PDA

View Full Version : Why do they never show Jennie in the task's?

Blowout
17-08-2006, 09:59 PM
Has anyone else noticed how they never show Jennie in any of the tasks, yet always show the Pete, Nikki and to a lesser extent Glyn and Richard. But never do they show Jennie's, it's not as if she isn't good in the tasks either as some of her's have been great especially during the best friends task yet do they show it, no.

There's plenty of tasks were each housemate has done a speech or prestentation etc. but Jennie hasn't been shown in any of there, just a few that come to mind are:

Yesterday's Speech Task
Radio Task
Best Friend's Song Task
Best Friend's Story Task
Furture Autobiography Task

and load's more, and I can tell you for a fact that Jennie has never been shown in these type's of tasks.

Also the fact that every housemate got a clip curing the award show and Jennie got nothing.

I'm not even really a Jennie fan but this angers me a bit.

Richie
17-08-2006, 10:02 PM
Maybe because she is... BORING!

lily.
17-08-2006, 10:03 PM
Jennie is about as interesting as Orlaith was last year.... except Orlaith at least managed to secure votes by getting her kit off at regular intervals...

~Kizwiz~
17-08-2006, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Richie

Damn... pipped me to the post :laugh:

Blowout
17-08-2006, 10:10 PM
She is a boring housemate yes, but her song to Aisleyne during the best friends task was great but they didn't show it.

ferg_luvs_bb7
17-08-2006, 10:10 PM
Because shes a loser

Ella
17-08-2006, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by ferg_luvs_bb7
Because shes a loser
Sorry Fergs but thats all you seem to be saying

ferg_luvs_bb7
17-08-2006, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Elz_Belz
Because shes a loser
Oh well i guess everyone can hate me as they hate aisleyne

lucy1234
17-08-2006, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Blowout
She is a boring housemate yes, but her song to Aisleyne during the best friends task was great but they didn't show it.

but i thought it was ashleyne that sang a song to her,only one of the pair had to sing and that was ashleyne? correct me if im wrong...

but i do agree,i have thought that she doesn't get shown in alot of the tasks,but she is boring! though i suppose you will be seen as boring when you have bigger charecters such as nikki, glyn and pete to overshadow you.

Ella
17-08-2006, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Elz_Belz
Because shes a loser
Oh well i guess everyone can hate me as they hate aisleyne

No one hates you!!! I didnt say anyone did :sad:

Blowout
17-08-2006, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by lucy1234
Originally posted by Blowout

but i thought it was ashleyne that sang a song to her,only one of the pair had to sing and that was ashleyne? correct me if Im wrong...

but i do agree,i have thought that she doesn't get shown in alot of the tasks,but she is boring! though i suppose you will be seen as boring when you have bigger charecters such as nikki, glyn and pete to overshadow you.

I meant story sorry, I put it the other way around in another thread and just corrected it before seeing your reply. Thanks for letting me know.

Jordan
17-08-2006, 10:16 PM
Who knows why not? Kinda unfair really as these tasks can sometimes sway votes.

lucy1234
17-08-2006, 10:17 PM
s'ok:spin2:

Maggot_shaw
17-08-2006, 10:38 PM
it's because big brother will put on who they want to win and who they think they will profit off.

sol
17-08-2006, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by kizwiz
Originally posted by Richie

Damn... pipped me to the post :laugh:

Me too :laugh:

Craiggy
17-08-2006, 11:28 PM
Becuase BB is baised remember! :thumbs: