PDA

View Full Version : aisleyne to win or not? is she fake or genuine?

-x-tara-x-
17-08-2006, 01:16 PM
so... do u want aisleyne 2 win or not?

do u think she's bein fake or genuine?

Bells
17-08-2006, 01:18 PM
No, Aisleyne shouldn't win.

I have trouble deciding about her, but IMO she's more fake than genuine.

SiMoN!
17-08-2006, 01:18 PM
she shouldent win

i think she is fake but i have days were i think she is not

Louella
17-08-2006, 01:19 PM
No I would hate her to win. She is as fake as a £4 note.

Bells
17-08-2006, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by simon_ha
she shouldent win

i think she is fake but i have days were i think she is not

That proves she's fake, haha.

Slezer
17-08-2006, 01:23 PM
No, Aisleyne is fake and a nasty person.

Girardo
17-08-2006, 01:34 PM
LONG LIVE DA WIGGER!!!

BLAPS! BLAPS! BLAPS! BLAPS!

emz438
17-08-2006, 01:48 PM
I love Aisleyne - she's genuine!!

ThaGazBoi
17-08-2006, 02:22 PM
Ash is genuwine, she might have changed from hard person to nice person but as she said in the diary room 'she has grown up..she wants to change' I dont think she will win, I'd love her to, but i think everyone knows that Saint Pete will win.

unable2register
17-08-2006, 02:39 PM
fake tears, fake laughs, fake friendships, fake 'I love yous', fake ghetto-speak, fake hair colour and extensions, fake engagement ring and fake plastic tits. Yes she is genuine isn't she?

gothgirl
17-08-2006, 02:40 PM
Aisleyne 2 win:thumbs:

Monroe
17-08-2006, 02:42 PM
I'm not her biggest fan but I do believe she is genuine

easypeasy
17-08-2006, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by unable2register
fake tears, fake laughs, fake friendships, fake 'I love yous', fake ghetto-speak, fake hair colour and extensions, fake engagement ring and fake plastic tits. Yes she is genuine isn't she? spoken like someone who judges every book by its cover........

ThaGazBoi
17-08-2006, 02:43 PM
fake tears, fake laughs, fake friendships, fake 'I love yous', fake ghetto-speak, fake hair colour and extensions, fake engagement ring and fake plastic tits. Yes she is genuine isn't she?

Let me guess..A Pete fan. :bored:

Sam
17-08-2006, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Louella

good insult... :nono: not

Sam
17-08-2006, 02:44 PM
i like aisleyne but at times she can be very fake, but id prefer her to win over pete or jennie or nikki

Louella
17-08-2006, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by snig06

She is fake a £4 note would be fake so its just a comparison. I have seen her called *******yne, a ***** a bitch and all sorts. I think my comment was very mild compared to ones I have seen from others.

unable2register
17-08-2006, 02:55 PM
No, I am not a Pete fan. I'm not a fan of anybody that wants to be famous without doing anything to achieve fame and many books can be judged quite correctly by looking at the cover.

easypeasy
17-08-2006, 03:00 PM
No, I am not a Pete fan. I'm not a fan of anybody that wants to be famous without doing anything to achieve fame and many books can be judged quite correctly by looking at the cover. hehe. sometimes you miss out on the good ones though with that attitude. your loss.

GlitterEyes
17-08-2006, 03:01 PM
I like Ash would be happy if she won:laugh:

Sam
17-08-2006, 03:01 PM

She is fake a £4 note would be fake so its just a comparison. I have seen her called *******yne, a ***** a bitch and all sorts. I think my comment was very mild compared to ones I have seen from others.

but it was a terrible comparison so they might be fake but its not funny at all.

Louella
17-08-2006, 03:03 PM
No, I am not a Pete fan. I'm not a fan of anybody that wants to be famous without doing anything to achieve fame and many books can be judged quite correctly by looking at the cover.

