PDA

View Full Version : Tonights shananigans - your thoughts?

Edwin
17-08-2006, 09:56 PM
well.. I thought Richard was being a complete two-faced twerp, clapping at how aisleyne's speech then defending it, and then slagging it off with Nikki, and then going to give Ash some kind of talk, who does he think he is, some kind of teacher? It was a tiny task and everyone was acting like it was an election speech.. And now Pete has labelled Nikki as a bunny-boiler, when it's him who is at fault, the spineless moron! He could of just told Nikki to her face that it was no big deal, but instead he agreed with her and then disagrees with her in the diary room.. Now, all pete fans will be like "OMG NIKKI IS SUCH A ****ING BUNNY BOYLA SHEX SHROUDIN POOR PETEY". And i'm not saying Nikki was at fault, she does win the award of blowing things out of proportion tonight, it was just a bloody speech! Anyway, aisleyne came off well in tonights HLs, what are you guys thoughts on this?

Edwin
17-08-2006, 10:00 PM
BUMP

PEOPLE ARE GOING TO REPLY TO THIS IF IT TAKES ME ALL NIGHT.

sidami
17-08-2006, 10:02 PM
What Aisleyne did tonight was totally out of order she knew what she was doing......:devil:

ferg_luvs_bb7
Poor Petey is so vunerable. Maybe he will die from shock after aisleynes speech. Oh no. Pete has been victiminised. WHATEVER

brumgirlxxx
i totally agree with u! i cant stand pete and nikki they r really doing my head in!

ferg_luvs_bb7
17-08-2006, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by sidami
What Aisleyne did tonight was totally out of order she knew what she was doing......:devil:
Get real

Smeggypants
17-08-2006, 10:03 PM
It was mildly entertaining. Ash made herself look fake yet again, but that's nothing new.

I'm just looking forward to the final tomorrow now. :elephant::elephant::elephant:

sunny
17-08-2006, 10:04 PM
petes so fake

xGemmax
17-08-2006, 10:05 PM
I cant be bothered to discuss this anymore. Aisleyne made herself look bad by not putting any effort whatsoever into Pete's speech when the others got a really nice one. Pete has done nothing wrong - he said he didnt blame anyone. :rolleyes:

sunny
we have to keep voting ash chances are going down the drain
http://www.oddschecker.com/betting/mode/o/card/specials-bigbrother/odds/2397469x/sid/903391

lily.
I honestly do not think she fluffed the speech on purpose.. if she was going to do that, she would have said a lot of crappy things about him instead...

To be honest, the words "Mountain" and "Molehill" sprung to mind whilst watching tonight's highlights..

I would much rather discuss Nikki's rehearsed arm waving and over-pronouncing... :rolleyes:

ferg_luvs_bb7
17-08-2006, 10:06 PM
Why does everything have to evolve around PETE. i cant stand this ****ing ****. what swines. grr :devil:

xGemmax
17-08-2006, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by sunny
http://www.oddschecker.com/betting/mode/o/card/specials-bigbrother/odds/2397469x/sid/903391
Im not surprised. Shes blown it after tonight. You could vote 100 times

xGemmax
17-08-2006, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by ferg_luvs_bb7
Why does everything have to evolve around PETE. i cant stand this ****ing ****. what swines. grr :devil:
Everyone doesnt revolve around Pete why woud you say that? Im just annoyed at Aisleyne and her lame excuse. It isnt that the speech was for Pete - i would think the same if it was for any other housemate. You surely can not seriously think Aisleyne was too shy to read it out?:rolleyes:

Blowout
17-08-2006, 10:08 PM
I disagree with you about Richard, Richard came of well tonight and he told Aisleyne what someone should of ages ago. If she lightened up again and went back to the Ash she was during her first few weeks she could be my favourite again instead of my least.

I agree with you about Pete, he's starting to annoy me more and more. I wish he would just say how he actually feels, and then when there’s those rare moments he does, he runs of to the Diary Room and contradicts himself.

I disagree with you about Aisleyne, she came across badly in tonight’s highlights, all she did was mope about and whine again. And how come her shyness has never stopped her in previous tasks like the best friends song task or the best friends story task, or even in yesterday's autobiography task? She could talk in front of the group then fine.

Edwin
17-08-2006, 10:08 PM
Aisleyne is shy about english, why is everyone being so nasty about her? Argh, I thought that tonights HLs made Nikki and Pete look like twats...

lily.
17-08-2006, 10:09 PM
I agree Edwin... and also.. there's a difference between being "shy" and being nervous about public speaking. She never claimed to be a shy girl.. she just said she's not good at public speaking. Maybe she is lying, maybe she isn't, but the vile little bitch in the bathroom wont let it rest will she!

ferg_luvs_bb7
17-08-2006, 10:10 PM
Im crap at speeches. I would know what to say or whatever EITHER

Edwin
17-08-2006, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Blowout
I disagree with you about Richard, Richard came of well tonight and he told Aisleyne what someone should of ages ago. If she lightened up again and went back to the Ash she was during her first few weeks she could be my favourite again instead of my least.

I disagree, he sounded like a condescending idiot.

I disagree with you about Aisleyne, she came across badly in tonight’s highlights, all she did was mope about and whine again. And how come her shyness has never stopped her in previous tasks like the best friends song task or the best friends story task, or even in yesterday's autobiography task? She could talk in front of the group then fine.

She didn't mope or whine, Pete mopes and whines so much more than she ever has. And she is simply shy about writing english, cut her some slack fgs.

sol
17-08-2006, 10:11 PM
I thought it was a load of hot air to be honest, I was getting bored watching it. :rolleyes:

Blowout
17-08-2006, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Edwin

She didn't mope or whine, Pete mopes and whines so much more than she ever has. And she is simply shy about writing english, cut her some slack fgs.

Yes Pete mopes alot but I wasn't talking about Pete. How come Aisleyne wasn't nervous during the Autobiography task or her song for Jennie which both involve English skills and her reading in front of the group.

andybigbro
17-08-2006, 10:14 PM
nikki and pete are evil ans so is that bitch jennie

Ash to win

Edwin
17-08-2006, 10:17 PM

Yes Pete mopes alot but I wasn't talking about Pete. How come Aisleyne wasn't nervous during the Autobiography task or her story for Jennie which both involve English skills and her reading in front of the group.

Because she didn't have to be cheesy and praise someone, I don't see why everyone always slates ash no matter what she does. If she saved loads of children from a burning building i'd hear "she's only doing it for the blue pete badge! THAT BITCH" god, i'm sick of this injustice.

Smeggypants
17-08-2006, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by jem_stone16
Originally posted by sunny
Im not surprised. Shes blown it after tonight. You could vote 100 times ...and waste your money.

Pete will win.

but of course feel free to give more money to endemol!!!

Blowout
17-08-2006, 10:24 PM

Yes Pete mopes alot but I wasn't talking about Pete. How come Aisleyne wasn't nervous during the Autobiography task or her story for Jennie which both involve English skills and her reading in front of the group.

Because she didn't have to be cheesy and praise someone, I don't see why everyone always slates ash no matter what she does. If she saved loads of children from a burning building i'd hear "she's only doing it for the blue pete badge! THAT BITCH" god, i'm sick of this injustice.

Uuummm, the whole point of the best friends story was to praise your best friend, so it was basically to be cheesy and praise Jennie.

Edwin
17-08-2006, 10:25 PM
Didn't Jennie have to write the song about her...

Blowout
17-08-2006, 10:29 PM
Didn't Jennie have to write the song about her...

Yeah, I said story though...

easypeasy
17-08-2006, 10:31 PM
i cant believe that dumb scouse tart is blaming Ash if her boyfriend dont want to know her.........what forking planet is she on? Ash showed remarkable restraint when that was levelled at her cos i would have told the snidey child to go **** herself.

xGemmax
17-08-2006, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by easypeasy
i cant believe that dumb scouse tart is blaming Ash if her boyfriend dont want to know her.........what forking planet is she on? Ash showed remarkable restraint when that was levelled at her cos i would have told the snidey child to go **** herself.
Yeah i agree with this - Jennie went way over the top:rolleyes: Shes got a bit of a temper - thats all

lily.
17-08-2006, 10:34 PM

Yeah, same here... she would have got a close up view of the bath-taps.. :rolleyes:

easypeasy
17-08-2006, 10:35 PM
its not just a bit of a temper, she was bitching about it with glyn the other night. Jen is cold and calculating, everything people accuse Ash of being.

easypeasy
17-08-2006, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Stropz

Yeah, same here... she would have got a close up view of the bath-taps.. :rolleyes: lol

Maggot_shaw
17-08-2006, 10:47 PM
Just because Pete has tourettes it doesn't mean that he can't stand up for himself. No Nikki isn't a bunny boiler, she just wants him as a ticket to the top. You can tell that she doesn't like him by the way that she didn't want anything to do with him at the awards. The selfish bitch.

xGemmax
17-08-2006, 10:48 PM
its not just a bit of a temper, she was bitching about it with glyn the other night. Jen is cold and calculating, everything people accuse Ash of being.
Jennie isnt cold and calculating lol:laugh:shes one of the least manipulative. Who hasnt moaned about somebody?

Richie
17-08-2006, 11:08 PM
Blah, blah, blah, Aisleyne to win and Nikki and Pete to die.

Richard was so funny in the Diary Room thinking BB were chatting him up and saying "I'm feeling horny" in welsh was classic. I have really started to like Richard again.

GDJ
17-08-2006, 11:09 PM

Couldnt have put it better myself. :thumbs:
Reckon Jennys got a guilty conscience why else would she be bothered?

xGemmax
17-08-2006, 11:09 PM
Yeah he was so funny:laugh: