PDA

View Full Version : Daily Star: BB fixing it so Ash doesnt win!

Girardsky
17-08-2006, 06:33 PM
Todays daily star (a credible newspaper if ever i saw one) has an article with a BB mole claiming that the BB producttion crew r sabotaging ash's attempts to win the show because some of them put bets on a Bennett/Grahame/Wise last 3 and they r scared the popularity of ash will ruin it for them.
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news_detail.html?sku=324

this is a disgrace!! now we have no choice but to vote for aislyene. we cannot let Bennett, Wise or Grahame succeed over Ash. this is a sham as Ash shud win now for sure. shes been up against it all the time.
VOTE HER & RICH NOW!!!!

Chrizzle
17-08-2006, 06:35 PM
What a load of garbage.

Shame on you for believing it

Girardsky
17-08-2006, 06:36 PM
u wouldnt believe it because your biased.

the evil grahame has corrupted u!!

Bells
Erm, yeah.

Pete to win! :thumbs:

SiMoN!
i dont think BB wont anone to win

but if they did it wouldent be ash

Baby-Your-Not-All-That
You can't really believe that is actually correct.. especially if the Daily Star are printing it..this week there has been alot said and done to try and make people think and change their minds.

Chrizzle
17-08-2006, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Girardsky
u wouldnt believe it because your biased.

the evil grahame has corrupted u!!

What do you mean Im biased?
Its complete rubbish, no real BB fan would believe it.

lily.
17-08-2006, 06:37 PM
I don't think we need a tabloid to tell us that Nikki and Pete are endemol's favourite HMs.

Also, let's bear in mind that Nikki has a new show coming on C4, and it wont hurt for her to win BB first. All that free advertising for their new TV show. It's all about the ratings remember. Nikki will always be shown in a positive light now, because C4 have a conflict of interests and a duty to promote their employee.

Bubs
17-08-2006, 06:38 PM
Well I would never go with the word of a red top and as for this mole :laugh:

Girardsky
17-08-2006, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Stropz
I don't think we need a tabloid to tell us that Nikki and Pete are endemol's favourite HMs.

Also, let's bear in mind that Nikki has a new show coming on C4, and it wont hurt for her to win BB first. All that free advertising for their new TV show. It's all about the ratings remember. Nikki will always be shown in a positive light now, because C4 have a conflict of interests and a duty to promote their employee.

well you've just backed me up.
RICH & ASH 2 WIN!!

lily.
17-08-2006, 06:53 PM
I do agree with you that I don't want Pete to win. I liked Pete a whole lot more before they launched Nikki back in. I never wanted him to win, but I have no respect left for him after watching the shenanigans of the last few days.

I never liked Nikki. I was glad to see her go and gutted to see her back.

I agree with you 100% that C4 will always try to show the best of Pete and Nikki, and wont be quite so favourable when making the HLs for other HMs.

What people have failed to notice though is... the so-called "moles" and "leaks" are a deliberate attempt to further enrage the Aisleyne supporters so that more and more votes come in for Aisleyne.

Look at it logically... no matter who wins, the more votes that come in, the more money Endemol makes. So, the reason all these "leaked voting figures" and similar stories are in the media is so that the Pete/Nikki supporters will vote more for them, and the Aisleyne/rest of the house supporters will feel inclined to vote for their favourite just so that Pete/Nikki don't win!

The irony is that these people think that they are getting one over on Endemol by ruining the "fairy-tale ending" when in fact the only thing they are doing is lining Endemols pockets further...

:sad:

Smeggypants
17-08-2006, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Girardsky
Todays daily star (a credible newspaper if ever i saw one) has an article with a BB mole claiming that the BB producttion crew r sabotaging ash's attempts to win the show because some of them put bets on a Bennett/Grahame/Wise last 3 and they r scared the popularity of ash will ruin it for them.
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news_detail.html?sku=324

this is a disgrace!! now we have no choice but to vote for aislyene. we cannot let Bennett, Wise or Grahame succeed over Ash. this is a sham as Ash shud win now for sure. shes been up against it all the time.
VOTE HER & RICH NOW!!!!

