PDA

View Full Version : We all know deep down inside that Pete will pull this off...

Craiggy
17-08-2006, 05:44 PM
All non-Pete fans know deep down inside you know that Pete will win this, Well I certainly do!

I just can't see anyone winning apart from him!

Well we can't give up hope!

Chrizzle
17-08-2006, 05:45 PM
Ive had 3 days away from the computer, I come back, and everyone is still making the same posts.

Ella
17-08-2006, 05:49 PM
LOL @ Chrizzle :hugesmile::hugesmile:

Yes we all know Pete will win but so what?? hes the only one that deserves it in my eyes hes the only HM thats been 100% himself all the way through, he doesnt cry for attention, he doesnt pine for sympathy, he doesnt argue just to get a reaction out of people, he gets on with all the HM's....if you want more reasons i can give them to you :hugesmile:

Chrizzle
17-08-2006, 05:50 PM
Agreed

he deserves it more than Aisleyne
I quite like her now (still gonna make fun of her though INIT BRUV), but NO WAY does she deserve to win

Arneldo
17-08-2006, 05:51 PM
Im pretty much 100% sure Aisleyne will Win.

Ella
17-08-2006, 05:51 PM
And im 100% sure Pete will win :hugesmile::hello:

Chrizzle
17-08-2006, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by bb4eva
Im pretty much 100% sure Aisleyne will Win.

:sad:

Edwin
17-08-2006, 05:54 PM
Eurgh, the spineless, stupid and boring idiot is going to win, we all knew that.

Ella
17-08-2006, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Edwin
Eurgh, the spineless, stupid and boring idiot is going to win, we all knew that.

Spineless....please explain???

J.C.
17-08-2006, 05:56 PM
From deep within i`m certain it will be Ash.I was certain Nikky would go when people were saying impossible.Did you see nikki`s mum saying how last nights tantrum deserves an Oscar !!! WHOOPS

Bells
17-08-2006, 05:58 PM
Pete is sooo going to win.

Yay!!! :hello:

Edwin
17-08-2006, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Elz_Belz
Originally posted by Edwin

Spineless....please explain???

Never stuck up for himself.. never stuck up for his friends, never stuck up for what he believes in. I don't like Richard, but at least he can do those.

sunny
17-08-2006, 06:14 PM
i think ash will win and pete is a wuss he cant even stand up to nikki or anyone else

Bubs
17-08-2006, 06:22 PM
Just because someone doesn't like confrontation does not make them spineless imo!! Pete is just a guy that prefers to talk things through rather then argue like when Ash and Sam came in and he spoke to Grace about her behaviour as well when Nikki and Grace were mucking about once Suzi nominated them he tried to talk to Mikey I think but then they all hounded around them so he just let it lie because he didn't want to make a big deal out of it and make it a bigger problem then it already was.

Bubs
17-08-2006, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Bubs
Just because someone doesn't like confrontation does not make them spineless imo!! Pete is just a guy that prefers to talk things through rather then argue like when Ash and Sam came in and he spoke to Grace about her behaviour as well when Nikki and Grace were mucking about once Suzi nominated them he tried to talk to Mikey I think but then they all hounded around them so he just let it lie because he didn't want to make a big deal out of it and make it a bigger problem then it already was.

Also HE WILL WIN it is OBVIOUS :thumbs:

sunny
17-08-2006, 06:24 PM
he may aswell put tape over his mouth and let nikki speak for him