Well it looked like Ashleyne judged her autobiography by its cover, made a big fuss about it being black because she was boo hoo depressing boooooh hoooo.:bored:

bananarama
17-08-2006, 03:05 PM
Fake or genuine is irrelavent. Ash has been a housemate to take notice of. An entertaing housemate and those are the type who should win.

Pete has concealed his personality behind a lack of backbone. How often has he voiced an oppinion??? He is a total fraud..........

Laydee--K
17-08-2006, 03:06 PM
I like Aisleyne i think she's genuine and like she said in the diary room, she has changed and doesn't want to go back to the old Aisleyne. Sometimes i think she can be a bit fake but apart from that i think she's genuine. About her accent, she's not faking it, it's just she has an accent like that because of the area where she grew up in.

Ash or Glyn 2 Win BB7!!!!!!!!!!:hello::hello::hello:

Sam
17-08-2006, 03:09 PM
id be happy too see aisleyne win as well, but i dont think shes been a true star of bb, but i prefer he to a lot of the housemates i nthere but i want richard to win

Louella
17-08-2006, 03:35 PM

but it was a terrible comparison so they might be fake but its not funny at all.

Why terrible? Comparsions don't have to be funny.

-x-tara-x-
17-08-2006, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by bananarama
Fake or genuine is irrelavent. Ash has been a housemate to take notice of. An entertaing housemate and those are the type who should win.

Pete has concealed his personality behind a lack of backbone. How often has he voiced an oppinion??? He is a total fraud..........

She is Fake... she manipulates house mates to get what she wans and once she has it she just moves on to the next one! she doesnt deserve to win, she has bullied most house mates and then in the last couple of weeks turns into this different person who is so 'nice'...people like her wil never change its all an act. the real aisleyne is who we saw when she entered the house and the one who bullied nikki and lea! who does she think she is!

she better no herself when she comes out cause she is gun get some S**t!

Pete 2 Win!!!!!!!!!

bananarama
17-08-2006, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by -x-tara-x-
Originally posted by bananarama

She is Fake... she manipulates house mates to get what she wans and once she has it she just moves on to the next one! she doesnt deserve to win, she has bullied most house mates and then in the last couple of weeks turns into this different person who is so 'nice'...people like her wil never change its all an act. the real aisleyne is who we saw when she entered the house and the one who bullied nikki and lea! who does she think she is!

she better no herself when she comes out cause she is gun get some S**t!

Pete 2 Win!!!!!!!!!

Thank you. You have just given evidence and proof that Ash has played the game. It is the game players that deserve to win. Not the hangers on without a backbone like Pete.......

BBFan1501
17-08-2006, 03:54 PM
I like Aisleyne - she's straight talking and I really think she's been a victim of bad editing and unfair judgement.

Aisleyne or Glyn to win!!

GDJ
17-08-2006, 04:34 PM
I would like aisleyne to win. Glyn second and Richard third.

tropical_sunset
17-08-2006, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by BBFan1501
I like Aisleyne - she's straight talking and I really think she's been a victim of bad editing and unfair judgement.

Aisleyne or Glyn to win!!

they have only shown what has happened.
she is a manipulative, fake, cry-baby. Get her out in 6th!

Arneldo
17-08-2006, 05:30 PM
Should She win? IMO, No, Just because i have got more laughs out of Nikki, Pete & Glyn.
Fake or Genuine? I honestly dont have a clue. I did think She was very fake but after BBBB im not sure.

I still dont want her Win but im starting to like her --- Better late then never.

tropical_sunset
17-08-2006, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by bb4eva
Should She win? IMO, No, Just because i have got more laughs out of Nikki, Pete & Glyn.
Fake or Genuine? I honestly dont have a clue. I did think She was very fake but after BBBB Im not sure.

I still dont want her Win but Im starting to like her --- Better late then never.

BBLB and BBBB have tried to manipulate us voters too by saying nice stuff about *******yne, and trying to make it a 3 horse race so they get more votes, therefore more money. GLYN TO WIN!