PDA

View Full Version : Pete: the little girls choice!!

Girardsky
17-08-2006, 06:15 PM
Since pete Bennett walked into that house he has been the little girls( found of basic, pathetic, slap-stick humour) choice!

Bennetts first attempt at winning the public over when he fell down the stairs (intentionaly) as he walked into the house was laughable. a crass attempt to gain votes immediately.
Bennett is a sly, devious operator who has sought to play the sympathy card in an attempt to curry favour with the british people. Bennett has also tactically initiated several possible romances in the hope that that would make him seem more appealing and interesting. He is also guilty of pretending to be a tourettes sufferer.

Bennett is as see-through as a jelyfish. But his greatest failure is that he lacks genuine wit and humour-possessed in abundance by Richard Newman- the intellects choice.

So if u r a little 6-year old girl who finds his searing and his awkward bumbling behavour funy then vote for him But if u r a viewer who scrutinses your characters and demands the very best in humour and entertainment then vote for Newman- a man who stimulates the mind aswell as your eyes!!

lily.
17-08-2006, 06:18 PM
Lmao.. I was sitting here going "WhoThe****IsNewman?"

I now realise you mean Richard. I prefer Richard to Pete to be honest, but I'm still a Glyn fan. :bigsmile:

Smeggypants
17-08-2006, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Girardsky
Since pete Bennett walked into that house he has been the little girls( found of basic, pathetic, slap-stick humour) choice!

Bennetts first attempt at winning the public over when he fell down the stairs (intentionaly) as he walked into the house was laughable. a crass attempt to gain votes immediately.
Bennett is a sly, devious operator who has sought to play the sympathy card in an attempt to curry favour with the british people. Bennett has also tactically initiated several possible romances in the hope that that would make him seem more appealing and interesting. He is also guilty of pretending to be a tourettes sufferer.

Bennett is as see-through as a jelyfish. But his greatest failure is that he lacks genuine wit and humour-possessed in abundance by Richard Newman- the intellects choice.

So if u r a little 6-year old girl who finds his searing and his awkward bumbling behavour funy then vote for him But if u r a viewer who scrutinses your characters and demands the very best in humour and entertainment then vote for Newman- a man who stimulates the mind aswell as your eyes!!

ROFL!!

I am 354 years old and have an IQ of 287

I love Richard. Very funny dude!

I also love Pete. Pete has a lot of talent and depth if you care to look past the slapstick.

I think Girardsky is not choosing to see the full Pete.

Ella
17-08-2006, 06:22 PM
Im not a little girl?? And i LOVE Petey! :hello:

Girardsky
17-08-2006, 06:23 PM
hes a good character BUT not good enuff to win. hence why i'm trying to discredit him!!

Baby-Your-Not-All-That
17-08-2006, 06:33 PM
Everyone has a vaild opnion I suppose..but i'm not a little girl as you put it.

lily.
17-08-2006, 06:34 PM
hes a good character BUT not good enuff to win. hence why i'm trying to discredit him!!

You have a job on your hands then. He seems to have quite a substantial fanbase.

J.C.
17-08-2006, 06:34 PM
Pete has definately got the young vote and Ash the older vote. But where`s the vote money going to come from. Ash will get the multiple vote much more than Pete will.

Smeggypants
17-08-2006, 06:46 PM

I wouldn't bother. It usually has the opposite effect anyway.

lily.
17-08-2006, 06:48 PM
That is very true Smeg... the more someone tries to make a HM look bad, the more people jump to his/her defence. It's a waste of time.

I just wonder where the boy Glyn is in all this new Pete/Aisleyne hype....? He was a front runner for a while there, but seems to have fallen by the wayside now.

ferg_luvs_bb7
17-08-2006, 06:51 PM
I dont even find him funny. Most of the time he just says wankers. Whats funny about that?
Although it was funny when he fell backwards into the pool

sgouldbourn
17-08-2006, 06:52 PM

You an ASh fan?

ferg_luvs_bb7
17-08-2006, 06:53 PM
I dont get why pete should win. IMO he aint entertaining, maybe he nice but who cares? Its boring that he will win. Grrr :bored:

lily.
17-08-2006, 06:55 PM
Pete needs a girl hanging off his arm 24/7. Look what happened when there were no chocolates left in the box to lick... Pete was dull!

Smeggypants
17-08-2006, 06:57 PM

Hello kara!