PDA

View Full Version : thikki's behaviour

Deep2
17-08-2006, 09:15 PM
She is shocking. The way she just behaved. If a kid of 5 in my school behaved like that, I would tell her to stop being a baby. What is worrying is that Richard is an intellectual, emotional man. Yes, he has faults, but genuinely a nice person. Princess Thikki is a common, unintelligent little brat, but she is favourite to come fourth over Richard.
What does this say about modern society?
(This not even taking into a/c she was evicted and Rich stayed the whole journey.)

xGemmax
17-08-2006, 09:16 PM
To the moderators - please merge this topic and the one thats just been posted about exactly the same thing:rolleyes:

ferg_luvs_bb7
17-08-2006, 09:17 PM
Nikki's appalling. Whether shes being fake or not (i think shes fake) shes acting like a spoilt brat. How dare she do this, she should be grateful shes in there. Spoilt little girl

Deep2
17-08-2006, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by jem_stone16
To the moderators - please merge this topic and the one thats just been posted about exactly the same thing:rolleyes:

To the moderators: Nonsense. This is about a comparison of Thikki and Richard's popularity. Completely different from the other thread, if you bothered to read it thoroughly. :rolleyes:

Hippy
17-08-2006, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Deep2
She is shocking. The way she just behaved. If a kid of 5 in my school behaved like that, I would tell her to stop being a baby. What is worrying is that Richard is an intellectual, emotional man. Yes, he has faults, but genuinely a nice person. Princess Thikki is a common, unintelligent little brat, but she is favourite to come fourth over Richard.
What does this say about modern society?
(This not even taking into a/c she was evicted and Rich stayed the whole journey.)

Looks like it's my turn to agree with you :spin: I just keep hoping that the bookies have got it wrong. I may even make more than one vote this year!

ferg_luvs_bb7
17-08-2006, 09:19 PM
Oi guys, please dont argue.

NIKKI2WIN
17-08-2006, 10:34 PM
hahahahahahahahaha.
i find this so amusing.
if you dont like nikkis tantrums why do you watch big brother.
she is by far the most entertaining housemate ever.

Deep2
17-08-2006, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by NIKKI2WIN
hahahahahahahahaha.
i find this so amusing.

Another unintelligent post. Goodness, do you automatically assume that because you like to watch her tantrums that means we all do? And as to her being the most 'entertaining ever', this is pure subjective opinion, with little to back it up.

Hippy
17-08-2006, 10:38 PM
hahahahahahahahaha.
i find this so amusing.

Big Brother is not called Nikki's Tantrums is it? My Big Brother viewing experience was much more pleasurable when she was not there.

NIKKI2WIN
17-08-2006, 10:39 PM
Serious?
the show lasted about 20 minutes long when she went

jrc
17-08-2006, 10:40 PM
The stupid little brat just needs to be put in her place.

Hippy
Serious?

Really? Obviously you get some "special" version of Big Brother where all you see is Nikki having a tantrum.

NIKKI2WIN
i dont think shes truly like that outside

lily.
17-08-2006, 10:41 PM
Most Nikki fans use the same adjective to describe her: "Entertaining".

I personally don't find her entertaining in the least. Her facial expressions put me off my food, and her voice gives me earache. Her tantrums and general stroppy behaviour is incredibly worrying for a woman of her age.

She has serious psychological issues. She acts like a child. How anyone can find this entertaining is beyond me... and how anyone can find it attractive... well that's just a whole other thread!!!!

NIKKI2WIN
just a little

easypeasy
nikki is doggy doooooooooo

NIKKI2WIN
no one is saying shes attractive

lily.
17-08-2006, 10:42 PM
Pete thinks she is attractive. He is saying it.

But, as I said.. that's a whole other thread.

NIKKI2WIN
17-08-2006, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Hippy
Serious?

Really? Obviously you get some "special" version of Big Brother where all you see is Nikki having a tantrum.

ever heard of sarcasm?

Hippy
17-08-2006, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Stropz
Most Nikki fans use the same adjective to describe her: "Entertaining".

I personally don't find her entertaining in the least. Her facial expressions put me off my food, and her voice gives me earache. Her tantrums and general stroppy behaviour is incredibly worrying for a woman of her age.

She has serious psychological issues. She acts like a child. How anyone can find this entertaining is beyond me... and how anyone can find it attractive... well that's just a whole other thread!!!!

Spot on :thumbs:

NIKKI2WIN
17-08-2006, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Stropz
Pete thinks she is attractive. He is saying it.

But, as I said.. that's a whole other thread.

i dont think pete is at all interested in her.
he justs wants to win.

sol
17-08-2006, 10:44 PM
I definately think that Richard should finish above Nikki, I want Nikki to finish 5th.

lily.
17-08-2006, 10:45 PM
I want Nikki to flush herself down the toilet, but we don't all get what we want unfortunately.. :tongue:

NIKKI2WIN
17-08-2006, 10:45 PM
i think its going to be

1st pete
2nd glyn
3rd nikki
4th aisleyne
5th richard
6th jennie

so obv.
not to say that im most happy about some placements.

jrc
17-08-2006, 10:48 PM
i think its going to be

1st pete
2nd glyn
3rd nikki
4th aisleyne
5th richard
6th jennie

so obv.
not to say that Im most happy about some placements.
I think you're wrong. Nikki will not get top three, and unfortunately 'Ash' will be given second place.