PDA

View Full Version : YUP. Aisleyne looks bad

ferg_luvs_bb7
17-08-2006, 09:47 PM
She now looks bad because everyones favourite little boy is upset because of her. It wouldnt matter if her speech was bad about Nikki

Diablo
17-08-2006, 09:48 PM
Is this the "bullying" that was mentioned earlier???

Ella
Aislyene KNEW what she was doing, she KNEW the speech was bad, but its made me LOVE PETEY even more then i did, and its made me dislike Aisleyne more then ever!

Smeggypants
Aisleyne has made herself look bad for weeks now.

Sympathy? nope?

ferg_luvs_bb7
17-08-2006, 09:49 PM
Shes done nothing wrong. Ahhh can an admin ban me before i explode?

Red Moon
17-08-2006, 09:49 PM
I think Nikki bad a good job of making her look bad. Nikki has a really evil side.

blue_didi
17-08-2006, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Elz_Belz
Aislyene KNEW what she was doing, she KNEW the speech was bad, but its made me LOVE PETEY even more then i did, and its made me dislike Aisleyne more then ever!

I agree with what you say all the time :tongue:

xGemmax
I just dont believe she was too shy to talk in front of them:conf: Its so suspicious - Aisleyne has never been like that! And how can this mak people hate Pete? He said he didnt blame her..

xSammyx
Aisleyne doesn't know that actually in the outside world the majority of people are backing Pete to win! Therefore she thought she'd play that game of acting 'shy' and 'embarassed' making Pete look bad.

She just embarrassed herself:laugh:

abs
sympathy is the key to this years big brother!!!

sunny
17-08-2006, 09:51 PM
they dint show half of the story when ash was appoligeing in the garden and when eveyone was saying really bad things about her

Ella
Originally posted by blue_didi
Originally posted by Elz_Belz

I agree with what you say all the time :tongue:

Lol haha thats a good thing! :hello::thumbs:

ferg_luvs_bb7
Originally posted by xSammyx
Aisleyne doesn't know that actually in the outside world the majority of people are backing Pete to win! Therefore she thought she'd play that game of acting 'shy' and 'embarassed' making Pete look bad.

She just embarrassed herself:laugh:
Noooo! She knows that the speech wont affect his winning chances. How could it?

-x-tara-x-
*******yne is dog rough

Ella
17-08-2006, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by abs
sympathy is the key to this years big brother!!!

Sympathy...who for??:puzzled:

xSammyx
I don't know but it was done purposely by her!
Even Aisleyne doesn''t know how popular Pete is

ferg_luvs_bb7
I dont agree with half the members of this forum unfortunately. Because theyre all flaming pete fans

lily.
Pete was over-reacting to it big-time. This has shown him in a bad light, and the whispering in the diary room made me want to yell: "GROW A PAIR" at the telly!

ferg_luvs_bb7
17-08-2006, 09:54 PM
Hes soooo predictable. I hate the fact that hes going to win

abs
17-08-2006, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Stropz
Pete was over-reacting to it big-time. This has shown him in a bad light, and the whispering in the diary room made me want to yell: "GROW A PAIR" at the telly!

thank you.

easypeasy
17-08-2006, 10:00 PM
yeah pete is a pussy. no doubt about that

Smeggypants
17-08-2006, 10:04 PM
I like pussy!!

Smeggypants
17-08-2006, 10:07 PM
... that moves and grooves!!!

GDJ
17-08-2006, 11:22 PM
On the contrary i think tonights show made Nikki, Jenny, Richard and dare i say it Pete look bad. There was nothing wrong with Ash's speech. Richard thought Ash's speech was good until Nikki convinced him and Pete otherwise. Jenny was a pillock, enough said on that one. As for Petey going in the garden to ask for Gods help to win a gameshow, well it beggars belief. I really hope Ash or Glyn wins this show as they deserve to.

Craiggy
17-08-2006, 11:31 PM
You don't personally know Aisleyne so I would slate that she "KNEW" what she was doign!

Perefect Pete is sad oh lets make Ais the bad guy!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Invicta_Toon
17-08-2006, 11:35 PM
Aislene has always said she thinks Pete or Glyn are great and will win

as if the HM's don't know Pete is the favourite!!

Red Moon
17-08-2006, 11:58 PM
I think Nikki has drop enough hint to the housemates how popular Pete is for the whole house to know that she thinks that the outside world is going to pick him as the winner.

Just had a interesting thought..... if you can't be the winner one of the next best things is to be the girlfriend of the winner!

Smeggypants
18-08-2006, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Craiggy
You don't personally know Aisleyne so I would slate that she "KNEW" what she was doign!

Perefect Pete is sad oh lets make Ais the bad guy!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You don't personaly know Aisleyne either so we could equally dis your opinion of her with that.

ashrocks
18-08-2006, 12:37 AM
Admin deleted, warning given for this and other posts. Personal attacks are forbidden in forum rules.

24 hour posting ban.

J.C.
18-08-2006, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by Red Moon
I think Nikki has drop enough hint to the housemates how popular Pete is for the whole house to know that she thinks that the outside world is going to pick him as the winner.

Just had a interesting thought..... if you can't be the winner one of the next best things is to be the girlfriend of the winner!

Without a doubt. And its really annoying me. Raising Nikki profile for her new show aswell.Its all gone sour for me with
all this mixing it with the outside. this is why i moved my vote from pete to Ash a week or two ago.its not Petes fault but it has partly ruined it for me.Go Ash make my day.

abs
18-08-2006, 01:06 AM
BB have protected certain HMs thats for sure...

Psylocke
18-08-2006, 01:23 AM
I Thought Aishleynes speech was CLASS,made me split myself in two when she hid and all you could see was the pete flag waving over and back and heard "Vote for pete"
LOL classic moment

the rest of em were taking it a bit too seriously and how **** was nikkis lol,"Im addicted to richard" lol BLURRGGHHH!!

Pete2win
18-08-2006, 09:30 AM
yeah but saying she's shy is a lie! She did the singing thing and the autobiography without any nerves. She didn't have any good points about pete and that made him look really bad. Pete to win and Glyn to come 2nd!

CJ4Life
18-08-2006, 09:35 AM
I was confused as to how it all turned out. Missed it, but it looks like Aisleyne made the whole thing about her. Yet again

Louella
18-08-2006, 10:09 AM
Ashleyne was not shy when she sang to Jenni or when she read her autobiography. This new found coyness was all an act to try and block Pete's chances of winning.

emz438
18-08-2006, 10:21 AM
I don't think Aisleyne's speech was bad at all - if you'd have heard Pete's (on the BB website) it certainly wasn't worse than his about Jennie - but she was obviously self-conscious about it because she thought it was crap. Obviously this didn't help her ... lol. But honestly, how can someone think that a speech like that would ruin their chances of winning?? The public have been watching for thirteen weeks, a three-minute speech from a different housemate isn't going to effect who wins - in fact, yes, it was more of a reflection on Aisleyne.

Also, when Pete went out into the garden and started "praying to God" ... if Aisleyne had done that, she would be 'playing up to the cameras', so why isn't it the same with Pete?