PDA

View Full Version : Aisylene: the wiggas champion!!

Girardo
17-08-2006, 01:48 PM
-"And I just do not got the patience (got the patience)..
To deal with these cocky caucasians who think
I'm some wigger who just tries to be black cause I talk
With an accent, and grab on my balls,"-Eminem.

You go Ash! we all know middle england is against u because they disapprove of you because they see in you someone who has elements of what is supposed to be the stereotypical, downtrodden Black person. They remember what things were like 50 years ago and they hate the fact that people like you are helping to smash the racial divide and act as a stunning blow to everything that middle england stands for namely segregation. When they see a white person like you it makes angers them.

YOU GO GIRL AND DONT LET ANY TOFFS TELL U THAT THERES ANYTHING WRONG WITH U FOR JUST EMBODYING THE CHARACTERISTICS OF YOUR LOCALE AND NOT WHAT STEREOTYPE-MINDED PEOPLE IN SOCIETY TELL U HOW U SHUD ACT!
If anyone tries to step to just **** them up!!!

Slezer
17-08-2006, 01:53 PM
Girardo, please shut up.

Please define "acting black". I can't stand idiots like you that love to stereotype all black people like that. And then stereotyping white people as "racists" for hating her rude street attitude.

Grow up.

Girardo
17-08-2006, 01:57 PM
no if u actually read my message u would see that i'm saying its these people in society that stereotype black people like that that r idiots.

they then associate ash with it and dislike her for it. pathetic!!

GET UR FACTS RIGHT WHEN U INSULT ME. U'VE JUST CRITICISED WHAT I'M CRITICISING!

Blowout
17-08-2006, 01:58 PM
Oh. My. God. This is all just beyond a joke now, let's just calm down people.

Slezer
17-08-2006, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Girardo
no if u actually read my message u would see that i'm saying its these people in society that stereotype black people like that that r idiots.

they then associate ash with it and dislike her for it. pathetic!!

GET UR FACTS RIGHT WHEN U INSULT ME. U'VE JUST CRITICISED WHAT I'M CRITICISING!

NO, WHEN YOU QUOTE EMINEM LYRICS AND SAY PEOPLE ARE VOTING AGAINST AISLEYNE BECAUSE SHE ACTS BLACK YOUR EMBARRASSING YOURSELF.

PEOPLE HATE HER BECAUSE SHE IS RUDE! I USED TO LIVE IN THE SAME AREA AS AISLEYNE AND I DON'T GO ABOUT TELLING PEOPLE I'LL "**** YOU UP IF YOU CROSS ME".

NOW GROW UP MATE. YOUR EMBARRASSING YOURSELF. YOU ARE A BLATENT RACIST TRYING TO STIR RACIAL TENSION AS YOU DID CALLING GOD A "YID".