.

kelswife
17-08-2006, 02:01 PM
thats because it has been on longer than any of the others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slezer
17-08-2006, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Girardo
they needed a proper gangster like victor- but a gansta with wit and intellect innit!!

-we've had a few potential wiggers in this but they've flattered to deceive, even ash.
-when suzie went in the show was doomed!
-evicting the entertaining characters early i.e: sezer, grace, spiral. it would have been better if they'd stayed in for longer. more conflict, more division, more entertainment. who wants to watch a show where everybody is a nice, caring perosn and every1 is friends.

It wasnt the worst series ever though. thats an exaggeration. i'd say the 4th was the worse definitely. this is maybe the 3rd worse. S5 followed by S6= two best series.

See ya later racist boy.

Sam
17-08-2006, 02:51 PM
i think the length of it has beeen a big problem. people leaving was a problem. and the bosses being fooled by video tapes.

easypeasy
17-08-2006, 02:56 PM
the day the house ganged up against shahbaz and lied and bullied him into leaving. it was such a breath of fresh air to get Aisleyne in the house after that because there was a period of time when i hated every housemate for the way they treated him.
Aisleyne SAVED big brother this year. thats one reason why she deserves to win.

Siouxsie
17-08-2006, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by snig06
BB7, the worst series? where did it all go wrong?

for me it was the house next door when were finally down on numbers we introduce 5 new housemates? it spoilt it for me. i think the high amount of contestants this series has completely made this series unenjoyable for me. then nikki leaving. i didnt want her to go but then again i hated it when she came back in because she had changed.

Agree The whole set up has been wrong fron the start and when Nikki went in that made it even worse. The crappest BB ive ever seen

GlitterEyes
17-08-2006, 03:25 PM
I actually thinking losing housemates so early on was the start of ruining it, the golden ticket thing was a farce but they will not do that again. The likes of shabaz, dawn and George who left for one reason or another was the start of the whole flop.

Siouxsie
17-08-2006, 03:28 PM
yes you could say that was the start of it. I think shabaz would have been an excellent housemate had he stayed longer

GlitterEyes
17-08-2006, 03:36 PM
Shahbaz was the right decision I think as he would of been out come Friday anyway most likely. Removing dawn was the biggest mistake how can they remove her for having contact with the outside world then bring back 5 housemates and all the housemates who has knowlegde on the outside, Just goes to show how pathetic bb bosses are. Why George even auditioned was pathetic and they should of done more to keep him imo.

Khudahafiz
17-08-2006, 03:47 PM
when nikki came, and when good housemates left.

missposh
17-08-2006, 04:28 PM
the entertaning hms got evicted to early and way to many
new hm this yr that spoilt the whole thing the hnd was the
wrst twist ever

easypeasy
17-08-2006, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by GlitterEyes
Shahbaz was the right decision I think as he would of been out come Friday anyway most likely. Removing dawn was the biggest mistake how can they remove her for having contact with the outside world then bring back 5 housemates and all the housemates who has knowlegde on the outside, Just goes to show how pathetic bb bosses are. Why George even auditioned was pathetic and they should of done more to keep him imo. very good point that glitter about Dawn, theres no logic in bb's thinking this year. its got the feel of being made up as it went along.
Inconsistent is an understatement.

Smeggypants
17-08-2006, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by snig06
BB7, the worst series?

No the best series.

where did it all go wrong?

Nikki leaving was the only thing 'wrong'

sol
17-08-2006, 04:44 PM
The HND was a disaster I thought, and BB7 went down hill from then, Nikki leaving also wasn't good, but it's still been a great series.

Edwin
17-08-2006, 04:55 PM
The awful twists.
-The house next door was a complete face, BB has never heard of soundproofing.
-The house next door housemates were pretty much boring as hell, with the exception of Spoiral and Jayne.
-The new housemates all knew about the outside world, they should of been locked away since the day BB started.
-The golden ticket thing was the worst of all the twists.. we have "GET GRACE OUT" chants, endemol blatently knew the whole crowd would chant away, but they still decided to put them in the garden just inches away from the crowd.. and then they let Susie and all of the housemates hear those chants, and then give Susie the power of nominations! A blatent stitch up.
-BB won't stop messing with nominations, meaning people are evicted unfairly.
-The crap tasks, with the exception of the prison task, milk task and breath task.
-All the bloody entertaining housemates getting evicted too early, because BB stitch them up as hate figures and stitch up them being nominated aswell.
-The bloody crowd, why can't they just stop chanting and stop ruining the whole concept of big brother! Boo the bloody housemate when they leave, but when they're in there don't ruin the whole point of 'not being able to hear the outside world', eurgh.

That's the stuff that made BB lame this year. But it still has been a cracking series regardless..