PDA

View Full Version : The BB Show This Evening Will Tip It For Aisleyne...

sunny
17-08-2006, 06:39 PM
With the newspapers reporting BB's dupicity in trying to engineer a Pete victory, Endemol will have no choice but to try to deflect the accusations by editing tonight's show in a VERY pro-Aisleyne way and showing clearly how she was bullied and treated in a very mean-spirited way by everyone, including "Perfect" Pete.

All opponents of Pete can be very, very proud. One thing I am absolutely sure of is that even if Pete wins, it will be by a very narrow margin. Considering BB's blatant and obvious attempts to bludgeon viewers into supporting him, and considering the "if you don't like Pete, you must hate all disabled people" attitude of his Disciples, this alone is a significant victory.

Well done all. Sometimes, supporting the underdog is just The Right Thing To Do, and all those who have resisted the "Pete to Win" bandwagon, and particularly those who had the courage to admit they were wrong about Pete, deserves a lot of credit.

Give yourselves a big pat on the back, and don't stop voting!

sunny
17-08-2006, 06:50 PM
i hope they show what really happend

Smeggypants
17-08-2006, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by sunny
With the newspapers reporting BB's dupicity in trying to engineer a Pete victory, Endemol will have no choice but to try to deflect the accusations by editing tonight's show in a VERY pro-Aisleyne way and showing clearly how she was bullied and treated in a very mean-spirited way by everyone, including "Perfect" Pete.

All opponents of Pete can be very, very proud. One thing I am absolutely sure of is that even if Pete wins, it will be by a very narrow margin. Considering BB's blatant and obvious attempts to bludgeon viewers into supporting him, and considering the "if you don't like Pete, you must hate all disabled people" attitude of his Disciples, this alone is a significant victory.

Well done all. Sometimes, supporting the underdog is just The Right Thing To Do, and all those who have resisted the "Pete to Win" bandwagon, and particularly those who had the courage to admit they were wrong about Pete, deserves a lot of credit.

I disagee with your post, which is simply biased towards ash.

Pete is in the lead because he the most popular. BB is simply following the public's choice.

I won't be patronised by suggestions that I'm following a Pete bandwagon either.

I follow and support Pete becuase I think he is the best in there, not becuase everyone else does.

Your topic has acheived one thing though.... And that's a few more votes for Pete from me in response!!!

Well done!!

sgouldbourn
17-08-2006, 06:56 PM
I second that this is the umpteenth time Ash fans have come thinking it's converting time for potential Ash votes, Ash should be worries about 2nd place not third, the odds for Glyn are coming right in.

There is as much chance of ASh getting a job in Media then there is her winning BB7 give it up.:xyxwave:

lily.
17-08-2006, 06:59 PM
I do think Aisleyne will win votes if they show last night's debacle.

However, since I haven't voted at all this year and only intend to vote on Friday (once) for Glyn, tonight's HLs wont make me vote one way or the other.

fiona16
17-08-2006, 07:07 PM
what happened last night? is that why she was crying?

sunny
17-08-2006, 07:11 PM
all the hms ganged up on her

Smeggypants
17-08-2006, 07:11 PM
all the hms ganged up on her

No they didn't

sunny
17-08-2006, 07:13 PM
yeah they did all beacuse of that speech

fiona16
17-08-2006, 07:14 PM
what a shame ash should win she deserves it. went right off pete now.

sunny
17-08-2006, 07:15 PM
they all started saying ash has rewiend petes chances of winning

Bubs
17-08-2006, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Smeggypants

I disagee with your post, which is simply biased towards ash.

Pete is in the lead because he the most popular. BB is simply following the public's choice.

I won't be patronised by suggestions that I'm following a Pete bandwagon either.

I follow and support Pete becuase I think he is the best in there, not becuase everyone else does.

Your topic has acheived one thing though.... And that's a few more votes for Pete from me in response!!!

Well done!!

I agree with your post I like Pete because he has entertained me and I have found him to be a great HM others agree others don't it would be quite crap if everyone liked the same person though wouldn't it? and I don't quite the know the ins and out's of last night so can't really comment!!

Craiggy
17-08-2006, 07:33 PM
It will be very ANTI-Aisleyne I feel!

But I HOPE it is Pro-Aisyleyne!

andybigbro
17-08-2006, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by fiona16

well done ash deserves to win

Chrizzle
17-08-2006, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by andybigbro

I deserve to win more than she does

:laugh:

Ella
17-08-2006, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Chrizzle

lmao!!! You dont take no crap do you darlin! :laugh:

Bells
17-08-2006, 07:38 PM
We all do! Jeez, she's...argh!!

Chrizzle
17-08-2006, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Elz_Belz
Originally posted by Chrizzle

lmao!!! You dont take no c**p dp ypu darlin! :laugh:

I sure dont

ferg_luvs_bb7
17-08-2006, 07:44 PM
COME ON, she wont win. Theres no way. Be realistic PLEASE