PDA

View Full Version : Jennie - Deserves to win

Little-Nikki
17-08-2006, 07:13 PM
Jennie she is so down to earth and people in that house are all gr8 ye but Glyn and Jennie are people you would find on the street !
There all not normal and some playing 4 the camers but Jennie and Glyn they are just normal people like you and me so i think they deserve it but i still want Nikki or Pete 2 win

XX BITCH XX

Ella
17-08-2006, 07:18 PM
Jennie is a good HM but she doesnt deserve 1st place

And your poll os fantastic!

Bells
17-08-2006, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Elz_Belz
Jennie is a good HM but she doesnt deserve 1st place

And your poll os fantastic!

lol!

And about Jennie, she comes across as sweet and genuine, but I still don't think she's got what it takes to win.

Smeggypants
17-08-2006, 07:22 PM
Jennie is cool. but she won't win and doesn't deserve to win

ferg_luvs_bb7
17-08-2006, 07:23 PM
Her voice really gets on my nerves, and her arguments annoy me. But she seems like a good housemate. But not 2 win

Chrizzle
17-08-2006, 07:23 PM
Jennies fantastic.
But Pete, Glyn, and Richard deserve it more.
Shes a lovely girl, and tbh I wouldnt be disappointed if she won.
Shes made the most of her time :tongue:

Girardsky
17-08-2006, 07:27 PM
good character but has hardly been in there.

doesnt deserve to win unlike Richard "the intellects choice".

Craiggy
17-08-2006, 07:31 PM
Desrves to win - well above certain HM's - yes!

If she has been here from begining would it of help?

Sticks
17-08-2006, 07:45 PM
Jennie is a good neutral, who unfortunately has been squeezed by the bigger characters into being an "also ran - footnote"

She has not been nasty or sly like a certain 2% person from BB2

The betting is that she will be 6th which is a shame. Please put a vote her way so she is not utterly humiliated by only getting a single figure %

xGemmax
17-08-2006, 08:33 PM
I like her - but she wont nor does she deserve to win

Messiah
17-08-2006, 08:36 PM
Jennie is the least deserving of winning big brother, not only is she the least entertaining of the last 6 housemates but also she has spent the least time in the house.

sunny
17-08-2006, 08:37 PM
no way she looks like a little rat

Sticks
17-08-2006, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Messiah
but also she has spent the least time in the house.

But that is not her fault, that was Endemol's brainwave, why punish her for someone elses hair brained scheme? She auditioned like everyone else.

xGemmax
17-08-2006, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by sunny
no way she looks like a little rat
This remark isnt helpful. May i add she looks better than Aisleyne

Messiah
17-08-2006, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Sticks
Originally posted by Messiah
but also she has spent the least time in the house.

But that is not her fault, that was Endemol's brainwave, why punish her for someone elses hair brained scheme? She auditioned like everyone else.

Yes and she wasn't entertaining enough to make the first cut, i realise being in the house the least amount of time is hardly a huge cause to stop her from winning but there's no way she deserves to win over someone like Glyn who's been a huge part all the way through big brother 7.

Deep2
17-08-2006, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Little-Nikki
Jennie she is so down to earth and people in that house are all great ye but Glyn and Jennie are people you would find on the street !
There all not normal and some playing 4 the camers but Jennie and Glyn they are just normal people like you and me so i think they deserve it but i still want Nikki or Pete 2 win

XX BITCH XX

Your post makes absolutely no sense.

Invicta_Toon
17-08-2006, 09:08 PM
she's been too moody and paranoid for me