PDA

View Full Version : Worst Last Night??

Arneldo
17-08-2006, 08:52 PM
It doesnt seem to be going very well.

Jennie was crying because She didnt get a award & BB dont have her results.
Nikki having a tantrum (:love:) because She wanted a award to take home for memorys.

I have to say Aisleyne has been very good tonight comforting Nikki & Jen.

Ruth*Star
17-08-2006, 08:54 PM
Just Shows what a kind girl Aisleyne is. She helped both Nikki and Jen, after what they said last night.

Messiah
17-08-2006, 08:54 PM
I'm not watching it live at the moment, i'm getting bored now waiting for it to end and i can carry on with my life.:hugesmile:

bonnie43uk
17-08-2006, 08:57 PM
Worst, as in BEST!! .. dont even wanna turn over at 10pm to watch last nights highlights .. all kicking off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BB knew the Award ceremony would cause upset and friction .. BINGO!!!

Smeggypants
17-08-2006, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by bonnie43uk
Worst, as in BEST!! .. dont even want to turn over at 10pm to watch last nights highlights .. all kicking off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BB knew the Award ceremony would cause upset and friction .. BINGO!!!

Turn over from what?

E4 and E4+1 haven't been showing the live feed before 10pm ( now )

J.C.
18-08-2006, 12:07 AM
So much tension for the last night. I think the key reason for all this aggro etc is the very mixed and mostly incorrect information coming into the house
from the outside via nikki and richard .no one knows whats going on. Ash thinks she needs a tank tomorrow, richard thinks Nikki might win,Jennie thinks she`s insignificant. Pete thinks hes blown it. Anyone know what Glyn `s thinking. May be he thinks their lining him up for a new Baywatch !!!!

Mike
18-08-2006, 12:10 AM
It's an awful last night, i expected them to be up and about enjoying themselves but instead their all tucked up in bed, think this is the first time in years where they have all been in bed this early.