Hello Kara!!

You couldn't keep away could you!!!

Keep voting kara!!!

Because everytime you post, more and more votes go to Pete!

Girardsky
17-08-2006, 07:01 PM
Kara????

the clues in the name Sherlock!!!

lily.
17-08-2006, 07:05 PM
HERE (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/member.php?action=viewpro&member=Girardo) is your culprit smeg. Sorry to prove you wrong. :wink:

Smeggypants
17-08-2006, 07:07 PM
HERE (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/member.php?action=viewpro&member=Girardo) is your culprit smeg. Sorry to prove you wrong. :wink:

Fair enough :)

Similar cr4p though!

lily.
17-08-2006, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Smeggypants

Fair enough :)

Similar cr4p though!

:laugh: If the shoe fits.. :wink:

Bigmouth
17-08-2006, 07:23 PM

well said:hello:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/hiplz/NikkiBaby.jpg

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/james.merrie/nikki.gif

andybigbro
17-08-2006, 07:39 PM
the so called perfect pete will win but ash deserves it more and bb does want him to win face it pete fans

Chrizzle
17-08-2006, 07:40 PM
Like I said, a REAL bb fan would not believe this.
Your all just scared Aisleynes not gonna win.

She deserves nothing

ferg_luvs_bb7
17-08-2006, 07:40 PM
Nooooooo! Not another thread with aisleyne in it :bored:

Bells
17-08-2006, 07:41 PM
It's driving me mental!! Argh!!

And me making my point over and over seems to do no good to these Ash thread starters.

ferg_luvs_bb7
17-08-2006, 07:42 PM
Nooooooooo! LOL icemaiden!

Dan_
17-08-2006, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Chrizzle
Like I said, a REAL bb fan would not believe this.
Your all just scared Aisleynes not going to win.

She deserves nothing

I don't see her as this most deserving winner, it's hardly like she's been a laugh a minute or even that entertaining and on a number of occasisions she has shown a nasty side.Nobody can have a complete personality change in the matter of weeks.

easypeasy
17-08-2006, 07:47 PM
everybody loves Ash, they spend all their time talking about her.....

Sticks
17-08-2006, 07:52 PM
Irrespective of the personal qualities of the HM's there remains a suspition that Endemol have had a chosen one.

BB2 it was Brian

In BB3 it was Alex and they seemed to do all they could to give him the crown, in the end he came third

BB4 they did not seem to care

BB5 it was Nadia

There seems to be a PC agenda, and Pete a person with Tourettes and thus a disability, fits the Endemol profile.

Invicta_Toon
17-08-2006, 07:54 PM
Kara you are going to get sued

lily.
17-08-2006, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Sticks
Irrespective of the personal qualities of the HM's there remains a suspition that Endemol have had a chosen one.

BB2 it was Brian

In BB3 it was Alex and they seemed to do all they could to give him the crown, in the end he came third

BB4 they did not seem to care

BB5 it was Nadia

There seems to be a PC agenda, and Pete a person with Tourettes and thus a disability, fits the Endemol profile.

Spot on! :thumbs:

Maggot_shaw
17-08-2006, 11:09 PM

No Nikki isn't a favourite.:nono:

That is why 33% of the British public voted her out when she was up against 7 people.
That is why she is getting slagged on BBBM
That is why I and defenetly not I alone am sick to death of this 24 year old women ACTING like a 4 year old.

Now if you can't see that then your just plain stupid.

lily.
18-08-2006, 10:55 AM
Where in that post did you see me saying Nikki was a favourite?

I said that Nikki is endemol's favourite. The production team wish to show her in a positive light. I can see that it's actually having the reverse effect.

Also, I'm not stupid, although I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were not directing that remark at me.

BigBrother10:AllnewBigBro
18-08-2006, 11:00 AM
PETE OR GLYN TO WIN.AT LEAST JUSTICE WILL BE DONE.THE PEOPLE WHO DISERVE IT FINISH TOP.PETE/GLYN THE LAST 2.