PDA

View Full Version : Ash's speech

bonita21
17-08-2006, 09:28 PM
it was pathetic, she was not devoted to it at all
everytime i time i hear her stupid laugh i want to throw up

Hippy
17-08-2006, 09:29 PM
I agree. She didn't really care about it at all.

I have to say, NIKKI has suprised me and her speech about Richard was really nice.

ferg_luvs_bb7
17-08-2006, 09:30 PM
Oh for gods sake. Its only because the speech about poor petey. Are you going to die, because the speech wasnt justice to it?

ferg_luvs_bb7
17-08-2006, 09:30 PM
Or whatever :angry: :angry:

abs
17-08-2006, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by ferg_luvs_bb7
Oh for gods sake. Its only because the speech about poor petey. Are you going to die, because the speech wasnt justice to it?

agree! + i didnt hear his speech!!!

Hippy
17-08-2006, 09:32 PM

Ummm... Is the point of a forum not to discuss opinions. I share the opinion of the OP and feel that Aisleyne didn't really put any effort into it. The fact she was doing Pete's speech isn't important I'm sure if she were doing someone else's she would have been the same.

Oh, and just so you know I am not an Aisleyne hater nor a Pete lover.

Ella
17-08-2006, 09:33 PM
Aisleyne didnt even put an ounce of thought into that speech!
I mean she can stand in front of loads of camera men and get her tits out but she cant give Pete a nice speech!

xGemmax
17-08-2006, 09:33 PM
I agree. Aisleyne didnt put ANY effort into it. Aisleyne shy??? Are you joking?

ferg_luvs_bb7
17-08-2006, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Hippy

Ummm... Is the point of a forum not to discuss opinions. I share the opinion of the OP and feel that Aisleyne didn't really put any effort into it. The fact she was doing Pete's speech isn't important I'm sure if she were doing someone else's she would have been the same.

Oooo bothered. i dont care if i get banned. Aisleyenes speech wasnt good, but it aint the end of the ****ing world..

-x-tara-x-
nah she is duin it coz she knows petes gun win n she reli is tryin 2 do all she can 2 stop it so the manipulative piece of trash can win... o look turning on the water works because of her own actions... if she was that bothered about it she would have pulled her self together and done a good speach like every1 else managed 2, she has got to be the most gobby/open person in the house and she is claimin she is SHY .. come off it who is she tryin 2 kid?

abs
so pete feels he will get no votes because of the speech! what planet is he on!?! thank goodness for love island lol... glyn to win

ferg_luvs_bb7
17-08-2006, 09:35 PM
Err pete flashed his dick at the beggining. His chances arent ruined because of her speech

Hippy

Oooo bothered. i dont care if i get banned. Aisleyenes speech wasnt good, but it aint the end of the ****ing world..

No-one's saying it is! We are just expressing our opinions!

xGemmax

Were not debating whether the speech was good enough. Were saying that she clearly didnt put anything into it whatsoever and then pretended to be shy.:laugh:

ferg_luvs_bb7
IF PETE did a speech about aisleyne and didnt put effort into it, none of you would care. GRRRRRRR

Deep2
17-08-2006, 09:36 PM
I just think she was nervous. Sometimes leave cynicism aside. She is clearly a very very insecure person. Just leave her be.

ferg_luvs_bb7
Cough Biased Cough

abs
IF PETE did a speech about aisleyne and didnt put effort into it, none of you would care. GRRRRRRR

fergz has a point!

xXxBubblesxXx

I have to say, NIKKI has suprised me and her speech about Richard was really nice.

nikkis speech about richard was OTT, she wasn't at his funeral, it was just a silly task, it was pathetic

xGemmax
17-08-2006, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Deep2
I just think she was nervous. Sometimes leave cynicism aside. She is clearly a very very insecure person. Just leave her be.
I dont see how she could be nervous about that. Its a lame excuse really. I see straight through it:rolleyes: Watching the live feed - i saw her present an award in front of everyone - not an ounce of shyness.:mad: Its an excuse

abs
17-08-2006, 09:38 PM
Err pete flashed his dick at the beggining. His chances arent ruined because of her speech

& if that was sezer or glyn who did that, people would call them every name under the sun!

-x-tara-x-
nah *******yne has changed her attitude lately coz she has realised she better no herself when she gets out coz of the amount of haters shes got coz of her bitchy, manipulative ways! IMO

Ella

Sorry Fergs, but what has Pete getting his willy out got to do with Aisleynes speech :puzzled:

ferg_luvs_bb7
Its normal to be crap at speeches, im awful at them. Shes incredibly insecure.

Deep2
Originally posted by xXxBubblesxXx

nikkis speech about richard was OTT, she wasn't at his funeral, it was just a silly task, it was pathetic

Her speech couldn't have been OTT, since Rich looked genuinely moved and had a tear in his eye. I thought it was lovely.

ferg_luvs_bb7
Originally posted by Elz_Belz

Sorry Fergs, but what has Pete getting his willy out got to do with Aisleynes speech :puzzled:
i dunno. me confuzzled sorry

Monroe
17-08-2006, 09:39 PM

Well for one, he didn't

and for two, if he had, Ais fans would have been kicking up a stink

xGemmax
Its normal to be c**p at speeches, Im awful at them. Shes incredibly insecure.
I just said before - she has never has a problem with it before:puzzled:why would it come just now?

abs

see guys, it was a silly task, so why is ash getting so much reaction? & why is pete bothered? hes pathetic. ash has ruined his chances, please...

Ella
17-08-2006, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Elz_Belz

i dunno. me confuzzled sorry

Lol awwww, sorry Fergs

Ella
17-08-2006, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by abs

see guys, it was a silly task, so why is ash getting so much reaction? & why is pete bothered? hes pathetic. ash has ruined his chances, please...

Hes upset because everyone else got a really good speech and Trash can fooked his speech up! she did it on purpose. shes pathetic!

Hippy
17-08-2006, 09:42 PM
Good ol' Richard, telling her straight.

-x-tara-x-
17-08-2006, 09:43 PM
WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.... Richard & Nikki have both seen throu aisleyne about time someone opened there mouth and told her straight ... between them both (Richard & Nikki) have both hit all the nails on the head! GUTTED *******YNE u been sussed!

bonita21

of course its not the end of the world but its the fourum about bb7 and we are supposed to discuss it here, so if you dont like the topic just stay out of it because you re not saying anything creative

pete's reaction is ridiculous indeed, ash's speech tells a lot about her but doesn't make change our mind bout Pete!

blue_didi
"I agree. She didn't really care about it at all.

I have to say, NIKKI has suprised me and her speech about Richard was really nice. "

Awwhh =). I love Rich!!

lily.

I would agree with that, and I think there's a gross over-reaction to this speech.. mainly fuelled by the vile rantings of the princess.:mad:

-x-tara-x-
o look water works again... please!

Diablo
17-08-2006, 09:44 PM
I think Aisleynes speech could have been better.. I also think Pete & Nikki are overreacting.. They should treat the tasks as a bit of fun and not take it too seriously.

andybigbro
17-08-2006, 09:54 PM
ash should win over pete he is fake

ferg_luvs_bb7
17-08-2006, 09:55 PM
AWW i suppose petes been victimised by aisleyne. YEAH WHATEVER

bonita21
17-08-2006, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Stropz

I would agree with that, and I think there's a gross over-reaction to this speech.. mainly fuelled by the vile rantings of the princess.:mad:

i know she's insecure, but even if she's shy and not the best speaker she should work harder on what she has to say and be serious for 2 minutes..instead of that, she behaved like she was on drugs and first of all she was rude towards Pete not talking bout his virtues but saying ie 'and stuff'...
I cant believe she cant seriously say 10 sentences in front of people that are being around her 24/7 for a couple of months

lily.
17-08-2006, 09:58 PM
Ok, assuming Aisleyne couldn't be bothered putting much effort into the task....

I don't recall this much fuss being made over EVERY SINGLE TASK that Nikki has half-heartedly stomped through during her time in the house...

So, Aisleyne fluffs one stupid pointless task, and the world ends... it's amazing the power Pete has over some viewers!

sidami
17-08-2006, 09:58 PM
Aisleyne shy !
I don't think so after tonight's episode, she gave such a bad speach for Pete, she knew what she was doing.

ferg_luvs_bb7
17-08-2006, 09:59 PM
Ok, assuming Aisleyne couldn't be bothered putting much effort into the task....

I don't recall this much fuss being made over EVER SINGLE TASK that Nikki has half-heartedly stomped through during her time in the house...

So, Aisleyne fluffs one stupid pointless task, and the world ends... it's amazing the power Pete has over some viewers!
EXACTLY. its not the end of the world. Its only because the speech was about poor innocent vunerable pete who says wankers a few times

sidami
17-08-2006, 09:59 PM
I think Aisleyne is the lowest of the low such a drama queen !!:devil:

bonita21
17-08-2006, 10:00 PM

I don't recall this much fuss being made over EVERY SINGLE TASK that Nikki has half-heartedly stomped through during her time in the house...

it has nothing to do with Pete for me, i dont love him, i dont hate him, its all about aisleyne's behaviour

Diablo
17-08-2006, 10:01 PM
LOL... You trying to get a reaction fraom the Aisleyne fans??

Edwin
17-08-2006, 10:06 PM
It was a bloody speech, get over it. Ash's specch was crap, i'm not denying that, but she is probably shy about writing stuff and talking in front of the group, hell, i get shy when I had to read out my english work in school, but i'm not a shy person anyway. Cut her some slack, it's Nikki who always half-heartedly and selfishly does awful in tasks, I don't hear anyone complaining about that. And Pete overreacted completely.

ferg_luvs_bb7
17-08-2006, 10:07 PM
Shes insecure. But people continue to call her fake. Oh dear he laugh doesnt sound right. Oh well. Get over it. IMO petes fake.

sidami
17-08-2006, 10:15 PM
Well she is not shy about walking around half naked.:devil:

ferg_luvs_bb7
17-08-2006, 10:16 PM
Neither is Nikki

xGemmax
17-08-2006, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by sidami
Well she is not shy about walking around half naked.:devil:
I know lol:joker:how could people believe her?:puzzled:The lamest excuse ive ever heard:rolleyes:

xGemmax
17-08-2006, 10:17 PM
Neither is Nikki
But were not talking about Nikki. Anyway - she doesnt do it as much as aisleyne

ferg_luvs_bb7
17-08-2006, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by jem_stone16
Neither is Nikki
So this means we should all hate aisleyne because she shows her bum. w/e

xGemmax
17-08-2006, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by jem_stone16
Neither is Nikki
So this means we should all hate aisleyne because she shows her bum. w/e
No - thats just one reason lol:laugh:

Jordan
17-08-2006, 10:23 PM
Its normal to be c**p at speeches, Im awful at them. Shes incredibly insecure.

Why is she? Because she had to evict Jonathon? DONT MAKE ME LAUGH!!! She likes to think she has been put through alot, but to be honast, she has been through nothing at all.

Edwin
17-08-2006, 10:23 PM
stop being so ****ing unforgiving, she's just a woman on a reality tv show, she isn't... George Bush!

jrc
17-08-2006, 10:29 PM
The stupid, scheming, calculating bitch just needs to **** off. Who the hell does she think she is? Aisleyne fans, be honest, if Pete had done this to her, would she not have ridiculously read into it and gone ''Why doesn't he like me? What have I done to deserve such a crap speech? Am I that horrible?'' and crap like that. :rolleyes:

lily.
17-08-2006, 10:31 PM
*sings.. *.. JRC.. Nasty, Nasty boy... :laugh:

Your mean streak is showing... :nono: :bigsmile:

jrc
17-08-2006, 10:32 PM
*sings.. *.. JRC.. Nasty, Nasty boy... :laugh:

Your mean streak is showing... :nono: :bigsmile: Yeah, I don't usually have such a direct attack at one housemate, but I'm completely sick of the bloody cow.

lily.
17-08-2006, 10:35 PM
It's been on for too many weeks this year... everyone is getting well heated in the debates... I think we are actually all sick of BB now.. :sleep:

Hippy
17-08-2006, 10:36 PM
It's been on for too many weeks this year... everyone is getting well heated in the debates... I think we are actually all sick of BB now.. :sleep:

If Nikki and Glyn were not in there I could watch the rest of them for months to come.

jrc
17-08-2006, 10:36 PM
It's been on for too many weeks this year... everyone is getting well heated in the debates... I think we are actually all sick of BB now.. :sleep: Yeah, in some ways, I'm glad it's all done and dusted tomorrow night.

lily.
17-08-2006, 10:37 PM
A lot of ppl feel the same. I think they might rethink the length of it for next year's show... assuming there is one!

xGemmax
17-08-2006, 10:38 PM
No way!!! Ill be so sad:bawling:

GDJ
17-08-2006, 10:44 PM
Ash's speech was fine. Pete was making her laugh with his silly faces. The way they treated her was terrible. Just because she didnt lick the ground he walks on she is villified. Since we didnt hear all the other speeches how do we know if they were any better? Big bro is definately all for that spoilt little girl and her silly overacting boyfriend to win and its wrong to edit to twist the truth. Ash might not win but if there is any justice she will. :mad:

J.C.
17-08-2006, 10:45 PM
Interesting that for the speeches they showed pete Ash and R ichard. IN terms of editing fairness it must mean they are in the top 3 spots re the vote..
Lets not get too worried about a bad delivery of a speech and an overreaction to it. is anyone out there really going to change their vote tonight.I believe most voters have already started to vote so a change now is a real case of chucking it down the drain.

sol
17-08-2006, 10:47 PM
I think that they were all making a mountain out of a mole hill in that task, it was just a bit of fun to pass the time and it all ended up in tears just because Pete and some of the other housemates didn't think that Aisleyne's speech was good enough. :rolleyes:

J.C.
17-08-2006, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Edwin
stop being so ****ing unforgiving, she's just a woman on a reality tv show, she isn't... George Bush!

Well said. we didnt even see them all anyway.i think Pete got the wrong end of the stick encouraged by Nikki and then later realised it was nothing at all.

abs
17-08-2006, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by GDJ
Ash's speech was fine. Pete was making her laugh with his silly faces. The way they treated her was terrible. Just because she didnt lick the ground he walks on she is villified. Since we didnt hear all the other speeches how do we know if they were any better? Big bro is definately all for that spoilt little girl and her silly overacting boyfriend to win and its wrong to edit to twist the truth. Ash might not win but if there is any justice she will. :mad:

i agree with 90%, but i feel glyn should win. from the 2nd week he has been consistant. everyone else has had their ups & downs, but glyn has gone from strenght to strenght...

GDJ
17-08-2006, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by abs
Originally posted by GDJ

i agree with 90%, but i feel glyn should win. from the 2nd week he has been consistant. everyone else has had their ups & downs, but glyn has gone from strenght to strenght...

Yes Glyn is fantastic. He has made me laugh so many times and i really do think he has grown from strength to strength in the house. He deserves to do well .